Was anthony gay?

was anthony gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2005/01/12/hubby-in-pitchfork-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=qxKYxzlqLOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder this happened to anthony

>The couple’s son, Anthony, 35, was at the same hospital with burns sustained when his father poured boiling soup over his head, police said.

nypost.com/2005/01/12/hubby-in-pitchfork-threat/

No, he's just a bad driver at night. It was his other brother that was gay

No he was just going to 'Lantic City.

>I'm not gay or nuffin

You can put that in the fridge.

Okay, put those in the fridge though

Why wouldn't that little fag just put them in the refrigerator?

What? No, he even clarified that he's not gay or nothin'

And how old are you?

Classic TCAP is so comfy

>CAPS LOCK NO PUNCTUATION
What is it with these guys?

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT

TO THE FRIDGE

the decoy almost tripped

The ones that get caught in those operations clearly aren't the brightest

PUT DAT INDUH FRIDGER RAIDER

Creepiest predator?

The frosted tip bowl cut guy is the creepiest imo

The guy who had a gun, duct tape and a camera in his car from the new series

yeaaaaaaah

Damn, I didn't see that one.

Honestly, most of the time I end up feeling kind of bad for them. Most of them seem to be mentally ill & fairly harmless, like they're willing to seize the chance that ANYONE would have sex with them, regardless of age. There are a few genuine creeps like or , or the gay rabbi, but most of them don't really seem like "predators."

Saddam?

He didn't seem that weird when he was talking.

Yeah but he stripped his clothes off & chased the decoy across the house when she told him to wait, he was clearly not there to take "no" for an answer. And he said some really sick shit in the chat. The fact that he was able to seem "normal" in conversation just reinforces the fact that he knew exactly what he was doing, he didn't seem retarded or oblivious like most of them

What? No way

Seems to me like he got really scared when he took his clothes off and decided to immediately find her to make sure it wasn't a trap in order to calm down. I can imagine his heart beating like crazy. Out of all the retards that showed up, he's among the more normal sounding ones.

sauce

most normal sounding ones*

youtube.com/watch?v=qxKYxzlqLOs

What? No way!

The guy who brought his son

Meh I wouldn't say I feel bad for them but I certainly understand why they're there. When you look at the sorts of guys who show up it becomes clear that 99% of them have never gotten any positive female attention in their lives and for the first time some girl is reacting positively to them and giving them sexual attention.

The irony in the situation is that never, ever, ever would any of these men have statutorily raped a 13 year old girl, because the only 13 year old girl that would ever say, "Yeah your obesity, speech impediment, balding hairline, and cerebral palsy, is so sexy come over here and pound my snatch daddy" is a fictional one. If the investigation had never happened these men would have just been sitting there forever in chat rooms role-playing with other grown men.

No love for Tag Along?

>the gay rabbi
I legit thought he was going to kill Hansen for a second

>just been sitting there forever in chat rooms role-playing with other grown men.
...or shitposting on /r9k/.

I'm just the tag along.

POO

What's the difference?

>When you sadly put your clothes back on after a failed attempt to rape a girl with a cat and on your way out you get fucking bullrushed by Swamp Thing

Sometimes, being a cop must be an unpleasant job. But then again, sometimes, you get to tackle a pedophile on television while you're disguised as a shrubbery.