He has no political experience

He has no political experience.
He has no real plans.
He makes outlandish claims.
He has a dubious history of flip flopping on political issues.

Yet in spite of all this I find myself rooting for him. I mean I think most of us realize he's not a genius and will probably try to do reckless and naive things in the office should he be elected, but somehow this man with no establishment backing whatsoever and the entire mass media tripping over themselves to discredit him, he's looking like the favorite. He may not be the best choice as a politician, but would it be wrong to say that he's something you could call hope in the power of the common man over the media zeitgeist? It seems like all of the negative press that's literally the product of news conglomerates conspiring against him with a scripted narrative, all of the paid celebrities, all of the catch phrases and even the most childish possible insults like calling him Hitler, it seems the common man just isn't fooled by all of it.

I think if there's a singular aspect that makes people see good in Donald Trump, it's that there's still hope for revolution. There's still a majority out there that doesn't soak in all the bullshit the media pedals out. It tells me that there are lots of people out there that get sick to their stomach when they see stuff like the DNC convention happy huggy buzzword celebrity drivel on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmw-zH8QXSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr

I have a rare flag for you

>he has no political experience
I'm sold.

all you really have to do with this election is ask yourself this question:

do we need to MAGA?

if you answer yes, you vote Trump

if you answer no, you vote Clinton

Well, he'll have political experience once he's in office, and not having any beforehand doesn't give us any idea of how he'll succumb to the kind of unique pressures politicians have once they're actually in the seat compared to when they're campaigning.

YOU WANT MANEGER AND ANALITIC? HE IS.
POLITIC IT ABOUT SUCKING SOME ASSES

This
I don't understand the obsession with experience
Does anyone really think his advisors can't adequately prepare him?
The experience obsession in politics just sounds like nepotism. No wonder senator is a job for life

What

I would say experience is less for the benefit of the politician, but for the people to have a frame of reference for their character. It's HIllary's political experience that tells us that she's a con artist who has lived her life as a political seat warmer collecting expensive speaking fees and maintaining the status quo, on top of being a habitual liar and in general just a bad person.

We have never seen Trump in office before, so we can't really be sure how he'll act once he's there. Like I said, political experience is more for the benefit of an informed voter. If Trump is the kind of person who will just succumb to pressure from special interests we don't have any real frame of reference.

Gotta have faith in our boy. There is no way to know what will happen when anyone takes over the white house. Should be interesting at very least to see what happens when a non-politician takes over the white house. Could be great, could be bad, who knows? I'm willing to make that gamble rather than elect someone who has actually played a part in the destabilization of the middle east, proven to be corrupt, and is a career politician. If he's so easily manipulated, his business wouldn't be where it is today. You have to have a sharp mind to turn 1M in to billions. Perhaps he can use his sharp mind to do good for the country.

I agree OP, I'm rooting for him in the same way I rooted for Bernie. Both had a grassroots, folk backing from the common man and in Bernie's case almost everybody I know.

I'm politically agnostic, but for the sake of my friends and for the idea of a Democracy, I want the outsider, the underdog, the person who The People want to win.

Based Cambodia

America was never great to begin with. You fuckers made your own bed when you split from the commonwealth.

>expect yet another shitty shill thread
>actual thoughts and analysis

You don't need to have experience to have an entire cabinet fulfilling your agenda.

>I mean I think most of us realize he's not a genius
it takes genius to see it so maybe from your perspective you've found a rationalization to support him
congrats for giving me insight into the workings of normies

>t. sheep fucker

And in Trump's case, an entire nation, forgot to say that.

>He has no real plans.
>He makes outlandish claims.

You contradicted yourself here so I didn't continue reading. Bye.

If this is your bar for "thoughts and analysis", then that really explains where the American education system is failing.

Same, if you look back most of the presidents that didn't have any experience turned out to be the better presidents.

He's a loose cannon, plays it hard and fast but damn it if he doesn't get results.

That's not a contradiction, but I think you should finish the post anyways because the main point isn't really about that anyways.

more bait for the bait god.

He actually does have plans. Read his website OP. I know he isn't very good at articulating them in speeches, but you can read them on his site.

Experience doesn't mean shit. Let's vote for someone who needs advisors to tell him what to do. That surely will guarantee that our man, uncorrupted by politics, will fulfill his agenda.
Oh, wait. He doesn't have one.

Shut the fuck up, we wanted to get away from all you smelly fish dicks. We are now stronger than you, and could take your shit homeland off of this planet ya fag.

I'm not trying to bait anyone.

>He has all the righ enemies

Leftists, commies, SJWs, easilly offended idiots, 3rd wave feminists, pro 3rd world uneducated unskilled immigrant idiots, minority racists, establishment and press elites who mourn the loss of control over masses, retarded Sillicon Valley elites who are in bed with government and etc etc..

He may not be a genius, but he's my man@

Yes. There are still ignorant racists, old people, and fat ugly white boys who cannot get jobs.

They are all about no political experience, no real plans, outlandish claims, and flip-flopping.

This surprises no one, except them when they hear about it.

Like really?

>we wanted to get away from all you smelly fish dicks. We are now stronger than you, and could take your shit homeland off of this planet ya fag
This is what 'murricans actually believe

Enjoy your choice of tabloid facist or corrupt imperialist

Lad, you had 4 terrorist attacks last week. your leader is destroying your country and genociding your people by letting muslims take over. You have enough things to worry about, Trump doesn't want that shit to happen here.

Fuck I better check my burger privelage

Sorry m8

What's MAGA sir/madam

He's another puppet president. But atleast you get a wall, less mexicans and a ban on muslims.

You basically get the same president from any other candidate just no wall, more mexicans and more muslims.

And how many shooting have you guys had in past few months exactly?

>i sort of think he's a genius tho

alright, not your blog.

>Experience doesn't mean shit. Let's vote for someone who needs advisors to tell him what to do
That's not what advisors do. That's what bosses do. An advisor gives advice on how to accomplish goals (aka agenda)

So, you would say that you could defeat US? Honestly? Fuck who are shit leader is, we are the definition of success. The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker just look at it. It's not that fat ugly inbred fuck screaming Murcia that is your problem. It's the guys in suits, global banks. America always wins. That will never change.

This is a politics board and I'm discussing politics.

Did you salute the flag while writing that? I think I hear an eagle eating your baby.

>He has no political experience.
>He has no real plans.
Complete bullshit. He's been addressing congress since the late 80s and early 90s. They were begging him for advice on how to handle financial crisis

>they never took it.
>trump said he'd run for president if it ever got bad enough
>here we are

Didn't read the rest of your post. Educate yourself you fucking faggot. His proposed tax policies are brilliant.

he makes great speeches

WW3 happens and then MAGA.
Do you remember that after WW2 US could at least got out from depression?
What else could possibly happen?
World economics is overwhelmed after crisis that was caused by bursting mortgage credits bubble.
What's next? Oil is under $100, so no more ez money for budgets.China's inflation rises, (((investments))) in their economics also made an another bubble.
Something monstrous should be happen for current situation changing. Am I wrong?

Uh you are in Sup Forums m80, most people here are just the dumb mass that is trying to justify their emotions with paper thin arguments and fall victim to his fear mongering and hate

You had me at less wetbacks and mudslimes

Never said we don't have any problems. You don't have to defend your german boyfriend, he's a big boy.

I know where I am and I've been on Sup Forums, and to a limited extent Sup Forums for a long time. There's lots of good fun, memes and spamming but I believe a good chunk of people who shitpost do it because it's fun and not because it's the only thing they can do. You can have reasonable discussions all the time.

Yeah fuck him for speaking off the cuff. He should read a prompter everytime like a machine. Fuck that keep it real sometimes

RARE

Listen faggot, America is like that bitch you fuck sometimes when you just feel like fucking but you know you don't REALLY like her. We all know what they're up to, and beyond that what other institutions that aren't associated with the government per se are doing privately. Do some research on where some of this funding comes from. How banks funnel money into the government's pocket and in turn we funnel our money into the banks pocket, that never had a real value of any kind to begin with, with it just being printed off somewhere because we needed more of it. Banks are using America to play the world. I don't matter, you don't matter. None of this matters so long as these banks, that operate globally, if you didn't know. Aren't put down. I've digressed from my initial point, but you are here. On Sup Forums, on Sup Forums. Just think about the truth of it all. Read.

This, "politics" is not a job, you don't need experience with it to make common sense decisions which is ultimately all it is.

>totally ignoring my post like a classic fucking faggot
Big surprise. You don't even CARE about his policies.

What is this thread anyway? Quit jerking yourself off you pathetic scum. This isn't reddit anymore, cuck. Make no mistake, you're not welcome here and you'll never be welcome here.

Yeah, right. In your dreams, nigga.

> 4 terrorist attacks

Sup Forums and facts. not even once :^)

I read your post and I didn't have anything to add. I didn't know he addressed congress in the past or proposed tax policies and I'll concede that saying he had zero experience is not correct, but if you'd read the thread you'd understand that the points I'm trying to make didn't really hinge on that in any way.

What is that picture, your gay fucking wow character or something?

Pandaria is the stupidest looking expansion for any game I've ever seen, the commercials for it made me want to shoot someone. I don't even play wow and haven't seen the movie but I did see a really gay looking cutscene where some faggot choked to death on fart gas, and I just laughed at him.

Retarded faggot shit gtfo.

You means those big banks that you guys are always saying quote unquote "DA JOOS" own? Yeah, they're totally working in your interests. I am content with having the ability to walk outside and not get shot. Not sure if your country can relate.

>be minority
>hilary is fishy as hell
>trump is obviously racist

It's probably the only time in our lives in which a practically independent candidate can win and fuck over this retarded two party system

>lol u tk him 2 da bar

shitposting is bannable faggot

>he's something you could call hope in the power of the common man

He has literally zero things in common with the common man. He has no idea how the common man lives. He's been a rich guy all his life, born in a rich family.
I mean, ffs, he doesn't even sit in a chair unless it's one of those premium golden chairs.
Also, look at that hair which is made of transplanted meshes. Why the heck didn't he have the balls to stay bald?
He looks like a snake oil saleman. And his hair looks like someone threw a bucket of water on his head. He has the Bieber haircut, except that it's made of implanted hair meshes, fuck knows where he got those from (armpits?).

He's just an old bag of memes and manbaby attitudes, you can't run a country on that.

On the other hand, Hillary seems to have serious health issues, after that stroke. I mean, just look at her, she can barely move around when she speaks.

Both of them are old narcissistic fucks who want power for its own sake. They don't give a shit about the common man or the middle class. It's all a game for them.

I hope whoever gets elected gets some health issues and has to resign. Maybe you get luckier with a different crop of leaders next time. These two are like a big joke.

>Yet in spite of all this I find myself rooting for him.
It's called being a cuck who's influenced solely on wealth and celebrity.

>He unironically didnt like the best expansion and best race

Sure you can, but most of the time it feels like talking to a wall.

When people have based their entire beliefs on something emotional and try to cover it with arguments or "facts" that happen to come to their convenient conclusion it is kind of a waste of time.

It feels as if people here have no self awareness or able to see how their thoughts and beliefs are manipulated to make them feel better.

>He has no political experience.
>He has no real plans.
>He makes outlandish claims.
>He has a dubious history of flip flopping on political issues.

Implying that any of these things disqualify him from building a wall.

There's zero value in anyone reading your thread. You put forth 2 LIES to start it off. You are a child trying to address adults.

Lurk more or get the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmw-zH8QXSo

Spoonfed

I am WAY to kind to a random internet faggot who wont think for himself, but there you go. There is a TINY sliver of me who believes you aren't a shill

There's no real credence to the claim that Donald is racist, and the idea that strengthening borders makes him racist is utterly preposterous, and as far as I can tell that's the sole logic behind calling him racist.

Alright, see you later I guess.

I've never been shot in all my days in this great earth. Been many places in this fine country. I've been pulled over. I've never been shot. I never said America didn't have problems, all I said was we are still better than you. Through the horrible means that it is achieved, we are superior. They're interests are ours in the way that they need America. Without they're help, America wouldn't be better than you. So, in a way, the citizens may be parasites to their systems, but we live just fine. I don't have to worry about missles hitting my home, nor do I have to worry about dirty Europeans. It's a win win. You just have stay positive. Some people win, and some people lose. It just so happens the latter will be the outcome for you every time. Get over yourselfs and enjoy our alliance.

You have to go back

He's essentially the publics antiestablishment attitude personified.

Most people don't really care about trump and hence don't really know the finer details of his plans, because they don't matter. It's what he represents that matters.