Bump

in korea?

nice blog chungu.

*chingu

I never have such problem

ITT: OP finds out he's a faggot.

HA! GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Actually I had a crush on my male friend when I was 15 yo

SO you are a bigger faggot than the rest of the people here.

So why are you so surprised? You don't want to be gay and are avoiding it or something?

Because I never had this amount of crush after middle school

I'm attracted to both male and female tho.

I walk into restaurant just now and sit down
No wait
Op bad boy

Rude

see

Just fuck some boy in the ass and that's it. If you keep inside you (like a real asian) that morbid curiosity you will end as a degenerate. If you like it you are bi, which is not a really big deal desu, if not then you are straight which also ain't shit. Don't listen to homophobic kids here, most of them are just smol introverts low-test female rejected without paternal figure big time closeted fags gestated inside fucked up wombs

Also traps are NOT gay

>t. 5 year in med school and licensed jungian psychologist

>it's not natural
It is natural(pic related)
Not being majority doesn't mean it's artificial or something

Lel. Lions also kill cubs from other males. So I guess infanticide is also natural and completely ok to do.

Stop being a faggot. Man ass is just that, hairy, man ass. An orifice for removing waste and filth and for putting in the most delicate part of your body.

>Kenyan official is outraged
kek why?

>infanticide is natural
Yes

>completely ok to do
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
Right back at you and your gay lion post

That's a fuckton of assumption lol. Younger some baggage?

Being gay doesn't harm or damage other people tho (For HIV, Blame autistic normies who don't give a fuck about condom)

Most of all, There are much more things than sex to do with your partner.

see

Rude ;_; I just wanted to hug him

Hiv fucking wrecked the gay community back then. Only until men collapsing in large numbers did people go "this is bad", the denials of the gay community and of government action being delayed made it hit much harder then it would normally have been.

So you like putting your cock inside or having your hole rammed?

Both?

Have you ever fugged (males)?

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s
This degeneracy here is pretty fucking harmful, especially in countries with universal healthcare.

can i fuck you?

Western had been already degenerated before HIV and LGBT movement became a thing

No, I'm feared of being outed.

If you're my type of guy and don't have any sexual diseases

>feared of being outed.
You can fugg outside SK. Idk if you like 백인 who will dominate you or so but you will be prob better off checking San Francisco

Isn't HIV positive rate in America high?

Why? Is discrimination an issue in SK?

Probably higher than 한국 and will be a lot higher for gay population. But I doubt it's something that worrisome.

Yes. Especially for those Christians consist 20% of population. They're main opponents of hate speech regulation law.

I got no stds
isn't that enough to make me a desirable?

No

why can't you just have a dirty sex with a complete stranger who's got no stds once in a while plus i got some big cock down my crotch

Because I prefer platonic love over retardation like 'le sex is everything XDDDDD'.

bump

>tfw even a gay user on /int would not fuck me

When I went to Japan I felt attracted to every second waitress I wish I could have asked one out

are you extremely hideous or something?

maybe i am because when i'm out of my house people seem to be repulsive from seeing me around them

:( oh no user! it's okay! one day you'll find a perfect twinky sugarboy!

or if you want a girl or whatever you'll find them eventually! love is for everyone, not just beautiful people.

how old are you?

20 and suffering

you're still young! are you in school? or have a job or what? (sorry for all the questions you're just very interesting to me)

i'm finished my second year in uni and currently am off school to serve

feels awful

*i finished

to serve in the military? why does it feel awful? what are you studying?

yes to legitimise conscription bullshit
i study business which doesn't match with my personality because i can't grasp high level mathematics and it's the only decent major i can choose without maths

feels awful because i'm gonna get paid with less than 30 percent of the minimum wage in my cunt with a bunch of sweaty guys i don't want to deal with

hmm sounds fun. haha yes to do business you have to be very charismatic... and you've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

lol you don't like sweaty guys?

no never
i think i'm about to cry right atm

no. they're bullies

it's okay! having a s/o isn't everything people make it out to be. im only 18 so i don't really know about relationships, but i imagine that the stress of having to keep your partner happy would be tragic. and that one day they might get bored and leave you seems so frightening to me.

>tfw no handsome masculine Asian bf

wouldn't be as tragic as you put it if that's gonna make you happy in the end

my life alone is already full of all kinds of stress

ok

thats a nice way to put it. love is beautiful if you find the right person.
stress how? what else are you stressed about?

lol being gay illegal in your country

mostly about being an autistic social train wreck failure that i am

i often mock myself everyday thinking about what i did in the past like getting shit on and rejected by the ones i found attractive and resorting to shitposting tons of autism

my family hates me everyone i meet irl ends up sick and tired of me

i just want to feel the sweet warmness with love of others on my skin

How can I make my shitpost look pretty fine like yours?

In order to move on it is better to remember of embarrassing things you did in the past and no matter how shameful it is you must forgive yourself for it. Start it all over, tell yourself it won't happen again. And do what you want

looks like it's harder to do it than to say it
but thank you

sometimes people reject others because they are afraid of being loved. :/ maybe that's why. how did you go about asking them out? it could've been the way you said it. you don't sound too autistic to me.

this is a false hope. I had an uncle who died a virgin.

why does your family hate you? you're in uni and stuff they should be proud of you!

Not the guy you replied to, but I just wanted to say that you're really nice, user.

haha thank you, but it's a bad trait because people take advantage of me often

>tfw no korean starcraft pro player to have passionate sex with

뭐? 너 호모임?

one day i found a fine looking bi slut boy on the internet forum and i got attracted to him so i sent him my dick pics

he liked them and told me when and where to meet

when i finally got there i knew what was few meters away from me was him and he seemed to have recognised me

i think he was having his inner conflict on whether or not he would fuck me regardless of how bad i looked

then he slowly walked to me with his fine looking face and said i think you're not my type sorry with a smile on his fine looking face

i cried to myself all day on that day

being in uni is not something a family can be proud of in my cunt

because about 75 percent of korean students go to college

I had a man-crush on my Korean friend during my Junior years until he left to go to Seoul International School. I remember laying on top of him while watching a movie and putting my foot against his crotch at a sleepover while playing CS were some of the few thing's I did.

Glad that phase is over though.

that's hot
a thing that i will never experience...

awh user! :(
you can't be that unappealing! from what i can tell you're a very sensitive and sweet boy, so finding a romantic partner shouldn't be hard. also confidence is key it can turn a solid 4 into a 6. you have never tried to get a partner after that day?

do your parents not like you because you're gay?

yes that hit me pretty hard and he bullied me online also saying i'm ugly fuck with no life at all

they don't know i'm a bi
they just hate me because i'm a failure

how ugly people can be sometimes... but that just shows how gross he is on the inside. and you shouldn't want to stuff your salami into a rotten hot pocket, ya know?

i don't think you're a failure you seem pretty capable of stuff

Dont listen to the ivans and amerimutts, there is nothing wrong with liking cute korean "men"

why are you being so nice to me it feels almost as if you are reminding me that i'm no good

All that shit about loving yourself before loving someone else is not a sensless cliché phrase, it is pure true. You need to heal yourself man, go to a psychologist - which also are not just memes.

And adjust your standars to reallity, if you are searching for affection in form of sex on the internet they will value you for your look. Maybe if you move to Spain or USA you can get your dream relationship making your ideal type of person falling in love with you because of your brand new confident personality, who knows...
Sorry for bad english I am just a third worlder ape

im not sure,, i guess at first i was just curious but now im more involved than i planned to be. im sorry if you think im reminding you that you're no good, haha. that wasn't my intention.

adorable

okay user, it's like 6am in america im very tired so i think ill sleep now. but i really enjoyed talking to you! you can drop your instagram or something and ill follow you (or if you don't want to that's okay also) i hope you start to feel better regarding your depression and loneliness, everyone deserves to be happy, including you.

thanks i know it's just an internet forum but turns out hearing some people on the opposite side of my cunt say nice things to me can actually help me out with moving forward in life

i think if it were real life i would totally ask you out and get rejected just as i did in the past but again, thanks

*opposite side of the planet

i honestly hope you start to feel better, depression & loneliness can be so crippling but you can live through it, i believe in you user!
also you're welcome if you think i actually helped any, and i wouldn't reject anyone off of physical attributes so you can rest easy in knowing that i probably wouldn't reject you hahahahahaha

your english is better than mine latin friend thank you

chile is totally not third world

post smooth yellow boipuccy