>youtu.be/RFXmunpm0C4
>youtu.be/L1InaDSkEWE
>youtu.be/tMycCUWStkc

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Lucy was thiccest girl

These threads are gonna be awful as the series airs. Just fucking abhorrent I bet.

It is happening again.

>These threads
are terrific

>82992464
k keep me posted

Why do you have to say this in every thread? Nigga nobody fucking cares.

Just don't reply then if you don't care. These threads are full of contradictory retards... remarkable.

>tfw ywn stick your dick inside a cherry pie in front of Norma and Shelly

Why the fuck does Donna and James become fucking insufferable later on? Especially Donna this nancy drew bitch

James is way worse.

POST YFW DONNA'S MOM IS ZOOEY DESCHANEL'S IRL MOM

Definitely agree

who is the hottest Twin Peaks gal?

My picks: Josie and Audrey, though Audrey is kind of a bitch. Hon. mention to Donna.

I think its mostly a weird performance by the actress. Instead of coming off as concerned, or hurt by her parents lies, for example, she just comes across as ungrateful and spiteful.

She was in her 30's in this. Blew my mind as I thought she was meant to be one of the teen characters for the first few episodes.

>yfw the mom looks better than the daughter in both fiction and real life

I miss comfy Twin Peaks threads.

OP you are a faggot for trying to turn this into a /got/ tier general.

penis in ur mouth ;)

>mfw after watching Fire Walk With Me for the first time just now
what a fucking trip, it was terrifying. Easily the best part of all Twin Peaks and one of Lynch's best films, why is the reception so mixed?

Was going to say in her credit it looks like her character was done on purpose. a real dark bitch

It blew my load

You're actually too stupid to understand Lynch if you also can't recognize why reactions were mixed.

You didn't get Fire Walk With Me, that much is clear.

>in her 30s
holy fuuuuck

I love fwwm, but in what way is it scary? how sheltered are you?

so will there be a stream up tomorrow night?
I don't have shotime

It isn't one of Lynch's best movies but people hated it because it was so different from the show. The same way season 3 will probably be hated by a lot of people from not being nostalgia-bait.

You both are remarkably out of touch.

explain. how is it scary?

So should I skip episodes S02E10 (Dispute between Brothers) through S02E21 (Miss Twin Peaks) in my rewatch? Currently on S02E09, and seems like the opinion is the rest of the season (excluding the final episode directed by Lynch) is garbage. Better speak up, as I can't hear too well.

I'm not going to explain why the movie is scary to you just because you are incapable of seeing it yourself. Use your head, or kys

>not being nostalgia-bait.
>not

ugh...

fuck off with the generals. stop trying to turn everything into shit.

NO. WATCH EVERYTHING OR ELSE YOU'RE A PLEB.

yeah let's have 12 different threads about the same show great idea user

>So should I skip episodes
No.

how has there been no leaks from the premier yesterday except that shitty yahoo that a few people have claimed may be lies to throw off people who looked it up? wtf.

if true what char returning could have brought audience to tears other than bowie? everyone else major and even minor we know are in? some kind of jack nance cgi or magic trick?

the only thing worth skipping (and only ironically) is the James stuff in S2.

Give me a reason generals are bad. The same people would be shitting up any normal threads if people made them. Except the people complaining about generals, so I guess there is a reason to not make them.

exactly, it's not scary in the slightest, you fucking pansy.

can i skip laura palmer's views on asparagus?

NO. SKIPPING ANYTHING IN UNACCEPTABLE.

It was basically the same as the last episode of the show tonally. Also one thing I don't get, if it's a prequel, what the fuck was up with Cooper being in two places at once when David Bowie showed up and the reference to good Cooper being stuck in the black lodge?
>skipping Confederate Ben
wew

Thanks, that's great to know.

When you can't see something, that doesn't make other people blind or stupid my dude.

hes gonna redeem the character, i jsut know it. im calling that hes a pycho now and fucks people up for money

no. do you even symbolism?

can i skip david duchovny's nice-ass shoes

he never got over Laura so he haunts the woods

Generals attract the worst kind of posters: the tripfags, attention whores, shitposters and newfags.

Why would the Yahoo thing be fake? The guy even deleted a few of his bullet points because they gave too much away.

And Bowie's character isn't a beloved character so it can't be him.

The Black Lodge doesn't follow the same rules of time as reality does. As soon as Cooper stepped into the Lodge in the last episode he was always there. And since Jeffries had also been to the Lodge he knew Cooper was in there.

The thing with the camera is because Lodge entities or magic mess with electricity, which was a big thing in FWWM.

you're just a big babby.

If you really want skip just fast forward through anything that doesn't involve Cooper and stop at anything that catches your attention

And you think they're just not going to post in Twin Peaks threads just because they don't have the word "general" in the title?

Just watch the gif sets

that's the entire board, dip-shit.

i hat lynch-meming normies

It's really weird that they even point it out. James asks why she's trying to act cool and started smoking. Then it doesn't even go anywhere, James leaves and she goes back to normal.

You're literally the only one in here making poor quality posts, ironically.

i'm a hat too.

OKAY

>what episode of S2 does the murder case finally warp up?

6 is when warp begins, but warp finally commences and concludes ep 7

I don't think the new season even can be nostalgia bait with all the people that have died over time.

>just now watching TP
>browsing fucking TP threads before you even know that Leland killed Laura Palmer
what the FUCK user

If it's a rewatch don't you already know the quality of the episodes? Why are you asking us?

why would Shelley still work there

>You're

I'm not even the guy you were replying but whatever. Generals are cancer my man. GoT and TWD need generals because those are mainstream shows. TP is not.

can i skip all the seens with josie "AIDSmoby" packard

>And Bowie's character isn't a beloved character

yes he fucking is you new fan. are you fucking gay? jefferies was the shit.

>Why would the Yahoo thing be fake? The guy even deleted a few of his bullet points because they gave too much away.

because they were not supposed to say shit at all, let alone all those "bullet points".

she was trying to imitate Laura as it was her way of channelling her grief. she drops it later on as she realised being a bad-girl wasn't what she was cut-out to be.

who is this qt and is she in anymore episodes

skip the vids, watch the gifs

>post yfw Lynch injects political commentary into s3 by making a new evil black lodge character who resembles Donald Trump or makes Ben Horne fight against immigration in Twin Peaks

it's all very simple user: if you don't like the thread there are dozens of others to peruse and post in

who are you quoting?

Lynch is quite conservative supposedly, Mark Frost is who you should be worried about

>RLM Re:View
terrible

I will retroactively shit on people who ever thought Jefferies was a character at all, from the 90s to current day - all of them have been shat on by me for being stupid fucking memer for liking Jefferies enough to say "he is the shit".

>Your work has always somewhat obliquely reflected American culture. Do you feel a responsibility, as an artist, to reflect this sense of postelection anxiety in the world?

>Zero responsibility. Do your work. Catch those ideas that you fall in love with and make them realized.

Laura was roastie who go what she deserved

David Lynch withdrew from the show a bit and the studio fucked it up.

no one its just that green text seems to get more replies when asking a question

>tfw the inevitable flood of shitposting about Denise

>yes he fucking is you new fan. are you fucking gay? jefferies was the shit.
He was in only a couple minutes of the movie. I don't see how he could be a "beloved character", at least as much as any of the main characters.

honestly if Lynch does inject political thought into the series, it will probably be extremely subdued.

Not that it isn't worth it to contrast a character's loud self-righteous pronouncements with their despicable inner self, which is something that would be very a propos.

I think that it might not be helpful to try and pin down folks like Lynch (or Frost) using modern political labeling. Everyone we like and don't like do not need to be "left" and "right," after all.

Alternatively.

>when the Asian guy is actually Catherine in disguise

>what did lynch mean by this?

God tier characters: Sarah and maddy palmer, catherine, josie, s2 donna, sylvia horne, Bobbys mom, nadine, hank, jacques, dick, lana, james, the Asian catherine pretends to be, that recluse laura gave her diary to, Thomas eckhardt, John wheeler

Meh tier: lucy, cooper, Bobby and his dad, big ed, giant and man from another world, old waiter, shelly, mike, evelyn.

Shit tier: andy, pete (worst character in any David Lynch film or tv show), truman, gordon cole, norma, annie, hawk, denise, laura, leo, audra, Ben and Jerry horne, diane, BOB (cringey), Windom earle

The meh tier and shit tier fluctuate on whatever watch through I'm on though.

ABSURD

but did anyone think that was real person?

It's almost like unlike certain hacks, actual artists are able to keep their politics out of their work.

ur a master troll

Just got back from a FWWM screening at a local theater...

>waiting in line before the film
>lots of cosplayers dressed as Cooper or Audrey
>people taking selfies while in line
>nerds picking up sticks off the ground and referring to them as their log

>get to the concession stand
>theater is serving coffee and pie
>see two separate people who ordered the coffee halt the girl working behind the desk like Cooper does to the waitresses
>they take a sip and then say 'damn fine coffee!'
>girl behind desk forces up a laugh for each of them

>movie finally starts
>opening credits
>uproar of applause as David Bowie's name appears in credits
>more applause when his character appears

>around the end of the movie
>James final conversation with Laura
>'Laura Palmers Theme' starts playing
>hear a guy in the back of the theater go "ohhhh Angelo!'

What are your hopes, dreams, and nightmares for tomorrow?

Movie theaters are the absolute worst.

at least their politics manifest in usually creative and interesting ways. Politics is unavoidable, and the word encompasses more than just opinions on top issues.

i can't stop listening to this pink room track

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8