Sup Forums

i think i have just been legitimately redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

>mfw hitler caused one of the greatest economic comebacks in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
putlocker.is/watch-adolf-hitler-the-greatest-story-never-told-online-free-putlocker.html
primewire.ag
imdb.com/search/title?at=0&languages=de&sort=moviemeter,asc&title_type=documentary
imdb.com/search/title?genres=history&sort=moviemeter&start=51&title_type=documentary
proxtube.com/
keepvid.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Heil Hitler.

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

>yfw he did it while being free of the Jews
This is the part that really makes them upset.

No. You're a gullible fool.

youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ

Welcome brother

what's wrong with my computer

>Be Kraut
>Can´t watch video
USA is the bastion of free speech

>video not available in my country
>THANKS MERKEL

Greatest Story Never Told. Adolph story. 27 parts.

Ill see if i csn find a dark site for you. Hold please.... (Elevator music playing)

>t.b Chaim Shekelshoahburg

"""Merkel"""
The truth does not fear investigation, Remember the truth is hateful to those who hate the truth (Jews)

I watched it up to the point where they glossed over Hitler's cowardice during the Munich putsch and realized it was going to be biased propaganda.

Either: thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Or

putlocker.is/watch-adolf-hitler-the-greatest-story-never-told-online-free-putlocker.html

Or

primewire.ag

10th Most Popular #GermanLanguage #Documentary on +IMDb out of 9290 titles imdb.com/search/title?at=0&languages=de&sort=moviemeter,asc&title_type=documentary 55th Most Popular #HistoryDocumentary on +IMDb out of 9315 Titles imdb.com/search/title?genres=history&sort=moviemeter&start=51&title_type=documentary Adolf #Hitler +The Greatest Story Never Told TV by +Dennis Wise The truth fears no investigation.

Why are nazis so shit at video editing and production?

>not available in your country.

"This video is not available in your country"

>LOOK AT THIS NEW SHIT COMING TO LIGHT
I learned this when I was 14 or 15 in high school.

Fag. I know some gay libertarian jews that need there dick sucked. Interested?

Just torrent it.
The Greatest Story Never Told.
A great discography

*Documentary

BASED PALESTINIAN

Na, Im ashkenazi.
I can still be redpilled right?

wtf idolize a fking loser?

Admit that your flag is a Hermetic Egyptian symbol... And we're cool

Egyptian?
Would you go into that?

>a fucking david star

Japs are nationalizing...

heil hitler

Only if you abandon Judaism/Talmudism/Satanism and leave the holy land. Also celibacy

GIB RHODESIA

I gib you Rhodesia, you're president now. Come retake your country. plz

Hitler destroyed Europe. He started the world war. Don't believe the apologists, they are more agenda-driven than the fucking Jews in the holocaust industry.

:'( one of these days..

Soon, I want to move out.
I was never into judaism
I was forced to do a bar mitza because muh family pressure

Are most Jews racist against Non-Jews ? (I know the answer I just want to see if you try and trick me)

>Judea declares war on Germany
don't go full retard. this is Sup Forums not your Mongolian lugenpresse

Idk, I will tell you about people I know.
Mostly don't, some are for mudslimes (obviously).

My grandpa said once "those goyim..." in a negative manner, heard it one time.
You do get that vibe sometime from some people

Sieg fucking heil

>this video is not available in your country
wtf I love hitler now.

proxtube.com/

So do you Jews plan on stealing all of Palestine or what ? Gaza was never Jewish, it was a city state before Israel even existed. Also Give back Syria the Golan Heights. It's literally Syrian territory that you're illegally occupying and colonizing.

>vietnam

Don't even try.

Why leave unless you're planning on travelling eastward? The west is suicidally cucked.

Download it offline through keepvid.com ... at least that's how I do it - it's more comfortable watching offline (e.g. in VLC) anyway.

Thanks.

6 hours video

>that man's voice around 8:30
God bless.

public school?
in was taught:
> "If you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, hitler would put you in gas chambers too"
i look at hitler with black hair and brown eyes.
> are you sure teacher?
> "yes user!"

nice english, muhammed

???

He did have blue eyes though.

That was clearly because he was SO EVIL, he was a hypocrite as well as being genocidal.

If they don't know what a VPN is, then they don't deserve to watch.

Thanks for this.

TIL what happened in the Beer Hall Putsch

use savefrom or savedeo if keepvid tries to con you into downloading their software

Masada plz

40 mins deep, this is nice I like this
Praise kek