ITS 2008 AGAIN

FINANCIALS BEING RELEASED NOW

STOCK EXPECTED TO PLUNGE ON MARKET OPEN

DB EXPOSURE IS IN THE TRILLIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/deutsche-bank-profit-slides-on-overhaul-charges-trading-slump
google.ca/finance?q=ETR:DBK&sq=Deutsche Bank AG&sp=2&ei=eGaYV9nfHMW3iAKy463gBA
google.ca/finance?q=FRA:DBK&sq=Deutsche Bank AG&sp=3&ei=eGaYV9nfHMW3iAKy463gBA
youtube.com/watch?v=DwoqmbpV4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-26/futures-tip-asian-stock-gains-while-yen-holds-jump-oil-retreats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after hours markets indicating anything substantial to back your claims?

Source? I doubt this will affect anything

Pulled it from the E*Trade news page.

Exposure:
zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp

News just came out an hour ago, lemme see what I can find.

TIME TO SELL

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/deutsche-bank-profit-slides-on-overhaul-charges-trading-slump
>Deutsche Bank Signals Deeper Cuts as Trading Slump Erodes Profit

Will this be the day? Is DB the first domino to fall?

>to be continued.

Holy shit a couple of weeks ago some user complained that there wasn't gonna be any happenings for his bd (the 28) and some user said that some really important euro bank was gonna release the annual report on the 27th.
If this is it and its bad, it could make the 2008 recession look like a misplaced purse.
Fuck dude, its habbening.

When the NYSE opens that may be the trigger.

FUCKING BRITBONGS

This started way before Brexit.

Screen cap this now.

NOTHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW

US MARKETS, SPECIFICALLY, THE DOW CLOSES FRIDAY UP 75+ POINTS

thank you

I think the european market will be the first domino.

Think about it. They have no way to bail out the PIIGS nations now that Brexit happened.

ignition point still required, remain would've pushed this to q1 2017

It's already too late, the software's already at work bringing it down to 12.30 by noon and 12.0 by the end of the day

*********IMPORTANT***********

Didn't Hungary break away from the IMF and World Trade earlier?

How will that impact the jewish shekel landscape?

>trying to satisfy new, more-stringent capital requirements
>settle regulatory investigations
In other words, they're being pushed into collapse by central planners. Sounds like intrigue amongst the aristocracy.

IT'S FUCKING REAL
PROFITS WENT FROM 800MIL TO 20MIL

MELTDOWN IS COMING

>DB
already dropped 3.5%... 4% as i uploaded

It could be a hard run.

Analysts ranged from -1.5T to +500B.. pretty median fall, but surprising that it's just coming out now.

Get a drink, it's gonna be comfy

Got a link to real time trading?

google.ca/finance?q=ETR:DBK&sq=Deutsche Bank AG&sp=2&ei=eGaYV9nfHMW3iAKy463gBA

google.ca/finance?q=FRA:DBK&sq=Deutsche Bank AG&sp=3&ei=eGaYV9nfHMW3iAKy463gBA

European and French markets.

Hope everyone bought canned beans in bulk along with some extra can openers, this is gonna be a bad one

Janet Yellen's helicopter just flew over my house and now my roof is covered in money what the fuck is going on

HERE WE GO BOYS

We've got a couple day head start, I'm going seed shopping..

>in the 20 seconds it took me to post this it dropped 3 more cents.

on the upside, let's brainstorm ways that conservatives will be blamed for this

SELL SELL SELL

>paid Billions in fines last year
recovered and didn't dent any futures

>projected 22m to 1.5b
Wew lad, that spread

Again, won't affect shit. Aka, not a "habbening"

>screen cap this shit again the DOW will close up Friday

No fucking way it's going to be that bad

It's hovering around -5% right now

Deutsche Bank going under would actually be that bad. I'd rather have a western city eat two nukes than see this happen.

Just another leaf shitposter who day trades

Watch as liberals rush in to suck banker cock because the right wingers are doing the opposite for once.

Once again, reality will show that the easiest way too change a liberal's mind is to agree with him.

Don't say you weren't warned

Straight down

>muh Deutsche Bank happenings
Not happening

You're fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=DwoqmbpV4-g

Music that plays when I Big Short on the next financial collapse

This is in no way beneficial to us. Our banking sector is still fragile and a DB collapse would badly affect our economy.

can't make this shit up

Nothing is going to happen just from one bank going bankrupt

when will you keks l2economics lmao

Post on biz and come back

you must not understand the concept of counterparty risk. deutsche bank legitimately going under would be 2008 x 10, at least

If you can't afford a proxy to reply to you're own delusions then you're not very good at this

>leaf faggot replying to his own thread
>maple cucks agreeing with him

Wake me when it drops double digit percentages

I don't think the markets will be all that affected. Difference between 2008 and now this is that back in 2008 nobody really knew about just how bad it was. As opposed to this, which everyone has known about for awhile now. A lot of it is priced in.

That's how I see it anyway, but then again I don't make a bunch of money investing.

Other key indicators coming up this week in Europe and US. We will have a clearer idea of the impact Brexit had in our economy and a picture of the US jobs market, which could swing votes for/against the Donald, but the big one is happening on Friday.

- British Bankers' Association mortgage approval rates (Tuesday)
- UK Q2 GDP figures (Wednesday)
- US Department of Labor intial jobless claims (Thursday)
- Euro Area Q2 GDP figures + ITALIAN BANKING SYSTEM STRESS TEST (Friday)

you haven't posted a single argument

all those posts? not arguments. stay poor.

>what is counterparty risk

Kek denied you those quads because you have an elementary level understanding of economy, Ivan.

I should buy more silver.

>leaf faggot replying to his own thread

wat

>Deutsche bank down from €796m for the same period in 2015.
>Nothing will happen guise

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
Music that starts playing when the right wing rises out of the financial collapse

no, the way it's been priced in is that investors know it's "way too fucking big to fail"

however, because of the way counterparty risk works, and the shady deals made by deutsche bank to keep certain countries like greece in the EU, this can start a chain reaction very quickly - it can become too big for us to bail out

Uhhhh my first post directly countered your bullshit

> (You) trying to talk finance

You didn't counter one of mine

Yeah but you still did it despite the fact we sent the best economist in our country to run your Central Bank and he told you guys to not do Brexit.

All you fucks are retarded. Especially the Canadians that don't realize that Brexit killed CETA and hurt Canadian Trade when we have more than 20% of our GDP tied to US exports. REEEE.

Deutsche Bank will not survive the trio of legal problems at the same time as this

>Deutsche Bank hopes to draw a line under its four largest remaining litigation cases this year, it said on Wednesday, as Chief Executive John Cryan continues to put a speedy revamp ahead of short-term profit.

>Among other, the lender wants to settle U.S. investigations into mis-selling of mortgage-backed securities in the run-up to the financial crisis, where Deutsche Bank Deutsche begun settlement talks with the U.S. Department of Justice.

>Separately, it plans to close the chapter of alleged manipulation of foreign exchange rates, where the bank reached a settlement in Europe, but where negotiations with four U.S. regulators are ongoing.

>Deutsche Bank also hopes to put a probe by European and U.S. regulators into suspicious equities trades in Russia behind it.

Post your soundtracks for the economic happening of 2016:
youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM

If you thought this election cycle was tough already, this is the biggest gamechanger yet, until Assange returns with more leaks at least

JAPAN IS ABOUT TO WE HELICOPTER MONEY NOW !!! ITS ON YOU FUCKING SHIT DICKS
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-26/futures-tip-asian-stock-gains-while-yen-holds-jump-oil-retreats

Asuka a shit

that counterparty risk sure destroyed the global economy in oh-eight!!

except it didnt, hahaha kys senpai

>best economist in our country
all he did is what greenspan did: lower interest rates in reaction to anything
but then he raised them once and all of a sudden he's excellent

he was a fucker who helped to put us in the housing situation we're in now

Yeah this ship is sinking fast bros

thats the most spelling mistakes ive ever seen in the words "i am"

Just refreshing a DB google search which shows stocks.
It's dropping every refresh.
I'm getting comfy.

Wasn't this supposed to happen like a month ago?

You're so simple it's kind of cute

I wish Ryan Gosling would tell me what to do.

I'm voting and buying gold and silver from rosland capital.

So we suffer now or we suffer next year. Either way we're being fucked by our joke of a financial system again.

Link?

>Separately, it plans to close the chapter of alleged manipulation of foreign exchange rates, where the bank reached a settlement in Europe, but where negotiations with four U.S. regulators are ongoing.

Wow. A major bank manipulating forex trading. Colo(u)r me surprised.

Futures are up you faggot

Sure, bud. Once you're an adult you won't be attracted to children any more

when you plug the hole in the boat with tissue paper it's gonna give,

How exactly will this effect the world? Because it's just one bank, no one gives a fuck.

leiman started 2008

Does this mean gold and silver will go up? I'm long in some silver and gold miners stock.

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHORT DETUCH BANK WITH COMMSEC PLEASE FUCK

I DONT WANT TO MISS THE GIBSMEDATS

>implying im not 24
>projecting this much
>implying i dont just identify with her cuz were so similar

Is this real? This better be real.

Someone tell me this is real. Is it? Anyone?

TELL ME THIS IS REAL! ANYONE!

it is going up since months

only retards invest in european banks at this point

but a lot of normies tell me they buy deutsche bank stocks cause "it is too big to fail"

Please enlighten me.

fml pretty sure i cant

anyone know how i can quickly short this shitty stock

quickest way to open an acct before trading commences etc?

Hi, I’m William Devane. I invested in real estate and did very well. Now money is no object to me and did this commercials for $3,400 telling you to buy Gold. Trust me, I'm an actor who doesn't need the $3,400 dollars they gave me to tell you why you should buy gold from Rosland Capital. I mean, look at me, I'm on a fucking golf course with fake rain and sun shinning in the back, I'm like you with over the top and pulls to the right on my swings. I'm doing charity over here for you simple people; just telling you to buy gold from Rosland Capital people.

>Sup Forums reads the economy section
Nothing will happen. The only bubble stateside is student debt and the fed refusing to adjust interest rates. Now is not the time for a market adjustment, that comes later.

I'm already up 90% for the year purely due to investing in gold/silver miner stock, I'm just wonder should I liquidate into cash or keep it in those stocks still?

60 trillion dollars total derivative exposure

that's how

let's take that a step further and say that only retards live in europe at this point

Didnt that soros guy say that DB was going to fall this year

Your shitposting is as worthless as wet scorecards, user.

kek

>Second Great Recession hits before the election is over
NO GOYIM, IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

his argument has been 'THE DOW WILL GO UP 75 POINTS SCREENSHOT IT' which actually indicates he probably does work in finance and people who are this fucking stupid are why the economy will crash again

What does /biz/ think?

>08 happened
>b-but it wasn't that bad h-honest
>leanimesmuggirl.jpg

it happening again 8 years later would be much worse, why even post when you're this underage?

got the bad feeling there will be no financial happening the next month.
Somehow DB and Kommerzbank will always recover a little bit.

>i dont just identify with her cuz were so similar
Your immaturity was already abundantly clear

>I-ITS HABEDING!! H-HONEST!!

CUT MY BANKS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST BAILOUT

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY BANKS, BLEEDING.

THIS IS MY LAST BAILOUT

CUT MY BANKS INTOP PIECES
I HAVE REACHED MY LAST BAILOUT

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY BANKS,BLEEDING
DO YOU EVEN CARE IF IM BLEEDING

WOULD IT BE WRONG?
WOULD IT BE RIGHT?

IF I TOOK MY LIFE TONIGHT
CHANCES THAT I MIGHT
BAILOUTS OUT OF SIGHT
AND IM CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE

CAUSE IM LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODYWOULD TELL ME IM FINE.

said the guy with obvious mommy issues

>Canadians and Brits on Brexit
"But dude, if we trade with Europe, that means europe would make money from us"
>Meanwhile Europe is fucking collapsing because of the effects of Brexit, like how fucked over they are in terms of trade
>This will collapse everybodies economy as the UK will collapse in turn because they just lost out on a lot of trade.
>Sup Forums:Gaiz we need to be nationalists! Don't be cucks lol. Do Brexit

If economic policy is the reason behind the housing bubble why is housing outside of the cities still fairly cheap and affordable? I'd argue fiscal policy, in other words locals buying into the housing market using loans isn't a primary driver of the housing crisis. I would argue the driver of that is foreign investment especially from China. It's federal level inaction to crack down on immigration distorting the market. It's the greed and corruption of certain provinces, Ontario and BC are run by corrupt as shit liberal parties, it's quebec being greedy bastards and having an immigration program where people pay quebec, move to quebec for like a year, then move somewhere else to Canada. It's municipal level inaction to increase housing density fast enough, which in turn is due to the influence of older populations that bought into the housing market trying to protect their investment at the expense of people that have not.

The fiscal policy in Canada is definitely extra fuel on the fire, I just think it did more good than bad, we were fastest recovering large economy after 2008 despite ties to US.

Ontarios debt levels are disgusting, 25% of BCs GDP is tied to housing, it's a pretty disgusting situation. We are however seeing real export growth so the best plan isn't to raise interest rates but to try and use export growth to dig us out of economic hole.

BoC projections pictured.

Only exception is Ontario which should be fucking PANICING right now they're so fucked.