youtube.com/watch?v=ohV3_9mgNGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder

>Watching showtime on my phone
>Don't even know what episode it is
>Suddenly James, Donna, and Maddy
>In Donna's house
>Close app immediately

I know what's coming and I'm not watching that shit.

reminder.

Up to Nadine trying out for the cheerleading squad, and I don't know if I can finish this rewatch. Binging season 2 is harder than I remember.

joke's on you, right after that is one of the greatest horror scenes

You mean punished bob. Coop is ded.

Same. That's the exact point when i dropped the show. Total trash

A reminder that you got fooled by an optical illusion.

Just skip to the end of Season 2.

>muh normies

Lynch has always been "normie". You're not a special snowflake because you like his movies or Twin Peaks. Autistic fucks.

For whatever reason I'll never understand, my mom never kicked me out of the room when she would watch the show when it was on repeat on Bravo. I was in elementary school and the show freaked me the fuck out. Not even just the Bob scenes but the shit like the long crawls through the empty hallways too.

yahoo.com/tv/twin-peaks-season-3-premiere-preview-200557476.html

>More than one Showtime executive could be overheard bragging (complaining?) about how nobody around the offices had seen even a single frame of the new Twin Peaks, and it seems as though the father of Peak Television had full control over his TV vision, perhaps for the first time ever. As a longtime fan of Twin Peaks, I was initially nervous this revival would pull an X-Files and function as simple nostalgia fuel while being… not great. But two hours later, a stunned crowd left the theater with the distinct feeling that David Lynch had gotten away with something. Whatever your expectations are, they will not be met — and that’s a good thing. Based on the first two hours, it’s safe to say Twin Peaks‘ 18 difficult new episodes will rattle, baffle, and enrage, and that’s exactly what TV needs right now.

>To give specific spoilers would ruin the experience — trust me, this is a show that thrives on surprise — but here are a few things you might want to know, spelled out in a suitably vague and cryptic manner.

>The best new face… does not have a face.
>One actor plays two characters, and wears a hilarious wig for one of them.
>There is a shocking moment that is among the scariest things I’ve ever seen on TV.
>The new opening credits may have some viewers reaching for the Dramamine.
>Episode 2 uses a song by the Chromatics that may haunt your playlists for weeks.
>The first two episodes alternate between cryptic, terrifying, and hilarious. There was as much laughter as there were gasps.
>Though advertised as a “new season” of Twin Peaks, these episodes felt more like a revival of ALL of David Lynch’s work. Parts of it felt very Blue Velvet and Lost Highway, with some imagery from Eraserhead mixed in.

>There is a shocking moment that is among the scariest things I’ve ever seen on TV.

I've somehow tricked myself that the show will be tame and there won't be as much weird shit and definitely no Bob style moments, mostly to soften the impact that it might not be good.

But reading that I'm almost afraid to watch it.

IMMA WHOLE DAMN TOWN

>28 KB

Yeah, I watch Blue Velvet and Inland Empire with my mom all the time.

I did watch Blue Velvet with my mom.

>41KB

>skipping episodes
Nah, I'm gonna push through. I've done it before, I've got this.

>0 KB

>The best new face… does not have a face.

Diane?

I imagine it's literally someone without a face somehow. Not sure in what way though. If they have something covering it or if there's some magic bullshit blurring the face or what.

Maybe someone knows. What FWWM version should I watch? Only Twin Peaks thing I haven't seen because it never aired here.

Watch the theatrical version. You can watch the fan edit or Missing Pieces afterwards if you want.

don't bother, it's not that great and won't really tie in to the new season

>won't tie into the new season
>at least one of the characters and locations from the movie is returning in the new season

>tfw you will never go to twin peaks high and have a qt twin peaks gf to sneak out late at night and smell the douglas firs with

tfw italian tv leaks eps 1-2 early

Just washed of season 1.

My favorite character__Leo Johnson is dead?

While a bunch of the cut material is good, it was absolutely cut for a reason and the fan edit that puts it back isn't the way the movie is meant to play

I would watch the movie then Missing Pieces afterwards if you want to be completionist

I've never seen the show or movie or anything, but I keep hearing its great.
What makes it so good?
Is it the atmosphere? The characters or writing?
Is there spooky shit, or is it more surreal or something? Whats the appeal?

I'd really like to know, because I hate missing out on good shows.

It's shit, don't bother. Now get out of the thread.

Why don't you grab the pilot and see for yourself?

I'm watching all of it, and honestly that commonly posted episode guide is very accurate.

You can pretty much skim-watch through the episodes it marks as bad, then resume normal watching when it says it's back to good

No_

All of them combined in a balanced way except for middle of S2.

No, that fucker has more lives than a cat.

eps 8 and 9 (season 2 premiere and second ep) are when the series finally goes deep lynch

I'm just gonna remind you that this new season is gonna be disappointing and you will spend too much time crying about it

S2ep7 was pinnacle of the show.

I just don't see how Lynch and Frost could fuck this up.

Why not watch it?

>Leo's your favorite
Why? Not shitting on you, just curious.

give it a try! you'll never know what you missed out on if you don't :0)

I can't believe even the first episode hasn't leaked yet

All of the above, pretty much. At the time there wasn't really anything like it, it was a big mainstream hit.

It's also the very definition of the brightest flames burning out the fastest which probably just adds to why a lot of people think back on it so fondly. A good half of the second season just meanders in a tailspin because one of the major framing mysteries of the series is solved and it doesn't quite know what to do without it. It pulls out of that nose dives and ends well, but also ends on a pretty big cliffhanger. That has remained unresolved until now.

I would check out the first episode - by itself it's almost a cinematic movie (it's about 95-100 minutes from memory) and should give you a pretty good idea on whether you'll like what it is.

It has
Italian on demand is running the first 2 new eps

It's hard to pin down because it's an eclectic mix of styles and genres and atmospheres that just somehow work well together.

It has the tongue in cheek pop art c-o-o-l vibe of Jim Jarmusch movie, it has this totally overblown wailing drama of a teenage soap opera with countless professions of love or friendship that needlessly break down into tears and trembling, all while juggling Mark Frost's straight police drama and David Lynch's wacky surrealist setpieces and plots.

The characters are likeable for different reasons. The main character Dale Cooper is just this impossibly charming zen FBI detective, but then characters like Laura Palmer and Leland Palmer (especially in the movie) have a real psychological depth and a serious darkness to them.

amazon.com/gp/product/B0725SMRVK

Only Me!
I don't believe you wanted to say S2ep7 was pinnacle of the show Twin Peaks, when in fact S2ep1 was the far superior episode of the aforementioned program.
Cheerio, tata.

Is it with subtitles ? Will there be a torrent ?

theres a very low quality rip if you know where to look

>tonight everyone will be sitting in front of their tablets and phones with coffee and cherry pie
>mfw I have creamed corn

james singing truly is the most horrifying thing

>tablets and phones
>not televisions

what's wrong with people

well played sir

>mfw new season has artificial vhs distortion

>everyone will be sitting in front of their tablets and phones

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

It's Lynch.

If he's your favorite character before the coma torture shenanigans it better be because of how ridiculous he looks

>if you know where to look

this faggot

Leland singing at the end of the season 2 premiere may be one of the most cringe inducing things I have ever witnessed.

Dem blury young qt's

no clue i ain't italian

youtube.com/watch?v=IivP_vSWi1c

what's the male /fa/ equivalent?

/hm/ is the faggot board

youtube.com/watch?v=ohV3_9mgNGY
I can't imagine not enjoying this. The way Sarah just sighs when she first hears it, and then the way Ben & Jerry look at each other and then just start dancing both seem to suggest that Leland was like that before Laura died.

That's not the singing I'm referring to. It's during the dinner with Donna's family that he gets up and starts singing Get Happy.

Is there any hassle free way of watching S3 in Canada live?

Also, could someone explain to me how the episodes are being released? are 1+2 being released simutaneously and then monday 3+4 are coming out?

But the Get Happy scene is amazing.

Why don't you like Twin Peaks?

So, people in Italy are watching the new episodes...

The two hour first episode will be available online after it airs, along with episodes 2 and 3. After that it'll be weekly.

1-4 are airing on Sunday. 1 and 2 on TV and 3 and 4 on demand. Then the next week 3 and 4 are airing on TV. After that it's 1 episode per week.

WHAT THE FUCK

Then people in Italy should fucking turn subtitles off and upload them for everybody else.

Someone needs to find out if any italian rips (bc they're coming) will be subbed/dubbed

Shill

subbed or dubbed?

I see nothing on BTN. We'll probably have to wait until tonight.

I dunno, but this bitch is bragging on Twitter.

Well, this is exactly how the show is. Nothing unexpected so far sadly

holy shit it's real?

Nice pic broino

Oh, but that's also a good scene. He does kind of force it upon everyone making it feel a bit awkward, but that was intended.

Can britbongs watch the new episodes streamed online anywhere?

mfw it was leland the whole time

The list was originally longer. From what I can remember he revealed that it hardly takes place in Twin Peaks and old characters make only brief appearances.

SPOILER YOUR POSTS PLEASE

i fucking hate wops

Alright, I'm out. See you Monday, boys.

Stream it!

episode 8 is pure kino

from the long pauses in the room service scene to maddy staring at the spot on the rug where her blood will spill on the night she dies

Yeah I saw that. I think it was referring to the first two episodes.

a portion of the show takes place outside town but a lot of the old characters are supposed to have big roles in the story

lynch may be fucking with people for the premiere just as he did with the season 2 premiere open which may explain why showtime is also putting up eps 3-4 to let nostalgic fans calm down

I know it was intended to be awkward and boy is it ever. Why did no one realize that he suddenly got insanely happy the day after the suspected killer was murdered? Had the police been doing their jobs they should have locked him up and then poor Maddy would have lived.