Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

convictcreations.com/aborigines/prehistory.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Really makes you think...

If you don't understand latin

It's true though. The abos wiped out, and probably ate, Mungo Man.

But those are the original inhabitants aren't they? It seems like youvare the aboriginals my dear Australian friend

And Ab-bot means we stopped the boats.

>Today is 2 years since a boat arrived successfully.
Based Tone

I never noticed that island in the south east. Looks cozy desu, whats it like there?

Tasmania, mostly all whites because they literally killed every single abo on there. It's also out of the way so there's basically no immigrants. Just Aussie hicks who are pretty based desu.
9/10 would recommend

basically an Aussie west virginia if you really think about it.

Tasmania is basically the boonies

Sparsely populated and people there are stereotyped as being poor and inbred.

It is cozy though because of the cool weather and natural beauty.

successful genocide/10

> killed every single abo on there
Seriously?

How cold is it? It's pretty far south

convictcreations.com/aborigines/prehistory.htm

They aren't though

>MARINA JOYCE

?

Can you see the aurora australis from Tasmania tyically?

Sounds based

Can you tell me more tales of van dieman's land?

ab means 'of, from, by, since' in latin.

You're an idiot

abbos fuck around cities and drink themselves retarded. that or they are doing crack in the desert. taz has no brownies cause you have to work

Yeah you can read about it, systematically murdered each and every one of them like the zombies in America in World War Z. The few that survived were shipped off to an island where they died of disease. It's probably the safest place on Earth because of that.

It literally means abnormal original, the word has the connotation of the culture that uses it being the central point of context, with aboriginals being regarded as originating completely outside of the world of the person making the distinction towards the subject.

Which you would know if you were not a drop out.

soooo.... literally just Aussie West Virginia?
I'm assuming it's pretty safe in all honesty. Sparsely populated and majority white with Scottish/Irish/English heritage exclusively.

Aboriginals are a proud majestic people ya bunch of cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo

I'm genuinely curious, are they dangerous?
It kinda seems to me like they're about as dangerous as your average drunk, which provided they aren't pissed off isn't very much.

No worse than any other ethnic minority. They tend to lack intelligence and drink an aweful lot. By and large most abos these days are white. There are fuck all full blood ace of spade black abos left.

They are extremely dangerous. Like most unevolved races, they are incapable of thinking rationally and dont consider the consequences of their actions. This is also why their life expectency is like 20% lower than the average. They sniff petrol, paint and drink them selves to death.

Let's get rama

The danish crownprincess is from there

well niggers lived there without developing any clothing, soo it's pretty warm

Sounds good in theory but the majority of Tasmanians are politically correct social justice warriors, since there's no aboriginals here Tasmanians automatically assume spear chuckers etc are peaceful, same goes with alot of other shit like muslims, since the majority of the people here haven't experienced fucked up moments with them, a few months back though they shipped over and flew alot of migrants over to tassie and for a few days there were heaps of sand niggers in the city which was pretty surreal for a place like this.

Really great thread i'm proud of you french camarade