Reddit getting red pilled

anyone notice now the comment section of reddit the highested upboat comments are just like the ones on /POL

back when that first france attack happened the most "popular" comments where how muslims are the real victims of terrorist attacks.

Obviously reddit is manipulated but its clear the left cant remove the red pills fast enough.

i dont go on reddit

hows the carp war coming? australia is pathetic

dude yall just shoved that red pill in my mouth

The first step to fixing a problem like Muslims is acknowledging that there is a problem and more and more people are slowly becoming red pilled.

knowing is half the battle.

>is acknowledging that there is a problem a
yes, remove israel from palestine then kick the muslims out back to their land.

Can't we just Nuke both.

excuse me? palestine isnt even a real country they are lucky the jews have not yet bombed them all.

They are terrorist state and deserve to be burned, the jews should conquer every ME country that threatens them like iran did

Muslims don't actually care about Palestine.

>Going to reddit
>Going enough to recognize this change

This. I wouldn't know how to use Reddit. I rely on you guys to inform me on the happenings over there (which are usually not worth knowing about anyway).

t. schlomo shekel

>Not knowing the enemy

There is a huge shift happening right now. Red pills are being taken everywhere.

The obvious cannot be ignored forever.

I wish we could arrive at the consensus that it's okay to go on reddit to distribute redpills, spread our message, inflate their right-wing boards numbers and troll, as long as you don't bring the faggotry back here

Yes and I don't like it.
I don't need 2 (two) "gas the kikes, race war now" sources of information

Half of Reddit is probably on here sending their Reddit spys disguised as Pepe to report back to their Jewish masters with intell.

We should compromise with Israel. They agree to take in all the jews worldwide, and we agree to turn a blind eye to palestine.

Every Muslim I know personally has tanted to me avout Palestine though.

Stop asking yourself then

Somebody has to do the dirty job, user.

Yes, reddit is getting pilled hard, the_donald has fucked reddit hard, they know it was a Sup Forums KBG style infiltration. Sup Forums gets the respect in there. The rest of reddit throws massive fits non stop, hamster away why 'muh muslims are good' It's a shit show and it's all Sup Forumss work.

If reddit wasnt so censored and far left it would be great, the communities for games like BF are good and sometimes being user isnt always good when it comes to credibility.

Im banned from every reddit BF sub though... :( people dont like being called scrubs

Not to sound like a reddit shill, but reddit is a good place for video games and manga. Make a account and instantly unsubscribe from all the default reddits and then just search for the stuff you like

Deal

basically, just use it for hobby related stuff. Do not use it for a news source on anything politics.

Reality is a harsh and unforgiving lesson. Sermons don't teach people, broken bones do.

this is true. Go to the worldnews sub right now and go into the thread about the recent priest murder. The entire thread is basically ledditors finally realizing the truth not only about muslims, but their leaders incompetence and evil

>/POL

you even have some mudslime saying they condemn the attack and people are saying "who cares"

that thread looks like POL

Reddit isn't getting "redpilled". Most of the people that browse Sup Forums are from reddit, like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

dubs of truth confirm, Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free speech

>redpill

4cheng.com/4/POL

I'm doing guerrilla tactics in reddit and tumblr to twarth the public opinion.
I assume hundreds of Sup Forumslacks do the same.

good goy

Sup Forums has successfully colonized Reddit with The_Donald. Reddit did all they could to try and censor them and get them shut down, but the Donald held reddit down and memefucked her till she stopped resisting.

It's cute, actually, seeing these redditors steal our memes and remix them and make their own stupid ones.