Talking to mom in a car

>talking to mom in a car
>She was born and grew up in the USSR
>talk to her about the situation in Europe
>"Bunch of white guilt ridden pussies, if they continue like this than they have no future, at least America has Trump who tries to fix it and kick those brownies out"
>mfw me mum is Sup Forums tier

Gas yourself Slavshit

Fuck you mutt blood
Slav a best

>t. Wend

Greatest ally

Shut up jew, im just defending the glorious Slav blood.

based mom

I'll have you l know my dick is still intact!

Fuck off you filthy kike. We will rise to destroy you all once and for all. Stop trying to pander to us.

Listen moshi, yall are like a neighbor i hate.

Ill tolerate you, even break bread with you from time to time. But i swear to the fucking gods if you leave dog shit on my lawn again im burning down your house.

>t. Keyboard warrior

The hell is wrong with your neighbors?

That's more tolerance than they deserve... I'm not surprised because Americans constantly lick the soiled taints of their Semitic overlords.

...Any nudes?

Im not sure....i hate him though

Fuck off leaf, the jews are some badass warriors. They have alot of crazy slav blood in them, good for killing muslim scum.

Id rather stand next to a jew than a fucking muslim sympathizer

your mom sounds based as fuck. i like israel and jewish israelis because they arent pussies. they know what freedom means beacuse they have to fight fucking shitskins literally every day for survival. ill never understand how new york jews can have their heads so far up their asses to support the libtards in our country, especially a president like obama who does nothing but shits on israel and helps iran get a nuke

Wow, you Americans are totally leashed by the Goldmans et al. It is probably because of your impure blood.... I hope you redeploy troops en masse to the ME and accidentally trigger the local nuke arsenal, wiping all of you fuckers out, including your cherished "warrior" kikes and the rotten sand niggers.

Thanks greatest allies. Most of Israelis have a mix of liberal and right wing mentality, we can have a pride parade in Tel Aviv and at the same time hate with passion Islamists and stop random Arabs for inspections. Also, we got a smaller version of Trump's wall which almost completely stopped all attack in Israel.

ya ya....stop being so fucking jewish though.

>crypto goy
You couldnt give up a tiny piece of skin for your people?
All tribes and groups have always been asked to sacrifice something of themsleves to become part of the group. Is a little physical pain too much for your faggot ass?

>Giving the best part of your dick
Nigga, ou don't know how fucking good it is to play with your foreskin

Asking the right questions, not something you'd expect from Greece.
The Greeks are showing signs of recovery.

>This is exactly why the wise holy man decided on the covenant. so jews dont play with their foreskin all day long.

on behalf of our country i apologize for obama sucking muslim dick and fucking you over the last 8 years

delet this

I love yer Mum. No Homo.

What is poland doing there in the distance?

Russia my brother

You wouldn't actually ever invade us, right?

surviving, we hope.

Me? Of course.
However if there are any militant fanatics among us, I would be helpless to stop them.
You have to remember that they DO NOT represent us.
We're a reli- country of peace senpai.

Insha- Slava Rosii

i think you guys already beat them up pretty good in both winter wars for them to try shit again