Russia is behind the DNC leaks??

Where did this meme come from?
How did the DNC think this would be a good spin story to go with trying to cover up wikileaks and murdering the DNC leaker?

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
>27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
>DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued a statement on Monday mourning the death of Rich, who worked as voter expansion data director.
>data director

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe00PkgvZ58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug burgers are asleep.

This one isnt

I mean if you say the Russians hacked you whats then not to stop them just well having a look at your little home email server that your running?

the dems love to rally against russia, but only until the opposition rallies against them, then they defend russia

see: 2012 election

russia is just considered a boogie man. never hear jack shit about china, the real major world power enemy

It's literally a case of "it's not my fault I cheated it's your fault for checking my phone" except the person they're getting mad at for checking their phone is two continents over riding bears.

I'm all for privacy its just funny they blame the russians.

Then are they implying the russians are like elite hackers and hacking future presidents shit?

Isn't that a pretty damming for american's security forces?

They'll see a bunch of shit they won't care about

Besides everyone knows pagan god worshipers are literally worse than Satan.

Satan still believes in God.

No i was referring to hillaries private email server.

If they hacked the DNC so easily, well whats to say they haven't looked at her private email server that she is under so much scrutiny about.

The Democrats are in a scandal over being incompetent with email security, so it's hardly a good look for them.

I got you now.

I think they are biding their time until it is most effective to release that data

For some reason, she didn't sound all that sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe00PkgvZ58

Traitor got offed.

Tear not a tear was shed.

This is what will happen to dissenters in Hillaries america if she is elected.

It's crazy how being a redneck with redscare somehow turned from being a right wing thing to a left wing thing

>How did the DNC think this would be a good spin story to go with trying to cover up wikileaks and murdering the DNC leaker?

Because DUH EBIL RUSHINS meme still has some effect and they are literally on that level of damage control. There's literally nothing else they can do about this.

>leaks uncover blatant rigging of primary
>THE RUSSIANS DID IT
>yeah, but about the actual rigging...
>I SAID THE RUSSIANS
>right, but the contents of the emails themselves
>THE RUSSIANS

>Where did this meme come from?
The DNC

They're counting on people being stupid and gobbling up the whole Russia is evil narrative.
Unfortunately, Obama started a second cold war and left wing zombies refuse to believe it's his fault, so they buy into whatever bullshit takes the blame off their masters.

>guys russia hacked us
>put our candidate in charge of the country

democrats

>break into house to steal TV
>Find owner dismembering and cannibalizing a body
>Court trial has the guy keep complaining that you broke into his house

That's his business user.

So fucking close to

It's not a meme. It's the truth. You are all Putin dick suckers. Enjoy your AIDS.

Do you think if the Russians hacked the RNC that it wouldn't show them fucking with Trump? You are all naive idiots.

>Do you think if the Russians hacked the RNC that it wouldn't show them fucking with Trump? You are all naive idiots.

What did he mean by this.

>Where did this meme come from?

It's a distraction for the general public. Don't look at the content of the leak, instead blame an mythical enemy. In this case, blame Putin and Russia.

It's the DNC getting desperate. But the issue is that the DNC sheep will just accept it and say it's all Putin and trump together.