They approached Mike and his business partner asking for money, both of them said no...

>They approached Mike and his business partner asking for money, both of them said no. That apparently set the panhandlers off.
>"He said, 'Is that your car,' and then he got on the hood of my car," Markiewicz said.
>One of the men began posing on the hood of Mike's car, and Mike snapped a pic, and the man snapped.
>The panhandler took out a knife and slashed Mike's tire.

how much would you pay them to avoid a confrontation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/man-held-at-knifepoint-knocks-out-mugger-takes-selfie-20160725
youtube.com/watch?v=halHQF4pt-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Immediate show of force!

>Pull out my telescopic batton as soon as these vermin approach.

>panhandlers

what like bums? they look more like gang members with their cute little matching outfits

>how much would you pay them to avoid a confrontation, Sup Forums?

Said the pathetic fat fuck posting this from his basement.

Fucking niggers, holy shit. I hope those cunts get arrested.

.50AfricanEliminator

Better not have slashed Mike's tyres

face it Sup Forums, you wouldn't do shit. You would hide and take pictures like mike, and then you would run away. And that would be the best option, no point risking your life for money and a car.

I would shoot them down in the street

Oh, noes!
Someone is on that chinese fingertrap board is making assumtions about the state of my personal hygeine and fitness!
What do I do? What do I do?

I hope those niggers die. All niggers should die. All honkeys should die.

Typical Nigger Behavior (TNB)

in lead

Looks like nice kids on their way to school, bagpacks and all. Probably off to church after that.

Good boys.

they dindu nuffin tey be good boys trian to turm der lifs arond

They're fucking kids nigga, like they'd pull any kind of shit on 70% of this board and walk away

Isn't your care considered like your house in the USA? if someone vandalize it you can shoot them no?

OH WOW THIS THREAD AGAIN

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

I'd wait outside for them to leave as I waited on the police. The second they pull the knife on me I'd blast them.

I'd pay them in precious metals, somewhere around 26¢ worth of lead and copper delivered straight to them. At high velocity, I wouldn't want them to drop it.

No your hone of residents is different than personal property. In stand your ground states however you only need to be able to effectively demonstrate that you were carrying legaly and in fear for your life or the life of another. If they came at me with the knife I could shoot them, but realistically I would just stay safe and video recod it for the cops and my insurance company. Let them go to their summer home far a few months and I'll pay a little extre for an upgrade on my rental while my car gets fixed for free. Not everything needs to be ratcheted up to 11 pol.

I would have ran out there and called them niggers
Then when they chimpout on me because they lack impulse control, I would shoot them both dead in self defense

Fuck these guys. I've been stabbed before it's not so bad. You don't really even notice till later. I'd punch them into a coma and then rifle through their pockets for change and I'd be taking that knife too.

u b bad.

I keep one in the trunk of my car

What happens if he said "No my cars the red one" or just shoot them

Holy shi-

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

two 357s

Redpill me, Sup Forums -- are all niggers panhandlers?

Gtfo faggot.

Could you get away with shooting them though? I mean they had a knife and your tires were slashed by their knife so you could argue they were threatening your life.

I'd start windmilling and pay them a few 5s to the face, likely get stabbed and hospitalised in the process but that kind of bollocks just makes me flip my shit

wtf kind of stick is that

>ruining a car in front of its owner
Fucking hell, here they would have been murdered, raped and then murdered again and left on the street with a columbian necktie as a warning.

Here in Italy fucking with someone's car is a death sentence, i've seen people literally beating each others with car jacks in the middle of the street for a broken tail light

Its a pickaxe handle

You can get them at any hardware store. They are solid as fuck yet swingable

it happened in houston and they ended up hitting the guy with a brick according to reddit. yes I browse that site. no I am not a cuck

It's a pickaxe handle. Perfect form for bashing in nig skulls

I carry a gun daily, these two dindus would be arrested. If they tried anything they'd be dead dindus.

>even baseball bats are circumsized in america

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/man-held-at-knifepoint-knocks-out-mugger-takes-selfie-20160725

I would pay them 3 stabbs each and a few solid punches to the face with my left straight.

If they sticked around they would get a chance to lick my boots

>they look more like gang members with their cute little matching outfits

kek

Its not a baseball bat tho

If you found one would you take it to the police

South African Whites know. Fight or die.

>memed tire
>ruined

>Nigger wonder why they get shot.
>#Stupidblacklivesdon'tmatter.

Talk shit, get hit,
act hot, get shot.

About 30c is the cost of a 9mm round so I guess Id pay about 3 dollars

.45 acp. Two to the chest, the face gets the rest.

>One of the men began posing on the hood of Mike's car

JoJo's Nigger Adventure

Underrated

You pommies realise leaving the metal point bit on the end makes it even better

monkeys*

OMG is he ok?!?

>flamed up.
>CK hand sign.
I would call up some Crips to fuck them niggas up.

no, only about 7%
the rest are just thieves

That just makes it too heavy for a quick barrage. The handle on its own is the perfect weight for some sharp follow up shots in the event of a dodge.

I have car insurance for a reason

Literally exploded into a pink mist.

lol these nigglets look like they should be home playing minecraft. Nigger women and their children should all be exterminated and NOTHING we be loss and the sun will shine another day.

Ahhh Yes let the Nazi blood run threw your veins... Do something my Trips compels you

Fucken savages

i would pay them one round each for the troubles they would try to cause me.

In Texas yes but not every state. The thing about a car is in order to shoot them over it they would have to be inside the car. You also need a reason as to why they were undesirably inside the car such as robbing or jacking it at gunpoint... it doesn't stop you from whipping it out though, a barrel in their face would make most people walk away crying

Guys it was just his watermelon in the back, he's fine.

>killing eachother over a ~60$ tail light
that makes you savages worse than niggers, congrats

>it's just a tail light guys!

It's also your sense of security, the quality and integrity of your neighborhood going to shit, the fact they may do this to other people, eventually the possibility of them going for a life and not just someone's car.. people shouldn't be guilted, punished, threatened, or extorted for their hard worked money from some lazy piece of filth that walks around all day begging for change.

>how much would you pay them to avoid a confrontation, Sup Forums?

About 230 grains.

monkey on the car
youtube.com/watch?v=halHQF4pt-Q

Id shoot them to death I dont care if I get arrested.

>filming and photographing somebody without their consent
that's a paddlin'

>I keep one in the trunk of my car

Enjoy getting busted.

My buddy’s jailbird cousin once told us that he always carried a baseball bat, glove and softballs in his backseat, as those are legally considered “sporting equipment”, while a baseball bat (or axe handle) alone can be considered a “weapon” by the police.

And you end up using that axe handle, the prosecutor can claim you were "spoiling" for a fight.

I'd pay them in bullets.

I usually get loud and tell them to fuck off. They know if anyone calls the police they will be the ones getting arrested.

wtf I hate niggers now

>About point three fiddy

>face it Sup Forums, you wouldn't do shit.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

cringeworthy desu

considering they both look out of shape, I think the answer is obvious

hardcore AF