27/7/2016

>27/7/2016
>Sup Forums is still calling a gypsy based

nice

He also endorsed Trump.

on the other hand, he's Putin's cuck

>slotak still thinks he remained special kind of snowflake after thousand of year cuckening

Still better than being Obama's cuck.

Putin is trying to destroy the EU and NATO by getting nationalistic governments into power in Europe and the USA. It is why they are backing Trump to begin with. Putin has a common enemy.

Putin > Jewish controlled EU/US

Better the EU and NATO is kill than our entire culture and all of our nations.

Exactly.

everyone is putins cuck

He might be a Hungarian living in Slovakia.
He is half-gypsy at worst, his father is said to be a gypsy. Idk if it's true, the village they came from is in the civilised, relatively gypsy-free part of the country. They do look swarthy on some pics, but on most they look white, so it might be the lightning.
Also fun fact, it's almost always the left-wing/liberal supporters who call him a gypsy and not the far-right Jobbik voters.

Tell me about Putin, why does he like the Trojan Horse?

>hungarian tries to defend his gypsy mp by insults because without him he wouldn’t get called based on an chinese image board
>hungarian thinks his country was not cucked

He should be like Spain.

We have refugees welcome spray painted on cathedrals here.

Franco and all of your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

nem hinnem. masszivan nyomja a shitpostot minden velunk kapcsolatos szalban.
lathatod itt is ua a copy-paste kep es szoveg
siman csak keverni akarja a szart
buttmad slotak you are raging in every hungarian related thread with same copy-paste pict and text combos

You should ask yourself, what would Ferdinand and Isabella do?

Why is Putin and Russia still a boogeyman to USA? Cold war is over, c'mon...

>even though hungarian was long ago informed that his mp is a gypsy he still defends him

Sweet merciful Christ, when did Spain turn into such a cuck central?

>everyone I don't like are Russian spy

GTFO

better you tell me why your media is so loves of our Putin?

After Franco died. He tried his best to save his nation, but he could only delay the leftist moral decay.

He is the latest boogeyman.

choose one:
>be merkels cuck, get culturally enriched
>be putins cuck

>still try to derail
what kind of slotak you are? a paid one? you copy-paste same shits everywhere and you dont give a fuck thats is thread related or not

Can we turn this HS card thing into a meme? I fucking love it

jews

not even joking look it up

I think sometimes da jooz control both sides.

Too bad he's corrupt as hell and a Putin lover.

>latest boogeyman
I think this shortcut does not work anymore.

it is related fag
im trying to warn people from worshiping a corrupt gypsy

can't turban the orban

How many horses does one man need?

what if Russia has already been controlling the west for years and no one noticed?

>our world is an illusion and just a dream Putin

>being this triggered

how am i triggered gypsy worshipper?

Because the Jews ran out of things to throw at Trump.

It's called desperation.

I doubt most of the Hungarian Sup Forums posters would worship Orbán. He is corrupt as hell and his government hasn't been doing anything for the past years other than protecting the border. Still, compared to our previous lefty government him and Fidesz are the lesser evils and his policy towards is based. I'm a Jobbik voter myself, and I dislike a lot of things about Orbán, but you have to give somebody credit when it's due.

>worshiping
>corrupt
you must underage or completly retard

EVERY poltician is corrupt, no honest ppl want to be politician.. and at the election you must choose between the shit and the even bigger shit

and there is no worshipping just raw reality

oh yeah this is the world where you live and this is how works (or not)

top kek, was literally just about to make a funpost with the exact same photo saying >magyar cigany

you goddamn little horse wizard

Because Russia's endgame is to get rid of NATO.

Now whether it's a good or a bad thing depends on where you're coming from, but as of today, it would be a serious blow to American influence.

>“a poison” and “terror risk”
>He also rejected the migration policy the EU is trying to impose
OH FUCK! BAD GOY, BAD GOY ALERT, I REPEAT; WE HAVE A BAD GOY ON THE LOOSE!

looks like horrible makeup

there's a two drunk bastard (orban-fico drinking) picture somewhere, that was better

Thank you Hungarian bros for humiliating this leftist idiot. Pray for us that we can get Hofer in next September. Maybe we have a small chance then. Maybe we can also get rid of this pathetic 'chancellor' too after that. The happenings make it probable.

People have been doing this since forever, and the reason it won't catch is on because nobody gives a fuck about Hearthstone

>be merkels cuck who is obamas cuck who is the jews cuck
>or be putins cuck