Woman tells Australian born nz kid to go back where he came from. What does she mean by this?

Woman tells Australian born nz kid to go back where he came from. What does she mean by this?

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/go-back-where-you-came-from-racist-rant-captured-at-brisbane-bus-stop-20160727-gqf8ej.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/tell-truth-on-ethnic-crime/story-e6frfhqf-1225842538542
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4517.0~2015~Main Features~Country of birth~11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just marathoned the full article. AMA

Bully desu

Where are her parents from?

east oakleigh

>racist exchange at a bus stop makes national news
Slow news day in straya? There were a dozen terrorist attacks in europe in the last couple days. A priest was fucking beheaded in a church for fucks sake.

Also how do immigrants bring in lots of money to australia? They bring in cheap labour sure but they don't exactly create jobs or boost export trade do they. Remittances don't help either

All that stuff was in the past. We move on quick here, and eagerly anticipate the next happening. Until then, racist rants at bus stops

It's fucking hilarious when these Americans or Australians complain about foreigners when they are not native to their countries themselves.

Did the cuck get loose again? I'll have to tell Abdul to keep his German cattle under better control.

this is so sad. australian privilege is real. islamo-feminism and abolishing all borders is the only answer.

Guy's pretty based t b h, didn't really talk back or chimp out, just tried to understand where she was coming from. Didn't record her face either so the SJWs can't track her down and harass her.

>The muslim apocalypse is happening
>Politicians are dead and the army has defected
>This is happening all over the west
>Gangs of Muslims and patriots open clash in the street
>You encounter pic related
>She explains that she's got nowhere to go and is scared
>She asks for shelter, ,she'll do anything
>Only condition is that her kids come too
>What do you do Sup Forums?

Back in the cuckshed, retard. The anglo is native to planet Earth.

I'm dying here pham

Quality meme from a quality country.

reminder that Ausfags can dish it out but can't take it

Reminder that Thailands #1 import is Aussie cum

I CAN'T BREATH HOLY SHIT LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH

i havent read the article but let me guess

it took place in Logan city
The victim, an Australian welfare recipient, with NZ passport and Tongan heritage was told "fuck off we're full" by a drunk abbo who was on his way to cash converters with shit he just stole from some tradies ute?

I guess technically it's Aussie cum if you give them a greencard.

Polynesians dominate violent crime statistics in Australia. They are not native, back they go to NZ, Tonga, Samoa etc.

kek island monkeys btfo

>I can't breath

we know

samefag

fuck id do it, she's still got some root left in her

Show us a picture of you crossdressing irl, feet pics aswell

>when your country is known for child prostitutes and men sissifying themselves to be a fucktoy fetish for western men

I'm glad my country is known for weed and regular eastern european prostitutes instead

I just showed you two pics of myself with aussie clients. More will cost you but only American dollars or Brit pounds pls

Keep that up mate I'll come over there and fuck you in the ass

>Check the place of birth of our prisoners against the size of their communities here, and you'll see the pattern clearly.
>While just 0.13 per cent of all Australians are prisoners, the rate for Tongans is 0.74 per cent, for Samoans 0.64 per cent, for Fijians 0.26 per cent and for New Zealanders 0.20 per cent (and higher for Maori, who fill half of New Zealand's jails).

heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/tell-truth-on-ethnic-crime/story-e6frfhqf-1225842538542

Aboriginals skew the stats on favour of native born people (as well as second generation Islanders, Arabs and Viets), but dig into the tables and see how disproportionate the foreign born numbers are per their overall % of the population:
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4517.0~2015~Main Features~Country of birth~11

I'm glad my country is known for..

losing

>shhh aniki is sleeping

Boxing isn't big here and it looks like you had to dig back til the 70s to find that

>boxing isn't big here

Oh It's big....big and black

She means caveman times. Or maybe back to wherever aboes go to huff petrol.

No they don't, you fucking retard.
Maybe in Melbourne and Sydney, but that's not all of Australia is it?

I think Thais are pretty based.

Prove it's you, write the date on your thigh