F*R*I*E*N*D*S

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

>Sexism, homophobia and fat-shaming, anyone?

cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a38817/11-times-friends-sexist-homophobic/

why does this make me so mad and are feminist and SJW ruining modern entertainment?

> you can literally google any TV show ever and follow it up with "Sexism" and you'll get some feminist blog or forum explaining why it's sexist, lacking diversity, etc

It's like every show today has to consider the potential backlash if they don't cater to their views.

I'm not your typical retarded racist polack, but it's getting ridiculous.

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

>It's like every show today has to consider the potential backlash if they don't cater to their views.
No it isn't. The target audience, your standard person who doesn't browse internet blogs all day, will still watch it.

Not true, shows do have to be more sensitive these days. But no one gives a shit about a couple of random feminist blogs

>I'm not your typical retarded racist polack, but they were right about this and probably a lot of other things

Obvious Sup Forumstard is obvious

>Tfw your jobs a joke, your broke, your love lifes DOA

I guess this is why 90s-20s is the golden era of sitcoms, ehhhh ....

Because people keep voting for things like Hilary.

I have a dream
That one day you'll stop giving me such good reasons to post this jpg

>google sexism
>get angry at results

>look for thing that makes you mad
>get mad
>whine on Sup Forums about it

>The one when ross rapes

you're LITERALLY unironically googling things that upsets you and get angry for finding them. Jesus fucking christ you're just like the crazy tumblr retards who go out of their way to piss their pants about something

This ng is those feminists are an extremely vocal minority. So TV networks think everyone wants sjw entertainment. Because feminists whine so loud. We just need feminist shows o keep bombing and eventually they will stop making them.

>m-muh marginal blogs

I hope you realize that Cosmopolitan is actually kinda big deal.

I watched a few recently and yeah, there's a lot of stuff that wouldn't fly in today's environment.

>wah people have opinions i don't like

Just my opinion that we should live in a fascist police state where mentally ill fatsos control entertainment also kill all white people just my opinion don't get mad :^)

You're a nostalgia fag. Move fucking on
Sitcoms are based on current time. It's just that the timeline we live in is so fucking shitty

I mean, it is a retarded opinion.

Pretty sure we still don't live in a time where every group of people consists of a perfect mix of different races and genders with the niggers being the smartest of the bunch.

why are spergs like op angry about things they could largely or entirely ignore?

People hang out with people that have things in common. For instance blacks hang out with eachother because they have the same skin color but also because they all enjoy rap music, eating fried chicken, stealing shit, raping etc.