Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's post irony you dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

american culture

why u do this America

The guy in the video is clearly joking though. I don't know what "post ironic" means but if you think the guy in the video is serious you have autism.

wtf i hate australia now
they will not divide us

>merely pretending to be mentally handicapped

what do you even mean by "serious" here? he is acting out some kind of internet meme irl, which is cringe per definition. whether he is "ironic" or not is entirely irrelevant.

kek

He is pretending though. I don't understand how that isn't blatantly obvious.

he is using memes irl. this makes him mentally handicapped.

>inb4 he is just pretending to be some idiot who uses memes irl

>Americans have to post under the proxy of a whiter country so their opinions aren't irrelevant

Saved

r and m meme is not culture it's mass media, the definition of not-culture

I guess, but there's a difference between being a sperg obsessed a cartoon and making fun of spegs obsessed with a cartoon by creating a caricature of them. Like is there just a cultural disconnect between us and you guys? Do you guys not have anything like Tim & Eric or Million Dollar Extreme? This is a pretty common form of comedy here.

I didn't think my post was that dumb but an Emu made a meme of it so I guess we just don't connect on this kind of stuff.

This is even better (or worse, depends on how you look at it)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA&t=1s

this one is just sad, because it's obvious that she has mental issues. they should have helped her instead of ridiculing her.

Everyone that goes to those things have mental issues

U-S-A! U-S-A!

>that ending
She has won. They began to scream, too. They're no better than her.

Yeah the screaming in unison really killed me. Reminds me of a Metal show.

What are you doing on Sup Forums at 00:32? It's not even the weekend yet

words are hard, and americans can only pretend to be civilised for so long. when one of them lets out el goblino, the others have a hard time resisting the temptation. when you watch the videos, you can tell that they see it as "liberating" to finally let el goblino out.

NEET

Now there's a guy that should've been shot

I think a better word for it is satiren, but I agree. Really weird thing to do anyway but I don't think it's neither autistic nor (literally)retarded.

Obvious autocorrect btw

the fence just got 20m taller

ANOTHER LIBTARD BTFO! Are you tired of winning yet?

this lel