youtube.com/watch?v=u2rur8unUSU
imgur.com/gallery/U37yj
youtu.be/xSi_FE52TAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wanna pop that fucking monster

Disgusting

la criatura...

>first world country
There are murricans who can't affort going to the doctor or who are too much afraid of becoming bankrupt and possibly even homeless due to that... Think about that.

Somebody mutt this

So WTF actually happened?

what the fuck happened

lack of a proper health care system

God's great plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2rur8unUSU

America happened

Please tell me she managed to breed before this happened.
It'll make me feel a little better about myself.

Nope, she was born with it. Mutt genes in action.

imgur.com/gallery/U37yj

females have an automatic +5 attractiveness points because of their sex
you're still going to remain a virgin

Once you go black you never go back.

Is she the new actress for Avatar 2?

HOW is this possible? This shit doesn't grow over night... She's even covering it with makeup. Oh murrica, please never change.

wow, even with a troll face, she found a husband

>Arteriovenous malformation
nature is trying very hard to kill her off why are we fighting this

what part of this means she is the product of racemixing or unique to America?

thread theme:

youtu.be/xSi_FE52TAY

Life imitates art.

Okay, so these two bubbles were actually implants in order to stretch the skin for the skin transfer to her nose. This makes it not as disgusting as I first thought. You've got away with that, murrica, you've barely got away with it...

She's white though.

he looks kind of cute

Dudes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A HUMAN WITH A DISABILITY LMAOING AT HER LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So basically her parents were too retarded to take her to a doctor. Incredible.

Despite many years of research, the central question of whether to treat AVMs has not been answered. All treatments, whether involving surgery, radiation, or drugs, have risks and side-effects. Therefore, it might be better in some cases to avoid treatment altogether and simply accept a small risk of coming to harm from the AVM itself. This question is currently being addressed in clinical trials

I love Ruskie posters...gib russian pucci pls

Nope even mutant women can easily get married and hae sex while you will die alone.

Enjoy your male privlige lul

>women are more privileged in society because they have more sex
Please tell me you're joking. If you're not then that goes to show how unaware you are of your privileges.

Tell me my privilges

She has nice eyes

Life is easy mode if you were born with a cunt.

Please fuck off and die, you disgusting glorified whore.

if you watch some of her videos you'll realize that she has kind and attractive personality, no wonder she is not alone.

Orbiter, please.

It's easy to have an attractive personality as a female. Just don't be a cunt and tada you're personality is attractive.

Bit harder for males m8.

just wondering are you a feminist? do you believe that women and men should be equal? if you're more conservative type of a guy then why did you exclude the fact that man should seeking for woman, not visa versa in this case

>of your privileges.
What privileges? I hate american leftists so goddamn much, you retards infect whole world with your retardation and even here they started to talk about white privilege.
>Russia
>white
>average russian
>privilege

noone said a word about white privilege here