Why are there people who don't like Assad?

Why are there people who don't like Assad?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/7jc7f0/leaked_hezbollah_footage_from_bukamal_syria/
thenational.ae/world/assad-regime-abetted-extremists-to-subvert-peaceful-uprising-says-former-intelligence-official-1.319620
youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is literally de Gaulle reborn

The virgin bashir vs Chad Bassel

Salafi shits

I know right. He's killed more syrians than any other person in history. That makes him alright in my book.

Literally the only people who oppose based Assad are Moslem terrorists

And American neoliberal and jews

Some footage ISIS captured off dead SAA.

reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/7jc7f0/leaked_hezbollah_footage_from_bukamal_syria/

Where is his Chin?

Normal people have brains to not buy in russian propaganda and know that he's a dictator who gasses his people.

Don't you get it? Based assad is sticking it to the jews by killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians and turning his own country to rubble. It's all part of his master plan.

What was he supposed to do? Surrender and hand the country over to Islamists?

How about step down and let Syria be a democracy?

He was born 5 years before he died. Not reincarnated

Even De Gaulle wasnt as harsh as Assad.

If he steps down, Syria turns into a fucking sharia law muzzie state. Fuck that. Assad's no saint, but he's Syria's best hope.

KHOMO KHOMMIE KHOMMEINOIDS TRIUMPHANT AT DEIR EZ ZOR? (no way!)

ISLAMIC STATE CRUMBLING UNDER BOOTS OF THE MAJOOSI LIBERATORS?! (can it be?!)

US AND ISRAEL SCREECHING AND KVETCHING TO THE LIMIT?! (checked!)

Praise Hussein and Ali, not Muhammad and Baghdadi ok.

F
.R
..E
...E
.....S
....Y
...R
..I
.A

EVERY INCH INSHALLAH

SALAFI HORDES EATING DIRT

MAJOOSI HORDES EATING PUSSY

KEEP CALM & YA ABA ABDILLAH

ZEINAB AND SULEIMANI ARE DANCING ON THE GRAVES OF WAHABI INVADERS

Polish intellect on display. How many times have you been knocked unconscious?

Not gas his citizens ?

The moment you have written that syria should become a democracy you have shown us that you're a brainlet that should first and foremost finish middle school.

Actually train the army properly so they don't have to level an entire city to capture one apartment bloc?

Didn't work out for US forces. Raqqa is 90% rubble but no west MSM is talking about it after the heroic democratic liberation.

Because dictatorships work so well. Just look at Venezuela and North Korea. Oh, and Syria of course.

>t-take that jews

Nigga, Syria was just fine before those fucking FSA agitators started snackbarring along with ISIS.

Yes, Assad fucked up but not doing in 2011 what his father did in 1982. This allowed the salafi hordes to overtake the revolution of those poor students who were protesting while killing policemen.

thenational.ae/world/assad-regime-abetted-extremists-to-subvert-peaceful-uprising-says-former-intelligence-official-1.319620

Any other country, I'd assume you were trolling. But I believe you're as stupid as you're coming across. All those invasions really fucked you people up.

yes they do work, just look at rwanda.

India needs a dictatorship. Street shitters will be shot on sight.

What a genius. I wonder who was screeching and kvetching to release the political prisoners in the first place.

Yeah nah. You're not really well-versed in Middle East politics and don't understand that in those primitive countries democracy doesn't work.

Why do you WANT Islamic countries to succeed? The best outcome is Assad and the rebels wipe each other out and Syria becomes a failed state.

>His claims could not be independently verified and he did not have documents supporting them.

Into the trash it goes.

i don't really like him, but considering syria's other leadership options i suppose i'm a reluctant supporter

this is a patently unrealistic expectation

Into the ocean and the streets in your case.

he is quite rude

Islamic is the key word here. Nobody wants islamic countries to succeed. But Syria under Assad is a secular country. The FSA want to create an islamic republic, as does ISIS. So Assad is the best option.

Assad as an Alawite is as secular as it can get. If not for the drought Syria's economy was steadily growing.
Libya turned out pretty well after US and France introduced democracy there. Now you have slave markets there.

lol ad hominem

Not even bothered by that low tier bait, I'm not a favela nigger.

Hm you are right

Literal kikes.

>Nobody wants islamic countries to succeed
See, that is what I don't get. Europe's issues with migrants wouldn't have been nearly as large as they are right now if the western powers hadn't fucked up the middle eastern region so badly.

Well at least here in the US, 100% of mainstream media makes him out to be the devil so...

Ah you mean just like happened in Yemen, Iraq, Libya? Just became a wonderful smooth democracy, right?

Fact is, the opposition doesn't want a democracy. They want an Islamist state and they will fight to get it. The options are to either fight back against them or let them have it.

He is a monarch so there's my reason .Death to monarchy!!!!

>someone on the internet said it so it must be true

Yeah, thank God Lebanon isn't controlled by Israel.

You again, you fucking faggot.

>who gasses his people
There is nothing wrong with gassing those 'people'

I hope this is a bait

He's the least worst option available in Syria. The West should just fuck off. What really makes me really pissed tho is that America basically let Shia to take over Iraq and literally handed Iraq to Iran and Russia for free.

Blame fucking America and Britain. France and Germany were screaming for the love of God not to invade Iraq but America and Britain did it anyway and now mainland Europe is stuck with the fallout of the refugee crisis.

Fact is so many of the Sunni refugees in particular are Nusra/ISIS sympathisers and I can understand why nobody wants them but western liberals seem convinced they are just normal people.

Honestly nobody who wears a hijab should be allowed into Europe but that's just my view.

After Haririr gets assassinated, maybe you can put someone competent in charge.

He's a garden variety Mid-East dictator. Nothing to like.

Are you implying if thy were trash would cease to exist?

Unfortunately he is the most competent out of the bunch when it comes to sunni leaders

What about Najib Mikati?

It certainly wouldn't be piling up in the streets.

>fallout of the refugee crisis
If only those who were actually affected by the war came to Europe, it would be more than manageable. But the "refugees" are actually nigs from Africa or durka pajeets looking for gibs.

No, the problem is the western powers left the region to its own devices (and yours).

Forgot about him, but I don't remember seeing much change while he was in control compared to now.

Well you shouldn't want to take refugees from Syria either. Most of Syria is safe under Assad, look at the Christmas celebrations held in Damascus, it's all modern secular Muslims and Christians and the women aren't hijabed. Then consider the people "fleeing" from Assad, they are all jihadists who failed in their desire to overthrow Assad. All their women wear hijab.

You should do what Australia does and only accept Christian and Yazidi refugees from Syria.

Honestly Lebanon should just be annexed to the Syrian Arab Republic. The confessional system has failed and an addition of millions Christians, Druze and Shiites should tip the balance against the Sunnis.

They need to be annexed by Israel.

aussie trash poster is back

>Arab parties win 80% in Israeli Knesset elections

I'm sure Israel would love that

That third guy isn't me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY

There's at least 5 of us. I've noticed at least 3 or 4 distinct Arab shitposters with Aussie flairs

I didn't say they should be allowed to vote.

>these people exist

>Saudi Judea would still get free gibs from the west

> liberal democracy is the endgame for humanity! every country should become a liberal democracy, CNN told me!
There are still people who believe this.

There's 5 now? Since when? Who?

because eh kills his people and doesn't afraid of anything

This, he's killed hundreds of thousands of people.

But my Saudi friend, wouldn't you agree your regime is just as fucked? Not that you can do anything about it of course. In fact, answering my question would probably get you into trouble.

They do resemble each other a bit. Less than Trump and Patton.

la creatura...

yeah i guess so, but just because i live in a SA doesn't mean that bashar is a step up from that because hes "muh based le bashar".

the ba'aths theory is appealing, but its current practices makes me very uneasy about why i liked it in the first place :S

Oh, I don't know, perhaps because he is a fascist dictator, faggot.

>and that's why we funded isis... I mean, peaceful opposition!

REMINDER: OP is an 'Arab Nationalist' who isn't even fucking Arab. This kid is a fucking schizo.

There are more foreign ISIS fighters from Russia than any other country.

>because he le gasses his own people xD

>islamic trash removes themselves
Good

Because he's a coward faggot with no backbone.

Wrong, China and Saudi Arabia are still #1.

I think Assad is the lesser evil

Agreed. De Gaulle knew when to call it quits.