Why are Muslims so fucking aggressive?

express.de/bonn/angriff-auf-chirurgen--er-schrie-allahu-akbar-und-wollte-mich-enthaupten--24459172?dmcid=sm_fb

Short summary:

Patient arrived at 10 o'clock together with his yashmaked girlfriend. He seemed aggressive. He once had a broken leg. He was released from the hospital two weeks ago but he didn't follow the doctor's orders so his condition got worse. The doctor tells him he has to do training to recover better. He got angry and left the doctor's office. A short time later he comes back with his father (45) and brother (15). The father has a knife with a 30 cm long blade. He screamed: "I'm Palestinian! I killed a lot of jews!" Both sons hold the doctor down. "Say sorry to my son! Go on your knees and kiss his hand!“ They also hit the doctor's wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please don't be racist.

It has nothing to do with their culture, especially not with their religion.

it's their race

Funny how the doctor is a turk and thus probably a muslim to some degree.

I think it has more to do with Arab culture than the religion

So like what the fuck were they even mad about? Did Allah tell him that his broken leg would be fine and to blow off the doctor or some shit? Why even go to a doctor in the first place then?

Inbreeding. They have extremely low IQ mixed with a violent religion. Stop importing them now.

This would imply genetical differences between different cultures - but there's only one Race, the human race.

i smirked

They are very impulsive. Never relax around sandniggers.

cmon now mengele you aint fooling anyone

> Be Muslim.
> Go to the doctor because my leg hurts.
> Doctor says: "You had a broken leg. You have to do training to help it recover."
> Get angry. Leave the doctor's office.
> "Father, father, you have help me. That fucking doctor told me to do training to help my broken leg recover."
> "What? That son of a bitch. Laila, give me a knife from the kitchen. Mustafa you also come with us. Let's teach this fucking doctor a lesson. "
> Arrive at the doctor's office again. Force him to the ground. Father screams: "Get on your knees, kiss my sons hand"
> Hit the doctor's wife.
> Feels good man

Because the levels of education in their countries is so low and their lives have been made worse then before after the meddling of outside nations,beyond the middle east. Muslims are mostly in the middle east and while i recognize their are other countires with populations of Muslims that range from ones larger than the middle east to just a bunch of neighborhoods; in the middle east violence is particularly high due to a religious schism that has turned violent, the meddling of outside nations, already poor living conditions
>why you tryna live in the desert though
>Dubai is nice, but its like building a brand new skyscraper in the middle of Down town detroit.

There are simply so many reason
>international conflict and political meddling
>Centuries long political schism
>new schism in the form of Wahhabism.
>political alliances inside the nations trusted leaders favoring "the highest bidder"
>bad schooling
>intolerance beyond first world problem shit where you get murdered for nothing
>Sharia law
>terrorized population by terrorism and war
>loss of infrastructure .

Honestly I don't see the problems there cooling down anytime soon and I don't think they would be much different even if there was not a western invasion in recent years, even still problems from before the ottomans.

>The region has and always was unstable. Its the birthplace of modern thought. Which means it is hotly contested by many deeply embedded ideologies.

also the wife was hospitalized due to a heart attack

because of the Crusades.

so it's really our fault.

this is a satire post and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise

behold, a german trying to be funny

There is no Muslim race, and Arabs are literally the same race as you whites.

its because we aren't cucked yet. Euros used to be like us, but they cucked themselves after ww2

Inbreeding. They're like wild mongrel dogs, vicious and feral.

>Arabs are literally the same race as you whites.

>Dr. Attilla Tan
>Tan

they don't even hide it anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

>Somalians are literally same race as you whites

They are, the lower IQ is literally due to the amount of inbreeding their death cult encourgages

>56

How

Mustafa is a Turkish name not a Palestinian name ya dum