Why are Filipino immigrants so hard to deal with?

Why are Filipino immigrants so hard to deal with?
I work in a charity shop a lot and they're always asking for discounts (even more than the chinks do) often on items under ten bucks. They also seem to have some weird obsession with needing a plastic bag for everything they buy. Even for handbags.
Also basic manners and common decency seem to be a foreign concept to them.
I say immigrants because I went to the Phillipines a few years back and they were awesome people.

Pic related, they fucking sound like ewoks when they speak Tagalog.

oh wow
I used to volunteer in a charity shop here in the UK and still we always had issues with this one god-obsessed fillipino lady whom never shut up about how god will save us all

she hardly ever bought anything, but when she did, it usually had a crucifix on it and then she's go on to tell me about how I, too, will be saved

she also carried around an entire selection of plastic bags for her shit, it was like she was homeless but not

it's a small world, dude

people use plastic bags as trash bags

> they fucking sound like ewoks when they speak Tagalog.

That's just SEA languages in general. Easily the most disgusting languages in the world. Next time you see one of those brown cunts enter your shop, give them the charity of putting them out of their misery

barter culture is big in the philippines you dolt and coming from a third world country they're always trying to get the max bang for their buck

you have a problem with someone telling you you're going to be saved by God? she was trying to help you. she'd have stopped if you had the balls to tell her you're unbeliever and don't care about your eternal soul.

what's wrong with reusing plastic bags?

fuck, why were you even volunteering in a charity shop if you're so uncharitable in spirit.

Filipinos are okay. Christians are okay. Why do you squander your hatred on fundamentally decent people?

did I fucking say that, you highly stung dickhead?
no, I fucking didn't, so shut up

Like I said, they're worse than the chinks implying I'm used to it. I realise it's their culture, like i said, I went there. Problem is, they don't adapt to our culture.

No they ask me for plastic bags all the time. When they clearly don't need them.
Also, try working in charity for several years and see if you view people in the same light. I still do it for the right reasons, and I treat them with dignity and respect, they just frustrate me

OP, I can't tell you how mortified I am when I spend time with my flip mother.

They're (pretty much all) so brash and basic and loud, no sense of shame.

>I buy a lampshade from a charity shop
>didn't fit the fixture so I took it back
>mum comes with me
>she tells me to get a refund
>I tell her to bugger off, I'm not taking money from a charity

And their fucking language, horrible!

Sorry. Just saw you were replying to the other post.

Take it back and apologize ,
You dirty fucking Australian drug pusher

butthurt filipino shitposter detected

Unrelated but fuck those old chink women who walk around trying to get people to sign petitions

Severe lack of armani exchange outlet malls. This angers the pino.

Don't come to the Philippines,
White faggot drug pushers ,
We fuck you up good

Found the flip.

This is one of the most hilarious presidents ever elected

they are the mexicans of the east

South "China" Sea

They only kill pushers of the hard drugs, which is fine by me.