How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1456095245
youtube.com/watch?v=hByOdPr0pvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Demiurge controls this world. People are too blind to rise up against it.

fuck off butthurt cuck

Stop making the same shitty thread over and over.

having lots of children
aka something you'll never accomplish

you keep saying "genocide", the stupider you make us look

do you even know what a fucking genocide is?

There is no white genocide, you stupid faggot.

By discussing superhero movies

Thoughts on the cinematography?

White population is falling because fuckers like you can't get women to have yoir kids. Pathetic.

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

>(((Goldstein)))

jesus christ

>Goldstein
Oy vey

What is that thing?!

what the dicks man

Let's all find obscure articles on the Internet and post their clickbait headlines screenshots to prove our bullshit points!

If you're so concerned about it why don't you have some kids motherfucker ? Swimmers too pathetic ?

whelp, enough internet for today i guess

>you keep saying "genocide", the stupider you make us look
>do you even know what a fucking genocide is?
Do you even know what proper sentence structure is?

fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Thank heaven the Jews are here to set OP straight. We can't have the goyim getting uppity.

Reply to this post or your children will be born with down syndrome.

Backstory? Googling keywords gets me nothing

Context?

It's a poor Vietnamese guy with some fucked up muscle problem I forgot the name of

his parents literally made that contraption so his pain would ease

this is literally why God doesn't exist

lol wtf

Read pic related, brainlet.

liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1456095245

youtube.com/watch?v=hByOdPr0pvE

Personally, I'm half-white (Swedish) and half-black (West African), and I find this whole topic confusing. On one hand, I'm happy to identify with a European based culture, on the other, I'm uncomfortable with the media mocking that culture and celebrating the rise of African culture (which has contributed fuck all to humanity outside of the Egyptians). I don't think white "genocide" is happening, in the US at least it seems like it's more black "genocide", but still, worldwide there is a weird anti-white movement that you would not expect from a global culture dominated by whites.

I'm especially concerned by what I view as an anti-white, pro-black agenda in tv and movies. Black people make up 11% of the US population. Hispanic people (of all races: "indian", mestizo, white, black) make up 15%. Whites* make up about 70%. But on screen, it seems like I see: 50% white, 40% black, 10% "other". Very odd. I've tried pointing this out to my (black) dad, but he just said I have internalized racism and that I should take an African American Studies class.

Whatever, this probably belongs on Sup Forums anyway.

*A very broad category including basically all Europeans, including Ashkenazi Jews

Suddenly, my life seems amaaaaaaazingly great.

That looks extremely painful

>no context
waste post, explain next time

How is this shit Sup Forums related?
> never leave your containment board faggot

Brainlet confirmed.

For you.

fucking hell m8

>Googling keywords
what keywords would you even try?

>this thread again

reported

>Goldstein
every time

>white genocide

Oh my god shut the fuck up with this white genocide persecutory complex you faggots have.

How is it genocide because they make more babies than you? Are whites being rounded up and exterminated in camps? Are they being forced to resettle or deported from their homes?

It's not white genocide, it's white suicide. You CHOOSE as a culture not to make more than 1 or 2 kids, you CHOOSE to have abortions en masse, and you CHOOSE to let feminists control your family unit, because you CHOOSE to be cucks.

>oh noes these brown people are coming here illegally and they're being offered benefits WE'RE GONNA BE WIPED OUT HELP US

It's like a kid throwing a temper tantrum after losing a footrace. Make more fucking babies or stop fucking whining. You fucking suck at making babies and instead of owning up to it, you blame other races and think they're trying to outbreed you so they can take control, becaue of course that's what every Paco and Javier thinks as he's banging his wife and birthing a new kid, "I can finally take out the gringos!"

The Amish can do it, the Mormons can do it, why can't you?

Ain't that a kick in the pants? And then you get called a bigot for calling bigots out on their subversive bullshit.

>Liveleak man tied starved
Sadly I included starved which ruined the search results

FUCK

Heyooooo

>I'm half-white (Swedish) and half-black (West African)
>half-black (West African)
Ouch, your mom dumb af

Bump

This is nothing really, 45 minutes ago I saw a 6 year old girl get bent over her bead and pounded doggy style by her 14 year old brother.

Not him but West Africans aren't all tribesmen or refugees, y'know?

What did the room look like? Was the brother's face visible?

It was his father actually

It was like a bedroom, and the brother was filming it, and the sister wanted it, and he literally pounded her for like a good 20 seconds, then flipped her over, in the beginning you could see his face, then her face.

Thread got deleted soon after that.

Who gives a shit?

What did he look like?

Blonde hair, skinny. Not gonna lie, my dick twitched a bit.

Just bash his head in with a cinder block, it would be more humane.

What was his facial expression?

In the beginning he just turned the webcam on, then you couldn't see his face for the rest, just her little body getting pounded on the bed, then she flips over and spreads her legs. And right before he inserts, the webm ends.

Probably on the archive.