Why did Prometheus kill the humans?

Why did Prometheus kill the humans?

Because Weyland got in his personal space so he had an autist freakout

Because the humans were a threat to their supremacy
It's all a very clever biblical/mythological metaphorical allegory
Ridley is the best

We killed their messenger.

Reminder that in Ridleyverse Muhammad is a false prophet.

How do I get trap development like this?

WHO CREATED THE ENGINEERS?

roids

Are these promethei? People say they're not but then why would you bring in yet another plot point to explain away? Plus David attacking some random ayyy people he's never interacted with makes no thematic sense

Mathematicians.

>our god's are ripped anti manlet white men that hate Jews, niggers, fags and roasties and attempts to kill them all

Based movie.

>why would you bring in yet another plot point to explain away?

They tore out tons of scenes and dialogue from Prometheus that actually explained shit to make it more "mysterious" so why do you think they would give you answers in this movie?

The writers and director cuck want you to speculate forever like good goyims while the only true answers are in their heads.

I have been sexualy attracted too Enginers ever since I saw the flick.
I started working out as hard as I can, even using roids. Shaved my head, tatoed my eyes black.
I started studying biology and astronomy.
Is there any good way to bleach my skin white?

Yes, use actual bleach. Also avoid basically all sunlight

I think Prometheus is a pretty cool guy eh kills humans and doesn’t afraid of anything.

>attracted to Engineer
>study Biology and Astronomy instead

What was that black goo?

good on you, you will look like a god in no time

>not studying engineering

To avoid bonus situation

>blocks your evolution

>promethei

Its would be prometheus. The singular and pluaral are the same since "prometheus" is a fith declension noun. ie its a greek loan word in latin.

I forget if it was a deleted scene or not, but Weyland started talking shit about how he was also a god for creating David, and he wanted to live forever. I figured both comments were offensive, arrogant, and unnatural to the Engineer, so he started killing them. He seemed civil enough before that started

lewd

Why did David have the Xenos kill all the humans when he could have just joined the Covenant crew and started his experiments after they woke up the population of humans?

>that chode

Because one of their ancients had a premonition that humans would create a synthetic species that would create the alium monsters.
He recongised David and took him out.

the ending of Prometheus was a complete dick move and cheated the audience, by not giving us any answers

so it ends on a cliffhanger: let's go find their homeworld and get our answers

but in the next film they're all dead and still no answers

dick move

??? He didn't do this?

prometheus' DNAs are identical to humans. so does that mean he was human?

I've seen that scene. It's retarded how David has to speak Engineerese, but once Weyland starts talking, Prometheus seems to understand English

The Engineer didn't understand English, but it was obvious enough what Weyland was getting at. "Look at this robot I made; I'm such a great guy. Gimme gimme gimme!" I would have smashed his head in too. Fucking arrogant Baby Boomers never learn.

>no reason
They're inferior to his idea of a perfect lifeform. In his cold and calculating mind he's "fixing them"

the actor wore a suit if I recall correctly

Because we rejected their ambassador and never honored him as we should have.

I think they're another seedworld where intelligent life developed more closely resembling the Engineers.

oil injections

wait 20 years for the directors cut (120K Super High Extreme Quality Hi Def+ Edition)