ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE!

Are these things even considered white? Why do many of them look like mexicans and arabs? Why do they look semetic? Why is no one bringing up the big elephant in the room? Italians are greaseballs! They are trash. They are not white!

We are not white
We are pasta

They used to be. Same with Greeks.

Are you really trying to say whites don't make the best food in the world? Because that's what you've just implied.

we are proud to be related with jews

neither are hamburgers

Italians are like jews who don't read.

We are white, stop crying because your women are all fat and ugly.

They built western civilization with the Romans and the Greeks. They are whiter than you O'Neal. Their skin is darker because of the sun but they are white in their heart.

Why is Italy shaped like a boot?
Because you can't fit that much shit in a shoe.

Kek, is this true? I am very drawn to finance. I just can't be fucked to do anything but laze about.

this. greece/rome was the original home of the nordics before they got driven north by the turks and moors. that's why prior to that there wasn't much going on in northern europe; they were all too busy creating civilization in southern europe.

He is crying because his "white" parents cut off his dick when he was born .

>Italians are greaseballs!
true
>They are trash.
very true
>They are not white!
false

We ARE white. That's a fact.
We also behave like niggers. Another fact.
So... are Italians grey?

>many of them look like arabs
>look like
>look like

lmao

Ayyyyy lmao

Whites Americans have mixed so much with Africans that black Americans now look distinctly different then your typical Algerian so much that every race on the planet can tell the difference without even coexisting with blacks

You fags race mixed so hard you created an entirely different race

Prove that you're whiter than me

>TIP: Americans can't

what the fuck is wrong with your middle finger mate

We never had a nigger for a president, and never will. How does that make you feel amerifat.?

> mongrels call Italians they are not white
being white till important in America?

>tfw Italian and english/german saxon

I am like god of the axis tamed by the allies. The whitest mutt.

Nice divide and conquer tactics you JEW SHILL

>t. Alfonso Barberto

>We never had a nigger for a president
but we have (and had, and will have) a communist. What's worse?

Nothing

>implying anyone can divide Italians from White culture.
We wuz actually kings.

Your government is corrupt as shit and your laws regarding self defense are fucking retarded.

Fuck off Jew. Italians are beautiful.

Yeah Clinton running for president sure isnt corrupted

>those feminine fingers and nails
holy shit you must be such a pain in the ass to you """friends""" and family.

I heard they lynch misbehaving niggers there. And their mafia protects them from immigrants (ie ships those shitskins to germany instead)

Sounds like a decent system, albeit a little cucked. Good with the bad.

The only good Italians are the girls with dark brown curly hair (tight curls, not waves) and freckles.

italian here.

proud not to be a cumskin :^) at least i can survive in the sun.

I actually consider Italians to be at the heart of what it means to be white. That is, Italians from Italy. Italian Americans are not a good sample. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

"laws" in italy. lol. You just do what u want here. U want self defense? Shot the nigga down , just dont call police then.

mario and luigi look white to me

those are not freckles, they are moles. Italian girls are full of moles. Disgusting.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND GREEKS

>feminine nails
I just don't cut them often

also I don't have friends nor a family

^^^ So much this.

You can basically divide Italy in two: north and south.

The northerners have more Germanic stock and are what you might consider 'true whites'. The north is also richer and more liberal.

The south was under Muslim influence and has a more Mediterranean/African stock. They are poorer so more likely to be immigrants, so you're more likely to meet them in America, which explains why you believe this.

The south is more agrarian and conservative. Though southerners are generally more 'warm' and friendly.

Imo northern Italians are better to do business with and southerners to be friends with.

Italians in America and Italians are merely 2 evolutionary branches of Italians split by the power of the tomato

I live in New York City, we've got a ton of Italians. They are all loud, obnoxious, smelly, and sweaty and greasy.

why are you posting from a cave you chimp

>The south was under Muslim influence
? That's Sicily for like 40 years

>A Burger says this
What fucking bunch of retarded Mexicans...

This is true.
Spain, Italy and Greece are home of the real master race. (gf is Greek)

>as usual italians are the ones complaining the most about italy

che schifo, zero orgoglio.

I don't like sunlight, I have to protect my whiteness

Yeah if you go to Italy they all dress well and have beautiful homes and stuff.

>today's Greeks are the same as ancient Greeks
>today's Italians are the same as ancient Romans

I guess you are right my little Visigoth friend.

southerns seems to be more friendly, but actually it's just because they are trying to scam you.

sei quello del thread di qualche mese fa che insultava gli italiani perché leccavano il culo ai tedeschi e agli americani che criticavano l'italia?

Do you know what's the shittiest thing about this thread, besides OP's weak b8 and the ameritards piggybacking him?
The italian cucks with the retarded self-deprecation
Just fuck off Italy if you dont like it, you're the reason people think we're not white you literal inbred niggers.

Is it true a common fetish for italians is sex with their moms?

sempre io, cambia un cazzo qua direi.

You have rather small hands, wait is this Trump on holiday?

Currently in Italy, worst country Ive been to in a while. Unless you like overrated tourist spots and shady bars, stay away

this

most of them are terroni or bolognesi

>you MUST love the country where you got shat out from your mother ass OR ELSE...
pls stop posting you mongoloid

this.

but we are not white actually , our skin is tanned.

Daily reminder if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you are not white.

This. Get your empire back, pls. Italy is gr8

>GR8 B8
>weak b8
Pick one.

>bolognesi

Yeah, I have quite a few moles...

haha esatto, guarda froci come che schifo, scommetto però che non dice un cazzo della corruzione in america con la Clinton che dovrebbe stare in prigione eppure è ancora là a concorrere per la presidenza

allora levati dal cazzo e fatti na vita altrove, sfigato.

invece no, sei il solito coglioncello che si lamenta a nastro e non fa un cazzo per cambiare la sua situazione, quindi dà la colpa a L'ITALIA

pezzente.

>today's Germans are the same as ancient Germans

A fare in culo idiota, se pure il crucco dice cose più sensate di te dovresti capire che è ora di smettere di postare, napoli.
Che poi che cazzo ci guadagni a deprecare l'italia, se non il dolce sapore della sborra americana in bocca?

what am I trying to read

Honestly this country is rather shitty with the taxes and there's a reason all our companies run away. Everyone gets angry at them instead of getting angry at the kikes who make them run.

implying there are girls on this site.

You Italians only like to have bantz amongst yourselves and don't care about us.

>Exc-a-use me, polizia i shot the negro in my giardino arrest-e me per favore

They truly have no idea how great it is to live in almost legality

>I live in New York City, we've got a ton of Americans. They are all loud, obnoxious, smelly, and sweaty and greasy.

Based kraut
Same desu
A man can dream...

if you think italy is so bad you are not SMART enough. The smartest rule here. Repubblica dei furbi.

Check my other posts, my gf is Greek and I'm not a lesbian.

Damn Italian is easy to read

>the truth triggers the Italians
I'm literally laughing right now

Italian is one of the most difficult language in the world to learn tho

it is not. mohammed can learn it in 2 weeks

>le 60% face

youarenotwhite!.jpg

Ricardo?

speak english you fucking retards

why shouldn't you love your home country?
I really wish you were born in a shithole so you could realize how much Italy gave you

This is true, Italians are proto shitskins in Europe, same goes for Greeks,Bulgarians,Serbs,etc.

I know right? Look what I managed to do with a simple truth, now my thread is little italy.

ma il bello è che è gente che al 90% NON HA MAI VIAGGIATO, NON HA MAI VISSUTO ALTROVE, NON HA MAI FATTO UN CAZZO NELLA VITA MANCO IN ITALIA.

stanno lì nel loro orticello di merda, lagnandosi costantemente e vedendo il paese del Bengodi OVUNQUE tranne che da loro.

e fanno qualcosa per cambiare la situazione? no. è solo per darsi un tono di superiorità rispetto al resto, agli altri o alla loro frustrazione.

e sì cazzo, l'italia ha tanti problemi e tanta roba sprecata, ma bona flagellarsi senza fare un cazzo. o te ne vai o agisci. la bocca va chiusa.

wow how did you menage to visit all of Italy? don't be a scrub and go off the beaten path.
>maremma
>lessinia
>Liguria
>Altamura
>Bergamo
>Verona
>Montefalco
>Chieti
>Trieste
>Liguria

Italy doesn't only have ancient roman sites, actually those are the most neglected by the government. you can go from the sea to the mountains in a day from both east and west shores, and in betwen the most beautiful medieval urban centers

You call that italian? I don't mean vu cumprà-tier italian, I mean complete italian with the correct verb conjugations and all that stuff

>be this gay

Did i just bite?

So our govt is corrupt, tell me about the assassination of Kennedy's, and Hilarygate and Watergate and Bush losing election but then winning it through vote rigging, or Halliburton getting contracts for rebuilding Iraq etc etc.
As for self defence fatso, try shit over here and it gets taken care of in lightning speed and we don't don't need burger police to do it for us and we don't need no self defence laws telling us what we can and cant do, we do it.

True, I said to "read", not to write or speak correctly.

seee manco gli italiani usano i verbi corretti ma ndo cacchio vivi