IN
A
CARPOOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW1_dUBzJV8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRC184WqD0
vox.com/culture/2017/5/19/15662682/watch-harry-styles-carpool-karaoke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's supposed to be fun and cute, why do you have to be so grouchy? This wasn't supposed to be any kind of slitscan from 2001 production and making fun of it for being simple is just petty.

Can someone nazi this image up with a little shoop magic?

>user tries to justify why he watches mind numbing garbage

this guy has a fat fucking head

looks like it's gonna explode

This makes me grateful for lip sync challenges.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW1_dUBzJV8

Is that fat british faggot doing a hitler salute next to bruno mars?

You know, of all late night shows i have seen, this fat fuck is the least funny. What the hell, it´s so unnatural and cringy, everything he does looks scripted as hell.
How the fuck is this guy popular ?

>"hey user did you see that James Cordon skit the other day"
>"no, I don't watc-"
>"it was hiiiilarious"
>*proceeds to explain the entire sketch in great detail while pulling up the youtube video*
>*proceeds to make you watch all 5:41 of a youtube video while they hold the phone*

he is stealing his bit from a very famous English comedian called Peter Kay

That is why he comes across as so false.

ya we get it

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

john leguizamo looks terrible here

Peter Kay's show with that woman in the car. I forgot what it's called, is really good. As for this karoke shit, it was a show done by Robert Llewellyn who did the same kind of thing, but it was much shorter.

TayTay is a towering Goddess

Lol le funny fat gay man xD. Lol superstars are actually normal people too. Better give them some more money.

I laughed way too hard at this

What is the purpose of doing that shit in a car? Do people actually do that?

He's actually married with a kid. He's just british so he seems gay.

Fucking this.
I didn't knew who this guy was until yesterday.
A normie friend I have did exactly as you said and I just had to sit there, faking some smiles here and there. It was extremely painful.

Do people actually find this funny?

>It was extremely painful.
for you.
and for me too, hate it when faggots do this shit

Corden is a leech on TV celebrity

>No fun allowed
I expected as much from Sup Forums.

Corden isn't fun though. I loved craigy ferg so i tried to give corden a chance. I watched his first show and it was an absolute trainwreck. Never watched another.

Trips of truth. He was good as smithy in Gavin and Stacey but as an actual person he isn't funny.

Yeah that's the worse. Especially when they're expecting you to laugh

fuck i miss craig

literally polar opposites with this guy

If i even catch a glimpse of a craig ferguson michael caine astronaut skit i cackle like a maniac. Craig was so good at late night. But i guess no one lives forever and there was business he had to finish.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRC184WqD0

He was too good for this world.

Shii-t bro !!! I want the rest room Karaoke already. Those two sit in the cube next to each, pant down, & the other guest are taking piss in front of them. Their voice get echoed so much in the joint Y'know. It must be helluvu fun to see THAT !!!

American """comedy"" ladies and gentelmen

American comedy in Chip 'n' Fish style, that is ... It's matter of going high or low depending upon finding a joint that has a cook knows how to fly but taste right. Y'know what I'm saying???

why hasn't he been arrested for reckless driving yet?
not only is he putting pedestrians and motorists at risk but he's inspiring younger, less experienced drivers to take risks behind the wheel as well.

So has Harry pounded Corden's fat arse yet

what the fuck is a carpool?

I work with boomers and in the last year they have started texting ruthlessly memes to each other on their phones and through email

Party is over guys

vox.com/culture/2017/5/19/15662682/watch-harry-styles-carpool-karaoke

BRAVO

When you swim in pussy because of your hot car

Robert's show was comfy and had no singing. This is dumb

Just think about being the idiot writer that came up with those sketches, and the original pitch.

>ok craig so your michael caine, but your hammered drunk. And an astronaut.