Are you going to miss him?

Are you going to miss him?

Do you, user?

best president since nixon

Yeah he was pretty good.

I miss Bush for his goofiness but not his policies, they were trash.

Yeah

he's an asshole

black people don't even like him

Yes, my aim isn't that good.

actually a good president desu

Obama knows how to take a joke

No. Everything he touched turned to shit.

He turned the Middle East into a Caliphate and he turned race relations into the worst they've been ever. Fuck him.

rip good ol mr okie doke

No.

>flooded Europe with sand niggers with the help of Merkel
Not really, shame on you burguers for electing a muslim for President.

>He turned the Middle East into a Caliphate
>implying it was his fault

He's a Brit-hating, Allah-worshipping Marxist. Good riddance. Now elect Trump and restore Anglo pride.

>America elects an anti-west third worlder because he's black

Don't worry, well fix it

Like genital warts. I know what happened, where they came from and I'm glad they're gone.

He's worse than Bush but completely delusional and the media is propping up his lies

he was a good meme. But both Shillary and Trump are better ones

No Hope and no Change. A disappointment but still better then Bush II at least.

>still better then Bush II at least.
I don't know, his foreign policies aren't that good either

>better than Bush II

No. He's identical to Bush II on everything that matters but he gets a free pass in the media

That pedo fuck? Hopefully with Donald in office less kids will go missing, being abducted for the new MK Ultra program to be politicians sex slaves.

>president invades a country for dumbass reasons and ends up sticking American flag up the ass of the entire middle east
>on the bright side, evil dictator is kicked out of power
>new president comes and decides to pack everything up and leave before possibly influencing a more progressive leader to take power of the region in order to set up a democratic Muslim nation
>ISIS ends up taking over, along with other secular terrorists due to instability that was left

Obama had a HUGE hand in all of that shit. Granted, we should have never invaded, but that doesn't change the fact that we ended up abandoning the entire region.