Do you like this YouTube channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zionist propaganda

i listen to sargon of akkad even though he is super biased

You have to be brain-dead to not see how much biased they are

I feel like they start from the most retarded viewpoint possible and then try their hardest to make rational videos defending it

hmm yes hmm...israeli military is the world's best at avoiding civilian casualties...that makes them the most moral army and therefore everything they do is completely justified regardless of motive

this

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

This was the first video of them that I have watched. After watching it, I have checked some other videos at their channel, and to this day, that first video remains as the only video of them that made any sense.

In general, it is one dimensional stupid conservative propaganda channel.

The channel almost feels like a practice target for arguing

youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g

/thread

>prager university
>not actually a university
someone should tell the jews to spend their money more wisely desu

>de joos man, I could singlehandly truthbomb their youtube channel to ruins but I am blocked :((((((((

I only know it exists because Alternative Hypothesis BTFO them on race realism. Seems like yet another liberal brainwashing channel for wannabe-intellectuals desu.

replace antisemitism with jews and its fine

>Prager U
>liberal
Have a (you)

Tradcon garbage.

>thinks this is about race
My god, you're retarded.

>Unironically has a video titled Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings while being absolutely shameless about it's own political agenda

You know they tried extra hard to be spicy when they put "Arab world" in the title and Iran in the thumbnail.

Is this the most popular video from the channel? This was my first too.

is the other way, niggers.

>conservatives and liberals are like, so different man!
die Amer*can

I actually really like many of their video and many I also dislike.
My favorite are the ones that base themselves on Morals while others are massive bullshit like "The war on cars" or all those Israel worship.