KARA BOGA MASTER RACE

KARA BOGA MASTER RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR25ShcBqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wh*Te subhumans btfo

>there are those who actually believe that a wh*Toid """"""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""" could compete with a BLACK NUBIAN GOD such as this

PRAISE THE KARA BOGA

>wh*Tes
>people

Imagine being a wh*Te woman in a medieval European village with full of wh*Te “”””””””””man””””””””””” (pathetic cucks). You never saw other races of men because don’t have internet. So you think that those wimpy soyboys (wh*Te “””man”””) are example of what real man looks like. Then one day you see those TÜRK bulls raiding your village, Pathetic soyboys of the village have no absolutelynchance against these BULLS. Half of them escape and half of them are brutally slaughtered like a pigs they are. After they done with the “””men””” of the village, They walk towards to you. just imagine it.

It's no wonder that wh*Tes are going extinct

Let's make another BLACK general on Sup Forums and see thier reaction

It's true.

KILL WH*TEY, DESTROY THE Y*KUBITE MENACE

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

how can wh*tes even compete

THICC
H
I
C
C

They can't!

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR25ShcBqo

Time to exterminate some KKKracker motherfuckers

>tfw mexicans are referred to as the bronze (BLACK) people, heirs to the fifth sun (KARA BOGA) in aztec (TURK) mythology
Meanwhile, wh*Toid subhumanites can't even recall having any significant legacies to speak of, apart from those they have unjustly stolen.

YAKUB BURN IN HELL
THE WH*TOID WILL PAY, BLESSED BE THY, MY BLACC BROTHERS

wtf

La creatura maligna

*blocks your path*
not so fast bl*Ck boy... remember what happened last time?