What is this, 2017BC?

>brazil is so far behind that they don't even use solar powered heaters

>only rich people have phones in portugal

>only the president has a phone in portugal

To heat showers? We use electricity
The cold? We don't have that

>heaters

Kek

Brazil is run by a Lebanese oligarch. You're a queer for staying behind in Povbanon and not going to Latino americo. You could've been the Spics' version of Le Eternal Juden

>lebanon

Ew

I once know a guy from Portugal that have a phone, he must be son of the president or something...

>A FUCKING TREE
>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

>brazilians are so poor that they shower in cold water

Wow. You created a whole thread based on something you misread. Bravo, shitskin.

Nigger, at least we have electricity 24/7. I knew a lebanese guy that needed to switch on a diesel generator every day because you failed ass country doesn't have good enough infrastructure to provide you with electricity all day.

GET DOWN DONT TOUCH THE FLOOR SHUT UP LEGS BEHIND YOUR HEAD CRAWL TOWARDS ME DONT MOVE HES COMING AT US SHOOT SHOOT

>this fucking assmad about a shitpost
hah
HAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some time ago a lebanese posted here on Sup Forums saying the same. In fact, most of the time they stay in the dark, only during a few hours a day they get electricity.

Yeah, okay. At the end of the day, I still live in the western world, am not an arab, have electricity 24/7 and my country actually has a waste disposal system.

The worst part is that the lebanese people that immigrated here so long ago (who were christians, thankfully), are actually pretty based. I'm not sure what to feel about you, but I'm strongly leaning towards pity.

>shitskin
>coming from a monkey
Learn your place in the world and don't speak out of turn.

Careful not a get killed by a favela nigger you dumb sudaca.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
My country was a fucking warzone and it still has a lower crime rate than yours.

Brazil is not part of the west, you delusional monkey.

This. Since when is SA western?

Here comes the famous aussie/lebanese proxy.
Better shitpost faster before they cut the power out.

>what is territorial extension?
>what is a large population?
>what are people in Brazil who don't live in Rio?

Shit, your country is too irrelevant to even show up in statistics, good or bad.

Real funny being told that by a fucking bogan.
>inb4 muh HDI

What, we're eastern now?

>heaters in brazil
for what purpose? does it ever even get cold enough to bother?

>measured per 100,000 inhabitants
Well gee, I don't know, I believe those statistics are very representative of your shithole of a country.
Even the US which has a larger population has a much fucking smaller crime rate.

Are you the "south brazil is white" poster?

>Lebanon
>calling other countries shitholes

I don't even have to do anything.

How many wallets do you have to buy per week?
Also, may I remind you that it was you that was acting all high and mighty when your country is equally (actually much fucking worse) shitty as my own country.

>when your country is equally (actually much fucking worse) shitty as my own country
So shit that your entire country fled here.

During the beginning of the 1900s you dumb ape.

Wow, they haven't cut your power yet?

>How many wallets do you have to buy per week?
Never even been mugged in my life.

I also don't have jews encroaching on me on a daily basis and sure as fuck don't need UN peacekeepers present at all times so my country doesn't fall apart.

Face it famalam, you're a middle-eastern little shit whose only release is pointing at bad shit that happens in other countries so that it feels that little bit less painful to look at your own.

No really, we still receive faggots from your country day and night.
Just assume you can't banter properly and are just assblasted that your entire family had to run to another third world country.

Why are you both discussing? Why so mad?

Wow you're butt is devastated.
You can sit here and write a wall of text as mich as you want, doesn't change the fact that my country isn't even mildly as shit as yours.
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/LB/BR
Just face face the reality son.

your*
much*

need 2 sleep

Ouch.

He's that autistic "south brazil is white" poster.
A monkey calling a sanddweller "sandnigger" is like throwing a rock at somebody while living in a house made of glass.
It's fucking retarded.
He should get off his high horse.

I remember him. He is autistic as fuck and hate arabs for no reason.

I'm not actually who you think I am. Hell, I'm not even a regular Sup Forums poster or even Sup Forums in general.

I'm not on any "high horse", either. You're the one who started shit despite the fact that lebanese people immigrate here for a better life, not the other way around.

Or perhaps you could provide me with some figures on the brazilian diaspora in Lebanon? Didn't think so.

>Wow you're butt is devastated.
But you're the one who went out of your way to make a thread about us.

As a fucking joke, we have daily threads making fun of different countries.
Oh please do provide me with valid citations on how Lebs are still emigrating to Brazil.
Newposter from Sup Forums should lurk for a few years before posting.
You're behaving like Americans when an amerimutt meme gets posted.

>b-but it's a joke I'm not mad
Just stop, it's kind sad at this point. I've never seen a brazilian make a thread about your country, I don't even know why you care about us so much to even bother.

The only sad person in this thread is you.
SeeYou can't even take a joke.
A fucking.
Joke.
Fuck off back to Sup Forums mate.
Nobody likes sour grapes like yourself.

why does the gas need to be heated?

I don't have one. If there are any out there, I can't be bothered to go search for it for the sake of some keyboard sparring with some shitposter from the middle east. Fact is they did come here in droves who the fuck cares how many years ago, not the other way around. And I'm glad they did, because I've met good people of lebanese descent and I really like (some of) your food.

So maybe I did go overboard in defending my shithole. But so did you, so maybe you should be the one to get off their high horse.

It's almost 5 AM and I don't know why the fuck I'm even doing this anymore. I'm gonna go sleep.

>this entire thread

gr8 b8 m8

But I'm not that guy, do even know how to read timestamps and IPs?

Also, you're quoting different people as if they were the same one.

You are drunk, autist

I think you guys should kiss.

This meme needs to die , we all have phones you faggots

Because you got overly defensive over a fucking joke.
Had this been a thread about my country then i would have shitposted in the very same style as I did in the OP rather than get defensive on a Cantonese basket weaving forum.
Light the fuck up.
I'm still going to need some citations that they're still emigrating.
Because I'm very damn sure they're not.
Canada and the U.S. are the new hotspots for Lebs nowadays.

This. Too much autism.

The autist you were fighting is probably sleeping now.

I reckon we should kiss to break the tension.

I should get some sleep too.

Wouldn't their rural folk use propane tanks? I guess they'd maybe still use all electric appliances powered by a generator.

You have mental issues or are just dumb?

Wow.monkey can talk in 2k17

>700k
Try 3.2million. Lebs basically own our whole Caribbean coast. A bit corrupt bunch but their top tier lasses compensate for it

Atleast we are not Israel little bitch

My city is bigger (and far more developed) than your """""country"""", muhammad.
Go blow yourself up

Why are brazilians mad when you point out that they are living in a third world shithole?

remnants of the delusional nationalism from the dictatorship era

inb4 vira-lata

My dick is bigger than your Muhammad

I don't get mad when it's an acutal first world country saying it, muhammad.
It is just that lebanon is just as bad as brazil despite being ridiculously small and with small population

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه خيط جميال يا صديقي اللبناني
لبنان 1
البراطيز 0

atleast i'm not a trap

I'm not a trap also

See this camel fucker right here for example There are literal sub saharan countries more developed than his shithole, and yet, he somehow think he's better than us.

because the truth hurts

Why Europeans get so mad when we point that they live in caliphates?

because the truth hurts?

ههههههههههههههاءهاءههههههههه انا ايضا احب 9غاغ احب حس السخرية في ذلك الموقع ععععههههههههجيمخاءهاءههههههههه

Actually it should be the hue fighting everyone else but I got lazy.

>mfw a brazilian enters the room

Wrong again

>washing yourself with sewer water will make you clean
keep telling that to yourself Bacteria

>mfw Arabs are mad as fuck

This banter works

Aren't there like 7 million arabs in brazil?

In a 215 million pop.
Pretty irrelevant.

>brazil thinks it's in the western world

*breathes in*

>gas heaters
wtf would be the use of that?
>house explodes

>average day is 36 celsius
>heater

Eletric showers, also, the average day over here is 36 celsius.

Another arab.

The banter really works.

The funiest thing: they really think we want to be white or western kek

>at least we have electricity 24/7

Try spending christmas eve or new year in the coast of the south, two times we were there... Garopaba and Pinheira and we never had electricity for those celebrations, bravo.

wow brazilians take banter worse than portugal. i have found my next target.

The power grid is state owned and extends everywhere thats not farfuckmiddleoftheforest.

source: my ameridian ass

>Bravo, shitskin.

12.4, its about 5,7% of our pop. You'll eventually eat at a legit arab restaurant if you try hard enough.

Source: my amerindian christmas dinner, my amerindian vitel toné, and my amerindian new year dinner who my mom made with me lighting with a flashlight

Also, majority of these """"arabs"""" are like 4th gen

>being this butthurt

Yeah, the same thing happened to me in BsAs.
source: my nigger ass.