Cucks at it again

>open door migration will protect them from terrorists
>it shows germany is not at war with Islam therefore muslims will forgive them

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEsOuxdl8c
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/22/attacks-france-colonial-past-war-terror
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a contradiction before the article even fucking begins.

>in the long term, migrants will PROTECT Germany
>but 3 long term migrants carried out the attacks

Are journalists so blind by indoctrination?

>The key to beating terrorism is winning the hearts and minds of Muslims

>Her open-door immigration approach has done more to protect Germany from terrorism than any counter-terrorism policy because it has helped to reassure Muslims

>forgive them
This is the part that triggers me desu. It's like they think westerners exist in this perpetual state of sin, and we need noble peaceful people of colour to keep "forgiving" us for being white.

Oh wait, they're leftists, that's exactly what they think.

If Germany became a Muslim country with 99% majority Muslims it would still be attacked just like ISIS still attack the middle East now because something the liberals fail to understand is that there are two different groups in Islam who hate each other just as much as they hate us

You're thinking long term too briefly
100 years later, the migrants will without a doubt protect germany

In the UK its been found that second generation mussies are far more likely to have "radical" views than first gen.

Such forward thinking, women truly are the future leaders of our world.

I'm tired.

>How you can stop burglaries by removing your front door and announcing it to the local niggers

No. No.
In 1000 Years, these asylum seekers of today will plant the very roots that protect germany from the false muslim terrorist

Yes and why won't they protect Berlinistan?
ISIS will have total control of Europe in 10 years at this rate.
Once attacks ramp up, expect a white flight.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEsOuxdl8c

''Arm yourself the truth shall be revealed''

''Rise my brothers we are blessed by steel
In my sword I trust
Arm yourselves the truth shall be revealed
In my sword I trust
Tyrants and cowards for metal you will kneel
In my sword I trust
Till justice and reason we'll wield
In my sword I trust''

You know what fucking time it is.

Godspeed Europe.

Germany won't have to worry about islamic attacks because Germany will be islamic soon.

That's literally what they're saying, right?

That is not a "good" thing, that is not a win situation for Germany.

>Germany won't have to worry about islamic attacks because Germany will be islamic soon.
>That's literally what they're saying, right?

Basically

Within a single generation of empowered women leaders, they've shown they run countries into the ground. They have little sense of nationality and indulge in feel good rhetoric while rationalizing the destruction of their nation as something positive.

If Hillary is elected we're all fucked.

You cunt's need another Kennedy and don't let him get shot by the CIA this time.

lmao this is some cognitive dissonance at work
AN IMMIGRANT COMMITS TERRORISM.. SOLUTION? GET MORE IMMIGRANTS! :DDD

>The Independent

They've been giving the Grauniad a run for there money for a while now.

Terror attacks are pretty popular in islamic countries since there is always some Ahmed that believes in shit a bit diferently than Abdul, providing grounds for some bombing or a small genocide.

There is no getting off Mr. Bones' wild ride.

>These acts, though committed in the name of Islam, have nothing to do with Islam. On the contrary, they are designed to provoke profoundly un-Islamic reactions of revenge and violence between communities and cultures.

You don't get it, all we need to do is apologize and everything will be ok.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/22/attacks-france-colonial-past-war-terror

The left is plagued with women's logic, there's no saving it.

Back then, the media was tightly controlled by (((them))), and we were all so disconnected that we couldn't band together in any meaningful way.

If we win this subversion war against the globalists in the coming decades, this mongolian picture forum will be remembered in the annals of US politics as anonymous heroes who fought for true liberty.

yep

>germany
You mean Deutsch Caliphate?

Flat out lie or stupidity beyond redemption. Flooding the EU with terrorists will protect us from terrorism in the long run.

All you have to do is submit to said terrorists, wed your children who've yet to become teenagers to said terrorists, forced conversions, give muslims jobs in positions of power and give up all remaining european territory! protection in the long run you see!

Always this backhand, krauts gona kraut shit.

No. All the nations willingly taking humans in need did it because its the rigth thing to do.

Now fuck off and talk again when you act like a human being.

Refugees dont protect from any thing. A retard will always be a retard. Nothing can stop him.

This a clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

The channel is full of similar top quality redpilling.

This.

All of out suicide bombers in the UK are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants.

The longer they are here, the more they hate our culture and societal norms, and the more they wish to exterminate us.

I had a good conversation with a muslim on the street once, he was handing out leaflets about Islam. It was a calm and well intentioned discussion on both sides and went on for a whole.

Long and short of it was, Muslims find the western way of living (clothes, food, morals, relationships, sexuality, family life, the way we regard religion in public life, role of men/women) as deeply offensive and disgusting to them.

In summary we both concluded that this meant that muslims and the rest of us cannot live peacefully side-by side in a modern, western, democracy. It is impossible.

Now all we need to do is for the politicians to understand the same and we might get some progress.

Australia has a closed door policy to migrants and how many terror attacks have we suffered in the last few years?

2.... just 2 and only 1 person died in each, and the reason WHY there was only two is because of STRONG anti-terror laws and agencies...

Merkels a fucking Soros shill trying to destroy the last remnant's of the German people for detroying their central banking system for a few short years almost 80 years ago.

>The longer they are here, the more they hate our culture and societal norms, and the more they wish to exterminate us.

Thats because they are never truly accepted. Sure men are bros to them and they have jobs, but attractive women would never touch them.

Thats the problem.

Pol always pretends that our European women are desperate for Muzzie cock, but they arent. The ugly, fat and damaged ones sure, but the cream of the crop would never date a non-Austrian.

Especially since being an "immigrant" (even 3rd gen) is seen as lower status, which is everything to women.

So you have these men who want to be accepted and assimilate, but become bitter and angry towards the women (aka the west).

Its the same with poltards. Most pollacks cant get a qt girlfriend to save their lives, so they blame the minorities. The muzzies do the same, they blame the "infidels".

Its not a coincidence that desperate men change the world.