>Nice
>the preachers knifed in Normandy yesterday
>The German train attack
>the German shootings
>the German machete attack
Have I missed any?

Kek is real.

missed any, nah, just a lil suicide bombing in bavaria

If Western and Northern European countries don't vote in Nationalist parties after this shit they deserve to be glassed.

>Why has there been so many terrorist attacks recently Sup Forums?

Because ISIS is losing and wants to show their supporters and potential recruits they are still strong?

There've been way more 'smaller' attacks in berlin but they don't get any medial attention.

This

France and Germany being cucked beyond all belief and refusing to accept all Muslims are a problem not just a select few.

Can we just resurrect Mecha Hitler to exterminate the muslims

You missed the german suicide bombing.

ISIS activating sleeper cells because they're losing

At this point we need to keep tracking how how long it's been since the last terror free day.

O N L Y . B R I T A I N . S O L D I E R S . O N

Also, any burgers know what Trump's position on the UK is?

>if you kill your enemy, they win

Mossad pls go.

He figured Britain was going to leave, and was proud to see you guys take your country back.

Kek is growing stronger

The refugee suicide bomber in Ansbach on sunday

German stabbing that resulted in just injuries - guy was yelling Germans are Dogs

There was also a stabbing at a brit army recruitment center

And a bombing in Baghdad

And Al-Shabbab bombing an airport

It had been ramadan. For some muslims this is sacred and after ramadan mudslimes gonna mudslime

Its a warm up for the Olympics

yup

DELET THIS

They're losing territory so sleeper cell attacks are being ramped up to try and show they're still powerful.

Boris insulted Hilldog so Trump should like him

>So Trump makes connections with Russia and UK
>UK gets closer to old colonies - Cananda, NZ, Australia, South africa maybe? others?
>Nigel goes on his EU crusades and convinces countries to leave 1 at a time until it collapses
>Countries uncuck themselves and join the >Western coalition
>We remove undesirables from the map (middle east, most of africa, some of asia
>We are too strong for anyone to fight us so even the likes of China and East Asia join
>All the undesirable cultures are gone
>World peace for next 200 years

Every fucking attack encourage other potential terrorist to seek their virgins in heaven, so as long as they succeed and kill anyone in those attacks, they are gaining ground
We must finish them off, we will win if those attacks stop for good

>the preachers knifed in Normandy yesterday

You mean the priest who was decapitated by one Mudslime, while the other Mudslime filmed it, then recited Islamic prayers at the altar over the beheaded body?

Kind of this, but it's also years of pent up tension between muslim communities and their host nations. They go to mosques where they're told that they are better than everyone else due to their beliefs, but when they come out and look around they find themselves at the bottom of the barrel. They should realy be thinking about what they are doing wrong compared to other immigrants like Asians or Hindu Indians who actually integrate. But they don't because they are "Kuffar" and their ways are blasphemous, so whatever is going wrong in they're lives can thus be irrationally reasoned as being general societies fault. It's like BLM, they take one grievance, disproportionately magnify it, then proceed to play the victim card. All the while ignoring their own cultures failures compared to others, because it's easier to blame others than yourself.

Got a shitskin version of this image?

>muh reactionary

Oh go stab an mp you right wing mongoloid.

Genocide doesn't solve shit.

The french ax attack, a german bombing and a brawl at a german nudist swimming pool.

Ban of genocide means white race will disappear. This is how biology works.

Because we are at war, you idiot.

It's a giant ploy to get Trump elected. You know, like the the Russians and the emails?

>"We may suffer from an epidemic of terrorist attacks right now, but I myself am doing pretty fine right now so Merkel doesn't really need to appeal to me and should help other poor people instead"
>"You have higher chances of winning the lottery than dying from a terrorist attack so stop making a fuss about it :)"

I literally just read this on facebook. A "friend" of mine even commented on how "his sophisticated arguments are wasted on these people who won't listen to reason".
I fucking hate this place. I just needed to post this baffling stupidity.

5mins in paint