FINE DAY SUNDAY

In my opinion, best day of the week.

No leaks on Sunday

No dubs on Sunday

aye

based uncle salt porker.

nice

>FINE DAY! SUNDAY!
More like dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

rekt and chekt

FUNDAY SINE SAY

I didn't actually read any of your post beyond the first couple of words. I just want to say I hope for your sake you copypasted that instead of typing up all that shit that nobody is going to read.

Autism at its finest

>that picture
Please be bait

Is sunday THE day of the manchild?

>not recognizing the stalest Quinty pasta
Fuck off back to reditt, Sup Forums or wherever the fuck you were shat out from

It's still Saturday

First day on Sup Forums?

That's my OC, got a problem la?

Is that Uncle Monty?

>"No"
>instead of "No!"
you messed up the dullest pasta in the history of pastas

Is Harold Bloom literary critic kino?

Yes, he was the armond white of literary criticism.

This makes me cringe no matter how many times I look at it.