Wait, are voice vote a thing in America?

Wait, are voice vote a thing in America?
What is this, a church meeting or a country election?
I just found out about them and I can't stop laughing, please tell me I was misinformed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi#Controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you were misinformed you fucking retard

Yeah I thought it was just some high school thing but they used it in a fucking national convention

which is run by the political party, not the government.

the entire convention, for both parties, is just theatre.

Political parties are private organizations and are in no way democratic. If the actual party owners/leaders wanted to, they could name anyone they'd like as the runner.

to expand a bit, it's not an election, it's a nominating process. this isn't our national election, that's in november. god you pizzafags are some of the dumbest.

so, as far as you're concerned the only important one is the general election? not primaries?
That literally shows that you only vote for your team no matter who is gonna represent it.
What kind of a moron would not want to have a rigorous process in place to nominate the best candidate for either party
I couldn't believe it, but seeing the level of responses, I'm not that surprised now
that is why that happens, and it's bullshit, but it is how it is. what is astounding is the american people, who are so bent on being the most free, accept nominess that are basically nominated by the party committee and big businesses. LAND OF THE FREE

>it's a nominating process. this isn't our national election
I know but it's still somewhat fucking important

the delegates represent the votes cast in the primaries. this has all been decided, the convention is a 4 night primtime tv commercial for the chosen candidate. the primary isnt held that night on the convention floor.

tell me, what is the nominating election process like for your child molesting drug addict prime ministers?

We cast votes like in any normal election, with registration, ID's and an electorial screening process, you dummy

not only you're ignorant, but you're also completely oblivious and arrogant about it. priceless

WOW just like our state/federal primaries and elections.

sorry, my bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi#Controversies

if you dont know the difference between an election and a convention then i don't know what to tell you my man

I dont understand.
Are you trying to discredit what I'm saying by name dropping a guy that was president and a prominent figure in my country?
Where have I said that I was a supporter of his or even leaning right or left?
Are you really that desperate and/or stupid that you think that is a good response?
this keeps getting better, let's see how deep you can dig

>In 2013, he returned to calling Mussolini a good leader whose biggest mistake was signing up to exterminate the Jews
>americans would lose their career for this

>he did some good stuff too, yaknow?

"i want to laugh at american politics which i dont understand, but i cant explain my own countries and don't want to be made fun of by outsiders"

that's how retarded you sound.

i cant discredit what youve said because you havent said anything. there is a primary election, then conventions, then a general election. if that's over your head, its ok, you dont get to participate in them.

Not a single wrong thing aside decisions he had no power to stop.

>5
oh shid
also

uff, I just wanted to joke around man, let's start it
please go on

the digits have once again spoken.
god emperor ftw
btw what's the use of a convention election-wise if the votes where already cast in the primaries? oh yeah your state votes go by voice