The fuck was her problem?

The fuck was her problem?

the problem lies at the fact that she was cast in a bad movie

Pure chaos (eng. clean chaos)

So fucking worth it.

she's a woman

The way she was raised, honestly. I think her parents really fucked her up with the constant evangelization. And then Affleck turned out to be a giant fucking loser and kind of a shitbag so her mental problems got completely unhinged.

Old girl did her share of faking it, too. Her biggest issue is that old boy didn't turn out the she expected, but that's largely in part because she didn't live up to his expectations.

the commentary for gone girl is great

>Affleck turned out to be a giant fucking loser
>women date shitheads
>surprised they are shitheads
Suffrage was a mistake.

That's a good point. Neither one side is completely to blame for what went down, they both destroyed the relationship with their shitty behavior and actions

Who's on it?

>Neither one side is completely to blame for what went down
that's like saying no one is completely at fault if a kid stabs another for stealing his pencil. If your reaction to something is completely irrational, you can't blame the trigger.

I think he's saying that no one is completely at fault or their failing marriage. Sure, she guilty of being crazy as fuck, but she's not solely to blame for the situation at hand. Ja' feel?

Just fincher, like it should be

Don't date or marry deadbeats, why can't women understand this simple concept?

It's too high concept. Plus, they feel like they can make an improvement.

If you have to ask I take it you didnt understand Girl On The Train either.

Literally perfect.

She was a woman

Is having a wife whos completely crazy and evil but super hot better than having no wife at all?

>old girl
>old boy
Are you Jay Gatsby?

Did you even watch the movie? When they got married he wasn't a deadbeat. It was only when they had to move back to his hometown and she followed him back did he become a NEET and got all depressed.

Watching this movie, was it supposed to be a big reveal that he didn't do it? I thought it was trying to imply that he did it until it's revealed it was an elaborate ruse by her, but it was totally obvious from the beginning that it wasn't him, so it seems that suggestion was totally ill-conceived.

no trust me. I'd rather spend the rest of my life jerking off and posting on /r9k/ than go through what I did.

is she a cat?
I think she a cat

They wouldn't write the main character like that if it wasn't going to put doubts in your head

To me, I kind of started thinking it was possible when they revealed the man toy shack and him cheating.
The way they did it, is that it becomes too unbelievable, making it feel like the writing is deliberately throwing you off, sort of similar to The Unusual Suspects

this webm confirms it

It was up in the air, you were supposed to think maybe he killed her before it's revealed it was all a hoax down by her

>you were supposed to think maybe he killed her before
>it wasn't going to put doubts in your head
That might have been the intention, but it didn't work at all, and not even from the perspective, "Well, if you follow the subtle, ingeniously placed clues," I mean if you weren't certain it wasn't him, you're fucking blind.
>I kind of started thinking it was possible
Uh-huh. So the fact that at the beginning, he actually at the broken glass on the floor in a confusing manner didn't tip you off that it wasn't him, or did you think he was roleplaying even when there was nobody else around, because I concluded immediately it wasn't him and was just confused when it was heavily implied it was him when that didn't make sense.

I don't quite remember the scene but he could totally react something like:
>Killed my wife
>Came home
>Sees glass
>Regret
Or
>Killed wife but doesn't remember/chose to forget
>Starts believing he didn't do it himself

>killed for you
>killed the guy who was keeping you prisoner
I don't know, this seems like bad writing, and by that I mean it's like it was based on some trashy popular novel, and that's probably because it is.

>killed the guy who was keeping you prisoner
wat? be better not be trolling me

No, it totally looked like confusion.
>Killed wife but doesn't remember/chose to forget
>Starts believing he didn't do it himself
lol, okay, but these really seem like possibilities eliminated with Occam's razor. Also, why would he chose to forget killing her if he clearly didn't care about her at that point?

Actually, I misremembered that part. I (think) what happened was that her intention was to stay in the house owned by the character played by Neil Patrick Harris, but then he forces her to be his lover, and she gets out of this situation by hoaxing a rape and killing him, which isn't really "killing" for her husband.

His character clearly isn't built to be a murderer, and he probably doesn't want that on his conscience

There are very strong clues in both directions, but as you said, you'd have to be fucking blind not to know
I think it would be anticlimactic if he actually turned out to be the murderer, which means the writing follows its own thread

>but then he forces her to be his lover

Yeah no that's not at all what happened

Then what happened?

sometimes you love people regardless of their money

She lost all her money and she had to find a way to come back. She killed him mainly for herself, but to some extent also for her husband.

Not him, but she saw him lying like a champ on TV so she faked the rape to return to him

*tips fedora*

As long as she loves you.

Greatest love story ever told

Huh, I'll rewatch that part of the movie because if what you say is true, I completely misunderstood that part.

It is true. She did because her plan went south as she had been robbed, but she told Ben she had done it because he had convinced her during his tv speech that he had changed. Both might be true because she was a crazy bitch. Barney was a victim

I don't remember that part vividly, but I think she killed the dude just to make her story straight lmao, so basically that beta bit the dust for nothing.

At least he got to hit that for a few seconds.