Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable...

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls herself)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

MEW is gonna be old in like 5 years. He got off lucky.

He has not only heard her brap countless times but poop as well. imagined being Riley while MEW does her business in the next room....plop...plop........pulop

>"civil (for that is what she them)" conversations
FTFY
you have to polish the pasta a bit more when doing this sort of adaptation

imagine being the hottest girl in the world right now and waking up to this every morning

He is a numale so I don't really give a shit about him. But I don't think he is beta for losing her since he fucked her in her prime.

I'm sure she gave him a few Hot Karls

wew lad nice digits
>"civil (for that is what she them)" conversations
you "fixed" it wrong, retard
next time proof read your own corrections
>"civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations
fixed

Can someone post the picture of him stretching open MEW sleeping glass eye?

kek

>it's real

>still ride or die
>but in a different way now

True mental dissonance.

>have semi-decent ugly duckling nu-male director for a husband
>divorce him as soon as you start to turn into a hag
women are so dumb.

this thread has given me hebritic jewkemia.

JUST

>Together for FIFTEEN YEARS
>Didn't put a baby inside her

Are people SERIOUSLY denying this guy is a numale cuck?

He just wanted to enjoy that perfect pussy for as long as possible.

This guy is a walking example of how to lose your girlfriend.

You can tell he got clingy and desperate and liked her a bit too much.

Probably wont even sue her for alimony now.

who the fuck wants kids these days? My cunt of a wife got baby fever in her 30s and left, but christ on the cross, you know what it's like raising a kid? Shaken baby syndrome is thing because of sheer stress and sleep deprivation. you stupid fucking kids know nothing of married life.

He should had taken a clue from based Pierce.
Also no, he won't sue, it's confirmed.
He probably thinks he still has a chance to win her back, kek.

Based relrairvk

you arent special for selling your soul to a walking vagina or helping it shit some spawn out mate

Bane?

>You can tell he got clingy and desperate

You think?

It's a shame that moviechat.org didn't archive that thread or any in Riley's profile
Good goy

>"I give it 3 years"
>didn't even get past 2

brutal

>Lived like 15 years with her
>Implying it's hard to dump a chick after 15 fucking years
Lmao

He's probably out there slaying tons of pussy with 0 regret

Can someone tweet this to Riles?

This too.
He's been hitting that in her prime.

>being married to a woman who gets paid to pretty much cuck you

lel

It's Time

That's his tweet
also
>not comforting the guy instead

rip imdb forums, that website is boring now.

fucking mewposting faggots this hag is a 6-7 at best get a life

she's always given off kind of a cunty vibe. he's probably better off.

I was once a MEWtist but now I agree with you
even her cutest videos don't do anything for me, her latest bullshit turned my corpora cavernosa into a desert.

>He's probably out there slaying tons of pussy with 0 regret
Read that nigger's social media.

I think that guy's biggest mistake was being unable to separate public life from private life.

goddamn
this guy got a lot better looking with age.
It's the opposite for MEW
I think this dude is fucking lucky, banged the hottest chick in her prime, then when she got old he gets a lot of people's sympathy and encouragement to bang younger hotter chick.

At least you fucked up, dangerous loners have a thread to work your shit out in. Otherwise you might end up shooting up a taco bell, or raping a family member. Keep talking it out, sickos.

Why did she even leave him? She will get old and be boring in some years. Why leaving it that way?

she needs to fuck someone else

Isnt breaking up as "friends" the worse thing in the world? It means that she still like's you as a person, only she doesn't want to live with you, suck your dick, wake up next to you, talk to you, spend time with you, come home to you and filled up with semen by you.

I rather break up because of a huge argument than that shit

A lot of people believe doing that takes maturity. And people would like to believe good things about themselves. It's a way of coping.

so youre sayin theres a chance

Are you saying the jannies have a vested interest in causing mass shootings? We can only have these threads while they're sleeping.

12TH DIMENSIONAL SPACE-TIME PLANE?

THE STRINGS...

IF I CUT THEM, WILL YOU COLLAPSE?

>someone else
*cough*Ewan*cough*McGregor*cough*

this, Ewan is /ourguy/

fuck her cuck numale ex

Her career is taking off so she's hoping to upgrade and probably fuck some A list actors and bigger directors.

>Other women have to live up to MEW or it will just be disappointing
Good fucking luck Riley

Do you think Ewan went through the back door?

I-Is that the rear of a VW bug?

no, the rear of a bug is where the engine is located. pic would be the front

He likes his VW bugs rusty like his women's ass

Thats the ass of his bug. Ewan is an ass man.

That's why I'm asking, that looks like the rear. Front is like this.
I think he removed the engine that blocked him from getting inside the engine bay like he removed Riley who blocked him from getting inside MEW's pusy

>stancefag
dropped

This wonderful bastardo got it completely

i fucked up, it is the back with the engine removed. you can even see the back light on the left rear fender

>woman
>marrying down

user...

Ewan is the real beta nu-male guy. He can't leave the house for grocery without asking for his wife. His wife is a real cute btw.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy is a fucking nu-male and got hit by the Trump malediction and in his case even death was too sweet for him so he got worse.
She probably made this fake picture of "he is still my best friend and I still love you" just so this cuck wouldn't SUE HER FOR ALIMONY WTF ahahahah
You JUST now role were reversed Mew would have SUED that ass quicker than I would fuck Mew ass if she was in front of me.
Now she is probably sucking a lot of dick while he is sobbing uncontrolably
Sad story ! Many such cases

Honestly, the only thing to do is present Riley to Pam and hope for the best.

>Yeeeees don't breed whitey, raising a child is impossibly hard even though your ancestors have done it for hundreds of thousands of years

They also died before being 40. Why not imitate that my friend?

Pure p o t t e r y

>They also died before being 40
Common misconception. Educate yourself retard.

Nice meme
age expectancy is about the average, the only reason it was so low is because a lot of children died back in the day

Why are you getting so defensive? I also forgot to mention your ancestor's life was also infinitely harder than you have it and they still raised children fine, sometimes having quite large families.

why is it that only kissless neets care about how much white people procreate? Its fucking bizarre

what does that have to do with anything? their lives were miserable and they died all the time. id rather just relax, bang chicks on tinder and enjoy my 20s, thanks. but you go ahead and have as many kids as you want

Why is it people use baseless ad hom attacks as arguments?
>I'm going to live the life of a hedonist

Alright have fun when you get past your prime and realise how much you fucked up.

>if you dont get married and have children in your 20s youre a hedonist
this is what people who have never had a relationship actually believe

I've had multiple relationships, not that it matters since that has nothing to do with my argument. Also you're strawmanning, I never said not settling down in your 20s is hedonistic.

lol ok dad

One of the best iteration of this wonderful pasta.

close to sextuples

>Why is it people use baseless ad hom attacks as arguments?
>baseless
dont this so
>as arguments
a ad hominem is never a argument, retard.

Sup Forums HOOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

THERE WERE THREADS ABOUT MEW CONSTANTLY SHILLING FOR THIS DIVORCE

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS KNOW?!!!

FUCKING CIANIGGERS

>a thousand off
>close

>15 years of false commitment
man, that has to hurt in someway

HELLO THERE

sextuples is a fun word/number. For example I am Riley, all nudes I have will be posted at sextuples.

Hello darkness my old friend

we didn't predict it, we caused it
we're meme wizards

Youre deluded, hes just lost a millionaire beauty

>Her career is taking off
I u-used to b-be in movies y-ou know? But n-now I'm i-in Fargo so things are r-really taking off, h-haha!

WHO IS PAYING YOYUUUUU

Bowie's ghost. Glass eye envy

We're self employed, our earnings are the lulz

>autism

Based Ewan living the dream
>liberating this beauty from her pathetic husband and getting to pound her pussy
/ourguy/, definitely

Drunk coked up retardation is the truth.

I kinda wish I was you. I've been always curious about coke but never tried it because of ethical concerns about it being degenerate and having the potential to prevent me from being the best version of myself. Probably gonna try it when I'm an old fuck in his deathbed tho.

Hmm...his wife looks like mew..