Just marathoned this flick, what did I think?

Just marathoned this flick, what did I think?

>what did I think?

I don't know, you tell me...

You hated it because there was dialogue and there weren't any queens fighting power loaders for the whole movie

How you marathoned a single movie? And who cares what you think?!

Learn english, asshole!

You thought it was pretty good and a big improvement over that piece of shit Prometheus thanks to a lack of Damon Lindlolf.

You liked it better than Prometheus.

The flute scene was the most erotic thing to be shown on film in years.

I would have preferred if David didn't replace Walter so it had a happy ending

Make sure you're in recovery mode. Next time make sure you 10K a TV episode first and then half-marathon a film short.

Why is David so sexualized in this movie? Is Ridley gay for Fassbender?

I liked watching the gay David scenes and the Blacked shower scene.

You liked it you fucking fudge packing queer

Who isn't?

Stephen please

Have to admit, he makes my butt a little hungry :3

>>>/Reddit/

It's fucking shit. I laughed many times because every character is so dumb, and when I went out of the theater I made eye contact with a pink haired qt, so hey it's not all that bad

I was going to make a joke about Reddit but I have no idea whether or not Reddit would enjoy this movie

It seems too esoteric for them but also has a lot of references to old shit so maybe

When I went out of the theater a half dozen cops had guns trained on some shirtless dude they had cuffed and sitting on the ground. I think I shared an elevator with him on the way in. Good movie.

Hm, sounds like he just saw Snatched.

Yeah same thing it felt like too much and just unnecessary.

marathoned a single movie in the theatre. KEK

I'LL DO THE FINGERING

That gets my erection harder than steel.

Some autistic kid sat next to me at the theater and kept trying to talk to me about it. I ignored him and he kept apologizing

>that shower scene tho
Hot af

He stayed in the same theater and watched it again and again, you stupid, unimaginative fuck.
>inb4 merely pretending, trolled, mad

Great idea. Except if that would've hapenned then the original movies wouldn't make sense.

>mfw any David/Walter scene

this

you dont MARATHON a single movie, you fucking retard.

>"i watched it in one sitting"
if you need to specify watching a movie in a single sitting, you dont belong here. also, thats not how you use that word appropriately

>"its a meme to say marathon in this context"
LE MEMEING is not a good excuse for being a retard

marathon your way back to /r/eddit, you fucking failure

This movie was BUTCHERED in post right?
The character development and pacing was just fucked, but you can tell it was meant to be there.

"I hate having money"

>Don't shoot, my girlfriend is in the bathroom!

Sitting through such a horrifying movie that shits all over the legacy of Alien and Aliens is a marathon IMO.

It's to make you uncomfortable around David.