Romania über alles!

Romania über alles!

Other urls found in this thread:

haraldbaldr.com/poland-ukraine-or-romania-where-should-you-travel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to all those gypsy kikes..

I met a girl from Romania once. She came for the summer at the Chautauqua Institution in NY. She was pretty cool, cute too. She was trying to teach a group of us certain romanian phrases, like one that meant "fuck your mothers onion". Is that a real insult in Romania?

>the average wage in his country is 500€

Shameless bump because i really want to know about the "fuck your mothers onion" insult in Romania. Was she just fucking with us?

insults in the balkans tend to be a lot more figurative than literal

"Fu-tu-ti ceapa ma-tii" is what you're looking for
Sa-mi bag pula peste ma-ta-n casa however is more of a classic and loosely translates to forcing your dick through his mother's house..

Yes, just like "fuck your mother's dead relatives" or "fuck your mother's cross".

isnt it prayer time there brit rat

Yeah but she said that the onion line was especially contextual because Romanians use onions in pretty much everything they eat.

and yet we live free of terror and muslims
fair trade to me senpai, since living costs are also significantly lower.
albeit cars and electronics cost the same and they're harder to get with minimum wage.
then again if you're not a complete moron you don't work for companies who don't pay well.

Yes, prayer time for KEK.

Shitholes unite!

no, that's silly.
first because we really don't use onions throughout our traditional cuisine
secondly because it's not even used anymore... that's the kind of insult kids throw eachother.

sa-mi fac schiuri din crucea ma-tii
i wanna make skis our of your mother's cross

Ahh ok. I always think in the back of my head that any time someone from a different country tells me something about their culture that they might be trolling me because they think all Americans are stupid.

well it's not like she lied...
it is indeed a saying just that nobody uses it...

it's as relevant as niggers calling white people crackers

ITT, post your best romanian insults

Slobozim-as pe mormantu Ma-tii
I cum on your dead mother's grave

inecate-ai cu sperma lu' tac-tu!
choke with your dad's sperm

Sufla-ţi-aş cu curul in lingură cand te arde ciorba la gura
I can blow farts in your spoon when the soup is too hot for you

>think

baga-mi-as pula peste ma-ta-n casa
force my dick through your mom's house
sa-ti iau mortii si ranitii-n pula
fuck your dead and wounded
slobozi-te-ei sange
may you cum blood
just to name a few

>Romanian.
>White.

we have no petrol for you here
reee off

Romanian girls are fine.

>niggers calling white people crackers
>irrelevant

Wew lad.

based Romaniabros

>Comfy nordic brotherhood thread

>romanians
>white
medieval romanians top chimping out
notice the colour of their skin

Anything that follows the pattern "fuck your mother's X" is a valid insult

Sons of Mars to a man

>über allen.

Although yes, yes you are.

she is a PSD shill, she should be gassed.

Are real romanians extra friendly to white foreigners to compensate for gipsies?
I crashed my car in Romania last summer, and had to fight off pikey fucking shits for 4 hours, before help arrived. When I made it to Bucharest, everyone was super fucking friendly, and I fucked 2 girls in 3 days. And everyone kept buying me beer.

you guys are alright, even tho all of pol and int and everyone else is giving you shit, i think you guys are cool
your language is weird as fuck tho, how did a bunch of french-italians even got lost over there??

We got cucked by slavs/russia for centuries

as a copying mechanism we convinced ourselfs we ''latin'' and ''western'' and not ''barbaric slavs''.

that's not what putin said, topkek
>mfw cia shooting range get nuked

My life's goal is to marry a Romanian woman. A Romanian 5 is like an American 9.

In what pickpocketing?

WE WUZ ROMANS

well yeah, we used to do rome/byzantium too, but still talk slav, how weird

TIGAN IMPUTIT

Romanians are based and have lots of illegal firearms that they could send to the other europeans when the race war happens

Enjoy the gypsies we sent you.

Sup south Slovenian :D i am coming to Serbia this year, not for ficki ficki but because my friend has a family there and i am staying over.

What do Serbs like? What should i bring his parents?

Yes. "Futu-ti ceapa ma-tii" is quite real. It was used a lot some years ago, but in the mean time it kinda disappeared.

There's a chick from Romania in one of my classes at uni and holy shit she's an aryan goddess. Damn

fucking

uscami-aș șosetele pe crucea mă-tii
>dry my socks on your mother's cross

I have no clue.. we gift a bottle of wine to the hosts when we do our version of Christmas, gifting females a chocolate and coffee is also a thing people do I guess, I dont think we have any rules for that lol.

Alright. Have you even been to Slovenia? We have turned very muslim in the past decade. It˙s really scary we have so many Albanians and Bosnian turks

Same at what happened in Spain,Portugal,Italy

Was Corneliu Zelea really a slav?

does this look like a slav?

cigány

No.During Polish occupation of Bukovina, every romanian citicen was forced to make his name polish.The only foreign thing in Zelea was his bavarian grandfather from mother's side.

whew that face is 7 but the rest is 10, sadly best resource in romania

I have no idea how romanians look like i have only passed through the country once.

t. errone

in Italy the most popular one is probably "sugi pula" or something like that, I believe more than half italians know how to insult someone in romanian

Ah that makes sense. Is he considered a hero in Romania or is he le ebil nazi?

I know you guys have what it takes to remove kebab.

I wonder how long you were looking for picture of white romanian girl.

Are you mad you and your friends got absolutely wrecked with stones and bows, magyar rapebaby?

Talking about Iron Guard is banned here, most like 95% have no idea who he is.

What the fuck. That˙s sad you guys were suppose to be our greatest allies. Even my great grandfather knew that.

Someone is friendly just because he is friendly not to compensate for anything

Wait what?

It's not ban iirc. Where'd you get that from? What law?

like italians in the south and european/slavs in the north

True dat

The "Legionari" law.

>02870▶
>ITT, post your best romanian insults
Rupe-si-ar Dumnezo pula-n tine.
May God break his cock inside of you.

Plimba-mi-aş coaiele pe coliva mă-tii din bomboană in bomboană

communism happened. "Legionarii" were their greatest enemy.

I'm travelling to central and eastern Europe next year. Should I visit Romania?

Is your country very poor? This girl tried to sell herself to me for like 20 euros in Romania. I think i gave her around 15 and told her to have a nice day.

It˙s sad to see young women do that at truck stops, she looked like she was around my age.

Communism happend here too. Communists executed 20.000+ nazi collaborators here

My great grandfather died in battle though. He was a one man army after his friends were killed. He burned down houses of communists and went full rambo on them.

The only people I've seen from Romania have brown skin. How many of you are white, with white skin?

no, australians are seen as our greatest enemy

most beautiful country in the east, no doubt

yea
but it was probably a gypsy trying to kidnap you

just stop it.
Today on the train a group of romanians came in. You just look like "gypsy" research on google, and smell like shit

Honestly, is this girl Romanian?

no, she's from Chad

>magyar rapebaby
nigga not even magyars have magyar genes
and im not mad im just disapointed

lel romanians are whiter than all balkans except Slovenia and whiter than all South Europe

Show me some romanian girls nordbros

>no, australians are seen as our greatest enemy

I just wanna marry a Romanian qt

If our brown people are the ones that want to leave the country and they're the ones you meet, does that mean everybody back home is brown as well?

About 95% of my social circle is white.

Hi Romania, I just wanted to say I like you, and wish you luck in the race war, and know you will remove kebab with the utmost skill

t. ameriga

I carry 4 knives on me at all times. When i am in a car i also have a small axe with me and a bear spray.

Do people really get kidnapped like this in Romania?

Alexandra Stan

>I just wanna marry a Romanian qt
ok and then we can end the war and be united as Jesus intended

Now is that thing white? Disbelief!

The only people I've seen from the USA have black skin. How many of you are white, with white skin?

Mayor of Bucharest (even though she's corrupt leftist scum).

My entire family is white, most Romanians are. Westerners have the view that we are brown gypsies because most of the news reported about diaspora citizens of Romania is about gypsies committing crime.
Honestly, I met an American once and he was black, shit even your president is black, are all Americans like this? I'm starting to think white Americans are a myth.

Romania is a big shithole, all you do is stealing here in Germany.

This, a comparative study. haraldbaldr.com/poland-ukraine-or-romania-where-should-you-travel/

Dear Romanians,

As a Catholic, I hope we can put our differences aside to fight Protestants, Muslims and atheists in the coming happening. You seem like decent fellows.

>USB calling others corrupt leftist scums

Wtf is with you people and whiteness I swear to God - I think I heard it on Pol first that apparently I'm not white.

But apparently no true white puts sugar on his porridge. Wtf.

I don't think everyone is gypsy.

yes, futu-ti ceapa ma-tii