The Dems just lost 12% of their own party in the DemExit. Are you ready for Donald Trump landslide?

The Dems just lost 12% of their own party in the DemExit. Are you ready for Donald Trump landslide?

K..keep me posted

Clinton's only recourse now is to hire a hit man. Trump's pretty much president elect now.

Trump will win PA,Michigan,Wisconsin, along with Iowa,Colorado,Nevada,NH.

He won't win Cali,NY,Oregon,Minnesota, Mid Atlantic, or any NE states besides NH.

I think she's already got a few hitmen on the payroll.

No doubt. All Trump has to do is survive til November and he's in.

>He won't win Cali,NY,Oregon,Minnesota, Mid Atlantic, or any NE states besides NH.

I would have agreed, before the DemExit. 12% is a huge chunk of your party to lose.

>I would have agreed, before the DemExit. 12% is a huge chunk of your party to lose.
Nice double trips, but no, it isn't. Keeping things really simple and imagining an exact 50/50 split nationally otherwise, that only means things shifting 44/56. Keep in mind that many of those states typically have 20-point or greater gaps between Dems and Reps.

K..keep me posted

If that is reflected in November's turnout, then the election is over. Hillary was already on shaky ground with black support since it's unlikely she can drive black turnout like Obama did, so she'll see a significant drop her effective percentage of the black vote.

The dumb cunt vote will be strong for her, but a big slice of that vote was supporting Bernie...

Hmm, good point.
You win this round, just I still say you cheated by using logic and reason.

>8th inter-dimensional tactical espionage political analyst

Your all shit cunt

The democrat bernouts take up roughly 40% of the DNC voterbase, if only 50% of them say that they will vote independent/Trump then that means Hillary loses 15% of her vote in relation to Trump
that means Trump gets
+16
over her
this is not taking into account that democrat demographics have low as shit voter turnout and will probably cost her 7% more

TRUMP WILL WIN
R
U
M
P

California is fucking Mexico, it isn't going to go red.

crusade against california when?

There's more red than you'd think.

People vote, not square miles

North California should be it's own state(Jefferson). As long as the massive, degenerate population centres in the south are there, they'll skew the stats for the entire state.

Too bad that looks out of date, the blue is continually spreading. It sucks that it is a winner take all state, but then again what states aren't? No really I am not familiar with any of the other states.

Now usually I don't like rambling on about demographics and how Republicans can't win because on a national scale It's just incredibly arrogant to assume that

But in California It's completely right

Cali is never, ever going red again

Nebraska? It's seriously, like one state. I don't even remember which one, because splitting the electoral votes makes them literally never matter in national politics.

I'll agree that it probably won't happen within a generation, but if I didn't believe we could make things better, I wouldn't be involved in politics.

>12%
It's worse than that. This election is Pappy's Revenge, even though he doesn't want it. Clinton's base will be fractured in four directions.
>Stein
>Johnson
>write-in Bernie anyways
>TRUMP

12% was the number of the walkout based on a count of the empty chairs. I'm not going to assume more than that at this time, I don't want to get overconfident.

Stein and Johnson voters will return to Shillary before November.

PRAISE KEK

12% is what we have if we put her "untrustworthyness" into poll numbers, these stats came out by around the time that Trump started beating Clinton and it's according to CNN.

In reality it's probably higher though since Trump outperforms in polls as well as the DNC leak and the Bernout chimpout and division not being taken into account.
The moment their votes divide to the independents they'll probably work as a step for them to reach Trump.

The thing about Convention walk-outs though... Those are your hardcore motherfuckers. It cost me over $3,000 to attend the RNC. No way in fuck the DNC is cheaper.

People who attend the convention are hardcore. Losing them can only hurt MORE than those numbers would seem to indicate.

>12% is what we have if we put her "untrustworthyness" into poll numbers
actually i just remember that it's much worse.
She'll lose 30% of her vote if those skeptical voters decide to jump ship.

And you're basing this on...the fact that you found a leprechaun and get one magical wish?

no they won't. bernie was their god and he betrayed them. the 12% are leaving based on principle not policy.

>google search DemExit
>13 million to leave Democratic party

>>write-in Bernie anyways

people need to spread this. It's legal to write in a candidate right? You could convince enough sanders people to do it anyway and if he got enough he'd -have- to be president.

Wow why did this happen?

Massachusetts is going red this year, screencap this.

Perfectly legal. In 2012 a friend of mine voted Colbert.

Bernvictims would probably believe he could win anyway.

Ted Kennedy Immigration Bill, Amnesty 1 through 7. California also makes itself a paradise for illegals. Given their love of fucking children, since anchor babies became a thing in 1982, they've had like 5 generations of mexican illegals we can't eliminate because of anchor babies and family reunification.

If the democrat party splits between 4 fucking candidates we can divide and conquer easily

I'm basing it on your retarded bipartisan system and history of electoral college. It's not the first time a third party candidate is running for President.

They can say whatver they want today. In November they will be the usual #NotTrump retarded Democrats.

I don't think bernouts will go trump.
But I do think they're so pissed off they just won't vote. Youth voting rates are already low, but this will be the lowest we've seen from younger people in a while

right after the one to retake Sweden.

This is very specifically about the Dems losing 12% of their own party. They used to be 50% or so of the country, now they are 38% at best.

>In 2012 a friend of mine voted Colbert.
Your friend sounds like a faggot.

I know that. Thanks for the post it redpilled some lurkers. I was using my image as an answer.

I don't think you know what divide and conquer means.
The moment they split heavily we could easily bring more bernouts to our side because they distrust the establishment now and if they want to win they have to vote trump.

Texas is also Mexico and it's red.

Many have the goal of making the Green Party the new major party, replacing the Dems, even if it takes several election cycles to gradually reach that goal.

Many, but not all.
Loads of them are just looking for alternatives.

Yeah, not really following all the threads properly. I never like to miss a few more bitchslaps to Teddy Kennedy though.

He was a full on SJW. Joined the Army, met Niggers, got dropped off of a tower, got sent home, and the last time I talked to him he was redpilled as fuck.

Yeah, WikiLeaks exposing the party's criminal activity was a nail in the coffin, and that fact that there were no consequences is what really drove people away.

The hammer isn't completely fallen yet, still one blow left.

>the last time I talked to him he was redpilled as fuck.
I love happy endings.

The election won't be held tommorow. It will probably affect turnout in November as bernikers won't bother to vote (as if they were voting in the first place) but not all that much and they won't vote Stein when it's either Trump or Shillary. They are fucking far left, they have memorey of a goldfish.

Bernouts won't vote for Trump no matter how divided they are.

>Bernouts won't vote for Trump no matter how divided they are.
You are delusional.

Too bad "12%" is a made up number given by a random protestor on the street.

But even if it were 12%, you assume that 12% comes from the people who already support Hillary in the national polls. Why people who said they support Hillary leave the party because Hillary won the nomination? Use common sense here.

>they won't vote Stein when it's either Trump or Shillary
A lot of them will, they still don't like Trump, but they no longer see Hill as the "lesser" evil. Their new goal is to - over time - replace the Democratic Party with the Green Party and they're not afraid to use a couple elections to do it over time.
Their plan is: 2016: Prove the dems have zero chance of winning without us
2020: Prove we won't come back for empty promises
2024: Majority of voters have moved to Green and the Democrats are now a third party.

That's the long term plan and they really think they can do it.

A handful of retarded Berniefags is not 12% of the party.

I gotta agree. It's well established that a non-trivial number of the Bernouts were old recycled Paultards. If they had any strong ideology of their own they wouldn't have been suckered in by Bernie.

I do think we'll see more of them sit this election out than vote third party. The third parties suck, and the Green Party is even worse than the LP.

The only ever attract the regular idiots they bilk for food coin and a varying wave of protest votes.

what is this?

The number is based on how many people walked out of the convention to protest with Jill Stein in the streets. It was about 5 thousand.

Fuck off. Ron Paul is nothing like sanders.

LIBZ
BE READY TO MIGRATE TO THE FUCKING LEAFS

DESIGNATED SELF HATING STREETS
PEE PEE
POO
O
O

who cares. it's fun seeing what's happening.

>It's well established that a non-trivial number of the Bernouts were old recycled Paultards.
If that's true, they are fucking idiots.

Those are delegates, i.e. the most hardcore supporters. They're not representative of the average Berner.

Isn't it literally the job of delegates to be representative?

>mfw I live in BASED Ventura county
Fuck L.A

Haven't you heard Bernie's cuck speech at DNC? They were cheering when he was talking about defeating Trump just as loud as they were booing when he was talking about voting Clinton.

Trump is literally Hitler who will destroy America. It doesn't take a lot of effort to convince emotionally unstable millenials who believe in greater good to vote for corrupt establishment against an evil bully. They will swallow it as a "grown up thing to do".

Again, it's not the first time a third party or an independent is running for POTUS. They always end up losing votes even if they were considered the new paradigm mid-race.

California voted for Prop 8.

It was overturned by the court but it was successfully voted for.

Representative of Bernie, not Berners.

Really? You can't see it? An ass useless demagogue who can preach a motherfucking storm, but never actually delivered on shit in 30+ years? The thinly veiled appeal to elitism, their insane ideas are so outre that you're clever enough to see their brilliance, while the plebian masses have rejected them as kooks?

Yeah, no. I can totally understand why you don't think Bernie is just a more successful Ron Paul. More successful because the Democrats have a naturally higher number of the gullible, and of elitist pricks. They have almost a monopoly when you look for gullible voters who are also insufferable elitist pricks.

See above. I absolutely meant to imply that they were fucking simpletons. You couldn't be smart enough to pour piss from boot with direction on the bottom, and donate to Ron Paul.

>They will swallow it as a "grown up thing to do".
They see it in the exact opposite way though. They see voting for Hillary out of fear of Trump, and settling for the "two" party system to be a childish and naive thing to do. To them, the mature thing to do is to fight for what they believe in.

>Trump is literally Hitler who will destroy America.
>literally
English doesn't seem to be your strong suit... or thinking for that matter.

make it happen KEK!!

>Tejanos
>Mexico

you're retarded m8

That was 2008, when even most Democrats didn't support gay marriage. Obama himself didn't support it until about 2013, when public support for it reached over 50%.

Niggers and Mexicans passed Prop 8.

Obviously, excepting the times when a third party has formed because of a major schism in one of the main parties.

A strong third party has always disrupted the process, or won. The problem is that the LP and Green's are not "third party". They are joke parties.

Perot swung two elections to Bill Clinton. Anderson turned Reagan's 1980 victory into a crushing landslide. Wallace might have swung the election in 1968, he certainly made it a crushing landslide for Nixon.

That will last for two weeks while they are in hysteria mode.

Welcome to Sup Forums, fuck you and enjoy your stay.

You're the one who doesn't realize his post was tongue-in-cheek.

Also, $0.02 has been deposited to your account.

This has already been going on since May. This all started with the Roberta Lange scandal, and the dems have just been making it worse and worse for themselves.

Total Hispanic Population in Texas 9,794,000 #2

Hispanics as Percent of State Population 38%

Hispanics as Percent of U.S. Hispanic Population 18.9% #2

Mexican Origin (Percent of Hispanics) 88% #2

> being so fucking retarded you're unable to research

wtf I hate demexit now

you should look up what Tejanos are, you have no idea what you're talking about

Dont be so naive they will announce bills has aids or whatever and when he dies they will use his death 24/7 for a whole month as guilt trip and emotional leverage against trump.
Its not over yet not even close you still have to convince bernouts and your !women! to vote for trump and you have to vote yourself.
You can rest after the election, make no mistake it will be close.

Southwest Hispanics and Southeast Hispanics are quite different.

You're assuming that dems will keep fucking up bad until November. If that's the case it will be a landslide for Trump regardless of how bernouts vote.

Sadly, people are leaving the republican party due to Trump, a few of my "conservative" friends do and registering independent arise they don't "trust" Trump.

>This level of delusion

The solutions to their problems are obvious, and they definitely won't enact them. Pic related.

13% at once is still a large piece to lose and it certainly won't help in long run.

>Trump is literally Hitler

Actually that's pretty close to accurate in one way, though not the way Trump's opponents portray it. Hitler could potentially have been stopped if the other two major parties in the German Parliament, the Communists and the Social Democrats, had worked together. But they refused, with the Communists seeing the Social Democrats as the bigger enemy.

The resemblance to the current situation, with the Bernouts taking the role of the Communists, is noticeable.

God-Emperor Trump, 2017?

KEK WILL'S IT!

Those 12% weren't real Democrats anyway. They mostly lived in Republican-leaning states so their votes are worthless.

Of courze he vill not vin!
I'll take care of it personaly...
Oy vey the goyim...

This happened too early. Thiss happened too fucking early. If it were October it would've been total victory, but as it stands, they'll cool off and vote for Shillary nevertheless. Maybe not all of them, but at least 90% of them for sure.

Clinton for sure lost votes but Trump has too. If Wikileaks drops more shit like 2 weeks before the election and I mean something bigger than the DNC being fuck faces then Trump will have it in the bag.