Explain to me why a country could be so based user

Explain to me why a country could be so based user.

miniszterelnok.hu/viktor-orbans-presentation-at-the-27h-balvanyos-summer-open-university-and-student-camp/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=38QgWxU9JIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> be Viktor
> inherit powr from jews (old communist party)
> tought by jews on the money of a jew (London, Soros)
> know their every trick
> problem, Gyuri?

>gypsy mp
>based

Gtfo from your Hungary you commiefag anf give me your passport.

Also he has plenty of kike advisories. (le Habony face)

This is the EU, burger, no need for passport. And in case you haven't noticed, it was a compliment.

Hungarians have darker skin than Syrians

Well, he is not a jew. Just acts like one. Hooray for us.

hmm

How does he act like a jew?

Increasing his and his cronies wealth and power at the cost of everyone's else and selling it as a good thing.

Horse shit, you're clearly a commie or a sand nigger.

What's more fucking important, the economy or the demographics that display Hungary is a country of Hungarians?

Demographic means precious little, if people become effectively slaves on their own land. Money knows no nationality, thus, the wealthy are those, who sell their countries, not the poor, who tend it and give their blood for it in peace and in war.

>no need for passport
do you hungarians really think that?

I am one hungarian, and I do not speak in the name of a whole nation or ethnicity. Do austrians understand this?

Did any of you fucks actually read what he wrote?
Hungary, let me in pls, I'm sick of this shit.
Where should I settle down in Hungary as a blue eyed German who hates European politics?
I don't even care if your country is controlled by jews.

Demographics can mean the difference between the survival of a country and its dissolution in one or two generations time. They are vastly more important than a few rough patches in the economy. Japan is fucked economically, but as long as they remain Japanese there's always hope for the future, while France is already lost for the ages no matter how well they do.

That's why I did say 'if'. Otherwise, you're right. If Japan will be able to stimulate it's population to stabilize it's demographics. Question is, will it be able to stabilize it's society, or have to reconfigure it yet again?

Only problem with that picture is that average Hungarian doesn't have that skintone.

bump

Okay, thanks Serbia for the lessons in Whiteness.

I never said Serbs were white, but some Hungarians look fucking asiatic.

>no one read OPs article (I did though)
>it's another "who's white or not" thread

>buttmad slotak shitposting this every hungarian related thread

Somewhere in the west regions.They are the most wealthy regions.

this is low quality bate because EVERYONE can see on the videos, cuz of border happening and 2016 UEFA (or any random sport event) how the average hungarian looks like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=38QgWxU9JIM