STERILIZE YOUR WHITE CHILDREN

STERILIZE YOUR WHITE CHILDREN.

KEEP SPREADING RACIAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Thanks for the reminder Bill, I'll get to that while donating all my money to African charities to make sure they can keep having five babies each

HAVE SEX WITH DOGS AND CHILDREN

FINE THEM, TAX THEN I DONT FUCKING CARE JUST PUNISH WHITE PEOPLE FOR HAVING FUCKING CHILDREN

Kek

GIVE STRANGERS HANDJOBS.

I don't think OP knows what sterilize means

He must be some sort of crypto-jew or something.

SMUGGLE THEM TO YOUR OWN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COUNTRY FIRST, YOU PRIVILEGED SCUM

You know the Pareto Law, 80/20 rule, or Prices law?

If we start forcing whites to give up jobs or children, this country will get into a death spiral.

???? Is this bait or are you a retard

This guy is everywhere don't even know who he is because I'm in the UK, is he some sort of Vulcan, without the ears?

THIS IS A COOL LITTLE SEGMENT

Uh, Bill Nye is a scientist. I'm pretty sure he knows what "sterilize" means.

NOW WHEN I SAY GENOCIDE, YOU SAY WHITEY!

GENOCIDE!
>WHITEY!
GENOCIDE!
>WHITEY!

Great, more Sup Forums hyperbole. You faggots blow everything Bill Nye and others say out of proportion.

Except when it comes to Trump, who says the most idiotic shit and none of you bat an eye.

He was the one to deliver humanity but ultimately fell to the dark side.

Bye Nye the Science Guy is a television national treasure who's been unfairly turned into a meme by Sup Forums's alt-right movement.

You know this shit is bad when my libcuck brother even admits this is just propaganda.

Great, more reddit hyperbole. You faggots blow everything Trump says out of proportion.
Except when it comes to Bill Nye and others, who says the most idiotic shit and none of you bat an eye.

We are unironically /kakistocracy/ now.
>mfw education is now the enemy

No he's earned his status as memeiest scientist. The scale now is Newton to Nye, with Cox at a 5 and Tyson as a 7.

Propaganda for what, exactly? You are literally retarded

>yfw Bill is sacrificing his own credibility to put the degeneracy of the left on full display for what is left of the sane civilized world to be disgusted by

Yhe goyim (but only the white ones of course!)

If you think Bill Nye is educational, you are part of the kakistrocracy.

I'm a better friend, son, husband, father, and citizen of this planet because of Bill Nye. You can all go fuck yourself anons, seriously.

>Feels good man
>mfw science itself is denied in [current year]

>mfw Bill Nye really DOES save the world

i thoguht it was going to be a science show

but turns out it is

>>songs about vaginas
>>lectures on cultural appropriate
>>telling 1st world citizens not to have kids

more like politics than actual hard science

>reddit late to the party once again

>representing antinatalism
>something wrong
you have to go back

>not knowing 1st world 'progress' equals lower birth rates and smaller families by nature

He was just some faggit kids show host that millenials only remember fondly because teachers would play his show in class when they were hungover and the kids didn't have to do work.

This, hes cashing in on the nostalgia by making a new show, in a time when no matter what he says people will get triggered and give him free views and money

This actuly

Uh, Bill is a stand up comedian reading lines from a cue card. Pretty sure he doesn't know his own asshole from a hole in the ground.

You're not wrong but you should have explained yourself for everyone.

who needs nuclear ?