In just over an hour's time a Gay Pride march will take place through two of Sweden's most dangerous "no-go zones"

In just over an hour's time a Gay Pride march will take place through two of Sweden's most dangerous "no-go zones"

Livestream here: youtube.com/user/jlokka79/featured

Should be a comfy watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0DwpEdoB1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FGVbb5h-nO0
youtube.com/watch?v=A4PH93bAChU
youtube.com/watch?v=16WBnfaasPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these guys doing it are obviously racist, i suggest no one watches this because its offensive to assume muslims would be any more homophobic than any other people in the areas of sweden, can't believe people can be so dumb nowadays

So will there be cucking in the streets? Like black bulls and swedes having a party?

>dead fags
>dead mudslimes

I don't know which I want more, hopefully both.

AHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING, ITS GONNA BE HILLARIOUS, THESE ARE NO-GO MUSLIM ZONES WHERE EVEN OUR KEK POLICE WONT GO BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES, BUT NOW NATIONALIST GAY HOMOFAGGOTS WILL GO THERE AND THE MUSLIM WILL FIGHT AND THEY WILL BE FORCED TO FIGHT BACK, THE RACE WAR WILL START TODAY BETWEEN REDPILLED FAGGOTS AND IDIOT MUSLIMS AND WE'RE GONNA BE WATCHING A LIVESTREAM FROM THE COMFORT OF OUR HOUSE, THIS IS GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME HAPPENING LIVESTREAMED FOR US, THANK YOU LORD KEK!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=r0DwpEdoB1Q

Bump for Allah

This should be good

Can't wait for it

Is Milo going to be there?

Nothing will happen. Even if somethint does happen Sweden will bend over and take it up the arse. The vikings are dead and have been replaced with liberals. Holger Danske is watching from afar and laughing at his weakling cousins.

we can only hope

inb4 the muslims don't take the b8

>inb4 snackbar

I fucking hate my country. Can we make a petition for Trump to bomb Sweden once he becomes president?

NO HE PUSSIED OUT

>WE ARE WORTHLESS FAGGOTS BOMB US

ha, ha ha ha ha ha

No he pulled out due to """"security fears"""" after having his speech with another group (Open Moderates) cancelled.

Yes. If you think Sweden is acceptable in its current state you are a negerbög.

OP here. It's unlikely anything major will happen, though it should still be interesting to see what the local reaction is.

Yesterday the local council erected a flagpole with a rainbow flag in one of these areas (Tensta) and within 3 hours the flag and the flagpole had been stolen by a local gang.

Cucked by nigger americucks kek

nej .......... men asså, vi borde göra något åt vad som händer

If you think Trump is anything but controlled opposition you are an obildad bonnläpp. Also, you're quite the retard for wanting to bomb the last bastion of the white race. Are you a kike?

Ut ur Svea Rike ditt äckel.

>sweden
>white

Skulle gärna fara ifrån detta skitland. SD2018 fjolljävel.

I'm was hoping milo was going to be there because a part of me wanted to see him get bit back by people with literally no reservations.

He does good work but I still don't trust him

I'd rather him be a humble Martyr than a powerful personality

why did you link some fucking channel with no stream?

So where's the stream?

starts in 50 min

See pic-related. Science confirms that we're the whitest country on the planet. I know you amerifats aren't too big on science, but give it a try.
Men åk då. Vi vill inte ha kvar landsförrädare som dig. SD är för övrigt precis som Trump. Vad tror du kommer hända om de får majoriteten av rösterna? Kommer de sparka ut alla som inte är vita? Kommer de skicka ut judarna ur vårt land? Nej. Du kan inte lösa våra problem (eller några västerländska problem) genom röstning. Är du 15 år gammal eller? Antingen det eller så är du jävligt trög och hjärntvättad.

Ah, thanks.

Is junes lokka a thing in Sup Forums now too?

Ha kul med all våldtäkt.

>Sweden
>last bastion of the white race

Pick one and only one.

is it milo whos gonna go there? if so whos gonna prevent him from being beheaded

can't wait to see nothing happen and if anything, you will see muslims and gays walk together in solidarity

pol will be btfo again

Milo is not going. He pussied out for "security reasons".

Andra länder har precis lika mycket våldtäkt som vi har (om inte mer), dumjävel. Anledningen till att Sverige är högre upp på statistiken beror främst på följande orsaker.

>Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.

>Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.

Do you have large reserves of oil?
You wouldn't need a petition then.

There is a protest marched scheduled already by fellow LGBT people who oppose racism

Milo chickened out, just like that debate with little Ben. The faggot never actually delivers.

See pic-related, proxy faggot. Science confirms it.

Hey guys Milo here. Sorry I was too much of a faggot to do this myself. Stay fabulous!!
8========>--------

>last bastion of the white race
Now that's shitposting.

That has been made clear in textbooks already.

How many people will attend?

>Finland
>Isn't scientifically literate
No big surprise there.

>inb4 the muslims don't take the b8
this. this is way too orchestrated for muslims to be stupid enough to do anything.

muslims will instead keep beating up fagets anonymously in groups in dark alleys, they will not face prosecution, ever, and the west will become a little bit more shitty every day.

Y E S
E
S

(pic related)

haha, literally a faget

Last year they were 10-15 people

>finish racism
not cool, m8

>Is Milo going to be there?
Nope.

He pussied out because of muh threat levels and not guaranteed security.

Should have just gotten a pink plate lvl IV plate carrier with dildos in the mag pouches and a rainbow gorka E helmet and went anyway.

Kek
its_fucking_nothing.png

? Gronland is enriched as fuck.

>thats what swedish women actually look like
fuck that isnt like my animes at all, the niggers can keep them

mfw

They deserve it. They are like vermin. Literally the mexicans of the North.

I live in one of these "no-go zones".

I dare you nazis to show up here.

Sweden is for sand niggers now.

That's a Norwegian woman you lardass. Are you so fat that your eyelids are impairing your vision? Not only is there a Norwegian flag on that picture, but it also says in English that she's from Norway.

>swedish
>Oslo

>implying theres a difference

Sweden
Yes

WHAT A FAGGOT! MILO TOLD ME THAT DEATH THREATS ARE JUST JOKES ANYWAY!

70 confirmed on facebook, but who knows

Also 100 protestors confirmed

You're right, there's probably as much of a difference as there is between Americans and Mexicans.
Can't hear you over the science.

well mexicans are aryan so i dont see your point

Which two "no-go" zones are you talking about?

>Mexicans are aryan

can't hear you over your minarets ursäkta mej

>mej

Sweden
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=FGVbb5h-nO0

Tensta and Rinkeby

What if the Muslims do nothing and the normies use it as ammo against us

Our boy Junes, fuggg.

Can't hear you over pic-related.

they're going to march through a cuckshed?

Did he not go on record saying he did not fear getting killed doing what he believed or something like that?

Honestly I thought he was the chosen one and now we are (rightfully so) without a savior.

Where is the fucking livestream?

If the Mudslimes are smart, they'll stay indoors and continue their bullshit "we're so peaceful and tolerant" act.

It's a win-win for Sup Forums

If something happens, we win.

If nothing happens, it will not be reported and we still win (or at least don't lose). Nobody will take the time to humiliate LGBT people during gay pride week.

But Sweden has way more mosques than Finland.

du er en cuck

Finland
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=16WBnfaasPA

these aren't just areas that happen to have a few muslims in them, these are hard-core, muslim-only areas. shit's gonna happen, i'd bet the potato harvest on it

fyi nothing is going to happen
fyi milo didn't pull out himself, breitbart canceled his participation since they couldn't guarantee his safety

Glorious.

Starts at 6am EST I think.

That only takes into account the native population. How can you say such ridiculous things when over 25% of the population has a foreign background?

>muslims
>capible of self restraint

Top kek. At the very least they will assault some people, throw rocks, spit on people ect... I'm praying to kek for at least 1 mudshit with an AK47 and a suicide vest. A car bomb or 18 wheeler would be nice too

>posting what some cucks do in their own homes vs official swedish government policy

Not even fazed desu.

STREAM UP STREAM UP

should be refugees pose with child lovers.

Yeah I wonder why. Could be that we're actually whiter than Finland (by far) so the jews target us with multiculturalism to a far greater extent. You're probably a sand-nigger yourself. Your previous posts essentially confirmed it.
Och du är inte vit. Norge har färre vita personer än Sverige. Jävla cuckland.

SWEDISH EMPIRE GET

Sweden shall reconquest Finland, Estonia and help Europe to purge the invaders!

Was this the one Milo was suppose to be at or unrelated altogether?

>that butthurt swede who posts in all threads that mentions sweden
never gets old

Yes. This would be it.