NEW TWIN PEAKS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

WOW, BOB, WOW

You are a faggot sir

take that RLM e-celeb shit out of the OP

nice meme, faggot normie

beymer is shit at photoshop and rlm is just shit

Stay mad, bookfag.

say that to my face, not online

Predict the first scene of the premiere.

The book was written by in universe characters, not from the perspective of an omnipotent being. It's possible Milford/Briggs made a mistake.

Cooper sinking a knife into someone's chest multiple times in graphic detail.

something with the color red

>Briggs
>making a mistake

Haha k

Holy shit kill yourself, reddit.

Don't bother arguing with NEETs who are too ADHD to read.

Meant for

"she's alive...laura plamer is alive!"

Bobby was a mistake

was it autism?

How much did you spend on that glorified fan fic, shitboy? Fucking kek

Stay mad

Fpbp

He says that cooping himself up in the research station every day and not being there for Bobby was a major mistake.

Checkmate, atheists.

was he a cuck

Audrey and Coop never happened. Fuck Lara Flynn Boyle.

>u mad xDD

Seriously, fucking kill yourself kid.

no

In the most literal meaning, yes. He was willing to raise a child that had a sizeable chance of not being his.

nice meme, faggot normie

wtf was her problem?

Having FBI Agent Cooper fucking a local townie still in high school would be out of character regardless of Boyle's thoughts on the matter.

Adoptive parents are cucks now

Sarah Palmer buying booze from the trailer

Cooper dicking Laura in the Red Room casting couch.

Cooper wasn't perfect. He literally cucked his friend and partner and then got BTFO in the lodge, unlike Major Briggs. He was a flawed hero.

Big Ed shot her in the face on their wedding night
everyone always seems to forget that

>Absolutely love David Lynch and several of his films for a long time
>Even Inland Empire is pretty fascinating once you ease into what it is
>Seen him in person at a talk where he was suitably vague and his hair was just as powerful as you'd expect
>Never actually got around to watching Twin Peaks past the pilot for various reasons
>Decide to sit down and watch it all
>Find most of it to be trash save for the obviously best regarded episodes
>FWWM appeals to me much more and feels almost like the prototype to films like Lost Highway
>Excited about the return only because it's 18 episodes of David Lynch's directing

Anyone else here in a similar boat?

>REPOOC EM KCUF HAEY HO

Uhh excuse me, the book says otherwise.

deep into the Q2 "waterfall shots only" fan edit at the moment

I have a pair of gravity boots

I like his movies too more than Twin Peaks but I do also really like Twin Peaks and FWWM. I am more excited for more Lynch stuff than more Twin Peaks stuff though and I'm glad they're saying they want to do something new with the characters and setting in this new season.

It worked.

>when nadine's blood mixes with the chocolate milk

>tfw i have a critic friend who has seen the first two episodes and i know every detail

You could have saved yourself from typing out all that bullshit and just said: "I haven't seen a single thing by Lynch but i'm going to pretend like i'm his best friend and love his films because it's currently hip "

fuck normies my man

nice meme, faggot kid

Yes, Lynch's work always has cuck themes. Blue velvet, Lodt Highway, Mulholland Dr. Hell, almost everybody in Twin Peaks is a cuck.

>All that garbage hipster pop David Lynch is throwing in

why

Stop acting like you know how ed shot out nadines eye. Doesn't matter you watched the show, you've never read the book.

I could literally tell you something that would make you not even interested in the show no matter how big a fan you are

Fuck off faggot. Why do normies always have to broadcast their every little action? I especially hate it when they """watch""" movies while shitposting on the internet.

yes! i'm imagining laura walking out of the woods. in the end of the episode she reunites with her mother.

Like? Only thing I know is that there's a Chromatics song in the second episode. Unless Sky Ferreira performs at some point. Though I don't think I'd consider her "hipster".

>Tfw i saw two episodes months ago

I DONT WANT THIS GAY NIGGA IN THE SHOW

Sky Ferreira is hipster as fuck. Obviously you wouldn't consider her hipster because you're a fucking normie.

Only hipster fags wanna fuck Sky

seen all 18 eps. no big deal tb h. fuck normies

Cooper dies in the first episode?

>gay nigga

Isn't it way past your bed time, kid?

Anybody should wanna fuck Sky. She has wonderful titties.

Though I think I only say this because there was a thread on Sup Forums earlier that was nothing but her tits.

leave tront alone.

Rewatched series and FWWM. Never seen Missing Pieces. Give me the tl;dw.

How many hours exactly? I dont live in burgerland

>Obviously you wouldn't consider her hipster because you're a fucking normie.
I don't even know if this actually means anything. Also this is the first time I've been called a normie while I've been called a hipster a lot.

Post them.

>listening to nine inch nails after you turn 13

Seriously what was he, a spirit like Mike and Bob? And the same for Kid Lynch and his grandmother?

Bad writing

19 hours 45 minutes

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

>post her tits
>that could easily be found by searching "Sky Ferreira tits" on Google

I don't know why but it seems normies have a huge misconception of what the missing pieces really is. It's pretty much just a collection of deleted scenes that really don't add anything dramatically important, most of which is more in tone with the show.

nice false-flag, you normie hipster fuck autist

Excited for his new album. Also he's done lots of soundtrack stuff and even won an Oscar for one of his scores.

24 hours minus 4 hours and 16 minutes

>reddit too scared to post tits

Fuck off.

I want to sniff lauras garmonbozia

I'll I will say is... the first episode reveals Agent Cooper did not survive the Black Lodge...

Let's be honest here this season could be 18 hours of Lynch taking a shit and his fanboys would be calling it amazing.

>I'll I will

what?

This.

I find it hilarious how the wannabe nu-lynch fans go on about how great FWWM + Missing Pieces is but shit on the original show.

I know what it is, but is there anything substantial I might want to know? I've seen the shot of Laura with the ceiling fan lighting, for instance, which is great and all, but I doubt that's important and don't want to rush off and download a bunch more of little things like that.

Daily reminder that Windom Earle did nothing wrong

Yes, they're all Black Lodge inhabitants. Kid Lynch is the magician who longs to see. Tremond and kid Lynch might be reformed like Mike though since Tremond since she specifically didn't want any creamed corn in his meals on wheels meals.

lauras garmonbozia is Leland's dry semen

Curreny replying to some random asshole on Sup Forums. Gonna keep you all updated.

I dont get it, why did laura let Bob fuck her before he turned into leland

>mfw I'm cucking Leland

He really lit her fires.

>skipfags skipping the real garmonbozia

>Laura said a lot of nutty stuff, that stuck though

wow, James is a fucking cuck

she didn't really want to. she was incapacitated and it was pretty much routine at that point: ie, better to just lay there and get it over with.

That's right...

terrible lie

Real Lynch fans know what to expect from his work, it's the normies who will eat up anything just because it's currently popular. If season 3 ends up being shit I don't doubt it will disappoint a lot the original fans, but you'd definitely see normies raving about it either way (le hype xD so amzing!! much surrealism, muh lynch!)

I'm convinced anyone who hasn't seen and read everything to do with Twin Peaks is a trendhopper who just became interested in Twin Peaks within the last year.

>fucks around and gets his shit stomped by BOB
You wanna say that again kiddo?