DRUMPLLFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1kEbcXahOA
youtu.be/wbHnxm08x-E
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
ice.gov/features/100-days
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/
nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule
marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

TWO
W
O

dead memes general

cuz they're insufferable cunts
need to go back to their containment board, they literally can't stop sucking trumps pruny orange cock probly daddy issues

Think we can achieve sexts in this round of colbertposting?

DROGF BLOWN OUT

>cuz dey insufferable cunts, that's why we have to shit up their funposting

>All the lefties taking the bait this easily

Obligatory

Someone, quick: zorch my slorch

IT'S OVER GALAMUMF! I HAVE ACCUMULATED THE POWER OF THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!! YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!!!

SO.....

>the audience quietly giggles with anticipation

it's not funny you must be like 13. can't force a meme

Remember that time the MSM tried to say Trump was scared of stairs?

youtube.com/watch?v=q1kEbcXahOA

Media is dead.

BLOOOOORMPFSHHH

first time i laughed at this forced mimi good work

>can't force a meme

Where do you think you are right now?

reddit

Why is Colbert such a hack that has to say the same shit 'jokes' every night?

Cause they're literally the Sup Forums equivalents of SJWs.

Easily triggered, retarded and unbearably loud.

SCOOP?

So much this. They are really no good and should be banned by Hiro.

David Letterman is spinning in his grave

>Calls Sup Forumstards emotional SJWs
>Proceeds to show his rage and bitterness over a meme thread that mildly amuses people

Never ceases to amaze me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT MAKE FUN OF MY IDOL! NAHT FUNNY

youtu.be/wbHnxm08x-E

>late night comedian makes fun of our ridiculous reality tv star President
>"OH THE HUMANITY! WHY WOULD THIS NETWORK HOST GO AFTER LOW HANGING FRUIT AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS TOPICAL AND GETS HIM HIGH RATINGS"
are you autistic?

They lack the self-awareness to understand that it's not the meme itself that is amusing, but it is their predictable reactions and attempts at projecting their anger.

>Didn't even once insist to not make fun of anyone

>Still proceeds to sperg out and show what a retard you are

These threads make Drumpfkins look so silly. Like angry children throwing a tantrum.

yes I am, are you an ableist or something?

wtf bro? that's fucked up

ZLUMMP WHY COULDN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOUR OTHER CHILDREN

So far the only angry people we've seen in this thread were obvious leftists and signalers for Stephen Colbert

THIS FAGGOT GETS TWO SCOOPS AND I GET ONE?
ENOUGH

Literally no one is either of those things ITT. Just angry Trump kiddies upset because the guy they wish they were old enough to vote for is the worst president in history and some third rate comedian made a joke about him. That is some top level butthurt and truly pathetic internet autism.

He is literally paid millions to make fun of trump

>thinks he's hurting peoples feelings, like right-wingers are emotional retards like this faggot is.

Nice rant there, bucko. Shame you're still just proving my point with all this anger you're giving off. I mean hey, you still got second term to try and vote in Sanders right?

Your butthurt is so golden

Wow so you're a centrist? How brave of you

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIM

Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

BRYNNJALD PTBYMP STOP EATING ICE CREAM FFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS

Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here. The man is a racist bigot and this ice cream thing has crossed the line once and for all. I mean, two scoops? Really Trump?

WE CAN NOT LET BLUMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

if anyone wants to see how badly colbertcucks fared in the last bread.

You've posted this low tier autistic spam thread 20,000 times. You're retarded and autistic. This is really, really sad.

>writes a three line transparently buttdevestated rant
>totally not angry though
Lol whatever you say, reddit

Holy shit this fag is more mad then stephen " 1 scoop" colbert

>making fun of disabled people

how very brave and progressive of you

>when the brainlet tries to have bants like a big guy

DWO SCOOOOOOOOOBS

>three lines
omg this is more than 2 scoops

Good morning Australia

There are 22 people ITT and you're the only one butthurt about it. Fuck off to reddit

why would someone would try to interrupt daily threads over and over an again, its just some anons having fun beffore the meme gets old.
this people are the barnyfags of /tv

Posting on Sup Forums is all I have to live for. I eat, sleep, work, all for the sake of coming here.

He mocks trump a lot and his ratings are doing well because of it, and they're mad

This kind of booty pain amazes me, I think Trump sucks but this meme is hilarious because of people like you who come angry and ranting but insist its the ones posting this who are butthurt

Why can't leddit just ignore Colbertposting threads like Sup Forums does Blacked threads? Is it actual autism?

hee hee hee

>got BTFO by 30 posters last thread
>Thinks he's got a fresh start against aussie bantz

I got beer to drink.

THREE LINES?
H
R
E
E

I though Sup Forums swallowed bait easily. this is just pathetic though. when will reddit just fuck off already?

>Being this much of a faggot

BLURGHIBAALDO BNARF

I only see a bunch of people making fun of you for being a crybaby about a harmless meme

Why would anyone be mad? Everyone's mocking how unfunny he is, you reddit fucking shit

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ISNT A HARMLESS MEME YOU FUCKING ALT RIGHT FAGGOT FUCK

YES, MY MIGHTY ALLY
TOGETHER WE WILL DEFEAT EVIL FTOINDOLD DLIMPFF!!!

DOMPFFTP*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

WE MUST STOP HIM

lol is this niggerguy serious

How is CNN still on? Fucking embarassing.

you are pissed off lol

You're pretty mad that millions of people love watching Trump get made fun of. Same reason you get mad about SNL Trump skits.

>every republican president is the worst president in history to liberals

>obama was the greatest president in history because he was the most recent president they were old enough to be cognizant of.

yea yea, reagan was hitler, bush was hitler, w bush was hitler, trump is hitler. get new memes you lame ass crybabies.

>telling anonymous posters what they're mad about

wew lad, time to stop posting

>the future of political discussion on Sup Forums will just be each side insisting that the other consists of triggered snowflakes

Not at all lol, all they have is an unfunny tv show, we have the white house

WHO FUCKING CLAPPED

at this point you should get a tripcode

I was gonna wait for this meme to die out but after seeing the butthurt from a single poster alone I want this to become permanent like Bane posting

>used to be our guy
>Haha guys, it was all an act, not just a mere joke!
>Trump Trump Trump Trump Impeach Impeach Impeach

>mocking cringeworthy liberal humor = angry
Lol
>b-but Tr-
I don't like Trump. I voted for le what's a leppo man. But watching the anal fragmentation of millions of crybaby knuckle-dragging leftards is fucking hilarious.

But one side is really mad, and one side is taking the piss. nobody will know but the posters themselves.

I love it.

maybe /pol is the board for you user, then you can leave /tv for us

[exactly]

its simple, one side try to engage with "arguments" in a filipino peyote secret club while the other is cranking up their photoshop pirated copies

>/pol
>/tv
Why do colbertposters pretend they aren't redditors?

People can barely think these days. They're just skin programmed in python.

>the future of political discussion in America will just be each side insisting that the other consists of triggered snowflakes

ftfy

t. American

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees

>ice.gov/features/100-days

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/

>nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule

>marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28

In 100 days trump has accomplished these things. AND

Is expanding deportation capabilities, keeping illegals who tap our resources out.

Going through with an executive order to hire 15,000 more border patrol employees. To help with this.

Pushing NATO allies to spend more so we aren't footing the bill for national security.

522k jobs have been added under trump.

2.3% increase in wages.

6% increase in market shares.

Is going through with the pipeline, adding even more jobs in the future.

Brought back a factory from india adding even more jobs.

Push to eliminate regulations that hinder buisnesses from developing, supporting the average person and stimulating the mom and pop stores in America. For ever 1 regulation in place, two are slashed allowing for an easier experience for remaining competitive.

Make a lifetime ban on white house officials lobbying for foreign governments.

This is in 100 days.

BUT HE TOOK TWO SCOOPS

So...
Donald Trump
No, get this. Donald Trump
He did thing
Then he did a thing on twitter, can we get this up
And that's it for tonight everyone

HAND OVER MY BROTHER AND NOBODY GETS HURT

*clap*