Ultimate Spider-Man Storytime

Ultimate Spider-Man Storytime

test

Good, I can post text. So my plan is to storytime USM, then do the Iron Man/Daredevil/Elektra/Adventures minis (they don't fit anywhere), X-Men, F4, and Ultimates. I'm not bothering with Spider-Verse stuff nor Hickvengers, but I will be doing the All-New X-Men crossover arc.

the threads started to get quiet again, let's start a conversation

since OP started all this bc of Homecoming, what are you guys hoping to see?

You're the best

NO YOU ARE!

>Face it tiger scene
>Peter with MJ

That's all I want.

(OP)

Peter? Help me.

the end of the "leaks"/fanfic got me hype

it would be amazing if they did that

Yeah the theme changing and Tony giving him the suit was great. I liked how Tony had very little to do with anything, but is still a fatherly figure of sorts

Show of hands, who is reading this for the first time?

Bye Bagley!

Me.

It's the second best spidey I've ever seen I fucking love Marvel Adventures one.

>Fuck Norman Osborn: The Arc

I've never read a Marvel Adventures comic in my life, it really that good?

I liked that Tony just helped him upgrade and didn't just make Peter's gadgets for him

I'm hoping they find a balance between Peter struggling finacially and Tony being his sugardaddy. Maybe he'll only help him out with tech and Peter and May will be on their own? idk, I'm curious to what they're going to do

I am, but I'm still catching up, I'm still on issue 108

Yes. It's pretty good and light-hearted, just like spidey should be, and Chat is a great turn-around. It ends abruptly, though.

I am kind of worried about that, but at the same time you could use it to make it so the Bugle doesn't need to be a part of it. I really want Ultimate JJJ though

Lucky, I wish I could read this for the first time again.

I'll have to check it out.

they might change it up and have him work at Horizon Labs, this way he would have access to a lot of resources

again, I don't want them to make him too dependent on Tony Stark

I love Doc Ock and Norman's relationship in this universe,

Ugh. I hate absolutely everything Slott has done with Spider-Man. Teacher Peter was a much better carrier path.

he's a bit young for a teacher haha

maybe he can be a private tutor or something?
that'd work too I think

if they DO end up having him work for the Bugle, I don't want JJJ to be reduced to an e-mail Easter egg again like in ASM

Well, yeah, but I'm sure Marvel plans on keeping Tom Holland for the rest of his life. I do like the tutor idea though, kind of reminds me of the USM cartoon where he's training the new generation of heroes, that could be cool.

Me, still catching up, this is some great Spidey.

Fuck you! Slott is the best Spider-Man has ever been. Certainly better than this bullshit series you've all been wasting your life on. I can't believe people like this garbage universe.

This is how I know OP has shit taste.

wew lad