Alright lads red pill me on milk

alright lads red pill me on milk

Niggers can't drink it.

You are not a nigger, right?

its alright i guess

no im white

It taste better with powdered chocolate dissolved in it.

It's fucking lush mate, that's all you need to know.

give it to your kids if you don't want them to grow dwarves

>more hydrating than water
>contains many vitamins as well as protein

all that said only drink organic because regular milk is full of the growth hormones they pump into cows

This is why America is fat.

its a government initiative to make profit

wtf i hate milk now

>Fogfats having any room to talk

What about the milk in today's supermarkets though? Do they contain chemicals that turn the frogs gay?

whole is better than trim.

he fell for the organic jew
enjoy paying more for the same thing.

rlly makes u think... :/

The only milk any human ever needs comes from your moms tits.

Drinking cow milk turns you into a fat cow, see ameritards for evidence.

Milk is good as long as you don't buy it from the (((Schlomoberg Dairy Co.)))

>implying there's room for anyone to do anything when some fat yankee walks in the room

Red top for the win.

Why do europoors think yankee is an insult?

We call ourselves that. We have baseball teams named that. Lmao

>there are people who unironically drink 0.005% (((milk)))

guys i dont think were red pilled on milk... we gotta find something out

>alright lads red pill me on milk
Between 1950 and 1989 the number of farmers halved while the number of cows trippled.

After the cold war ended government dollars suddenly flowed into the economy to a significantly reduced degree.

In come the 90s and their massive promotion of milk as "cool", "trendy" and "good for you" in order to keep consumption up.

Milk is

-Laden with estrogen (more than soy against which shills with rage and complain from sunset to sundown)
-Unhygienic
-Unnecessary

You get everything you need by eating a varied diet of white meat, pulses, leafy greens and eggs.

>You get everything you need by eating a varied diet of white meat, pulses, leafy greens and eggs.

You can get everything you need from potato and multivitamins, not really an argument.

Niggers drink choc milk

ok I'll admit that's a pretty good comeback

milk did 9/11

Big, muscular farm boys who throw bales and kill hajis drink milk damn near every meal. Milk drinking countries always win powerlifting, strongman, and wrestling competitions. Fucking weak hippies drink soy juice and tell use milk is "bad". 100% of native americans are lactose intolerant and until white people showed up were literally living in the stone age without ever inventing the wheel. Do you need 8 glasses a day? No. Is it okay not to drink it if you don't like the taste? Sure.

Only female cows produce milk hint hint

Not good

Babby cow formula to make you fat like cow.

What does goyim mean again?

If the American school system created a perpetual lie about the "healthy" effects of dairy products, what else are they lying about?

Im Mexican and as a kid I loved milk so much, then pubrty started and I got more lactose intolerant every year.
Makes me sad desu, I can't drink milk without shitting a ton now.

They're turning the frogs gay!!1

Really forcing that fred flintstone meme hard, huh Moshe? Need some big nosed images in the cue to overshadow your own, i suppose

>this is what darkies actually beleive

Milk is for white only, therefor it is Übermensch of drinks that subhumans shall never enjoy and derive benefits from

You could pair a tall glass of milk with some nice chorizo, then fuck your toilet up senpai.

I didn't make it, I found it on Sup Forums, I think it's the first time I post it on Sup Forums. Goyim means cattle in case you were wondering. Babby human is raised on human tittymilk. Babby cattle is raised on cow uddermilk. You are not babby cattle are you?

Chorizo doesnt do shit to me, I actually mix a little each morning into my eggs and eath it with some bread.

But I can drink milk.