HAPPENING: HUGE BOMBINGS AT TURKISH SYRIAN BORDER

>BEIRUT (Reuters) - Two bomb blasts claimed by Islamic State hit the northeastern Syrian city of Qamishli near the Turkish border on Wednesday, killing at least 31 people and wounding 170 others, state television reported.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-attacks_us_57987ee3e4b02d5d5ed38c77

Fucking kek

i gave your mom a huge bombing last night when i dicked her good and deep in the shit hole lmao

Religion of pices strikes again.

Is Germany safe? I am travelling to Berlin in a few weeks and want to know if I should walk around with my swiss knife in my pocket or not.

You are not allowed to carry knifes for self-defense purposes here.

Do they not attack you if you carry around Swiss merchandise?

Are you white? If you carry a knife around chances are that you will be arrested for hatecrimes.

PRAISE THE GODS.

It's safe if you aren't retarded. Norway is the same.
Just avoid eye-contact and absolutely ignore anything they do/say.
Might be hard because they're really loud, but give it a go.

Also, niggers and muslies here aren't used to Violence, so just slap them around aggressively and they'll piss off

You won't get into trouble unless you're looking for it.

tanned germans strike again

>Is Germany safe
Nope.

UK and China sent out travel warnings already.

Fuck sake use RT, AP, Al Jazeera, etc. Huffpost is a liberal rag.

>mudshits killing each other in a mudshit country
>happening

?

Wtf I hate borders now

brown people dead isnt a happening.

religion of piss

>asking if it safe to travel to a refugee country
remember what happened to the last guy who asked

its 1pm here in cuckworld and still no muslim-induced deaths recorded, now i understand, it's just home front day

What if you say you're a Muslim and you just carry it for emergency beheadings?

> "Hey you can't carry that knife here!"
> "Insh'allah officer, are you saying that because I am a Muslim, I am a terrorist?"
> "W-what, no, but-"
> "I'll have you know that carrying this knife is required by my religion."
> "I don't think-"
> "Sir are you trying to be racist and islamist towards me and my religion? I'm going to report you to your superiors for hate crimes!"
> "N-no, it's ok! Have a nice day sir!"
And that's how you get away with carrying a knife in Germany. Just whack on a fake beard and some tan.

Well shit. Pepper spray?

Yes, pepper spray is allowed as long as it's not too strong. If you use pepper spray that is too strong the attacker can sue you :^)

Again, are you white? You should only resort to your pepperspray if the muslim already stabbed you. Otherwise: hatecrime.

And before someone calls this bullshit: The BMW driver who smashed into the Muslim who stabbed the pregnant lady and was swining his kinfe around, injuring others... well he is getting sued by the state (because being a vigilant is forbidden in germany) and by the guy who killed the chick (financed by some islam societies).

You'd be rightly protected under freedom of religious expression.

We have a similar problem here in America, where if you use a bullet that's too weak the attacker can sue you.

What if he's threatening me? Can I pull it out as a warning or is "dat rasict wtf maen u hate Muslims ur sumfing"

also only allowed to be carryed against animals

but one can carry a folding knife with a blade length up to 7,5 cm and non folder up to about 12 cm

Only Germans can be attacked without reprisal when in Germany.

Does this actually work?

>shitskins killing shitskins
not a happening desu

Pffffft probably. No matter what you get caught doing, claim its part of your religion.

>Syrian observatory for human rights

K

Do you have a source? That's the most depressing thing I've heard this week. I'd find it myself but language.

and ?

One of them are isis the others are traumatized and turn into rapists and murderers if you help them

Sikhs are allowed to carry special knives because it's some religious thing.

Yeah and because they don't run around and use it at all

You're literally going to die

>I am travelling to Berlin
hope your life was nice

Well fuck me

No, your shitposting kind is not welcome here.

Source? Not really buying it. If so, that desrves a thread more than sandnogs blowing up sandnogs in an already war-torn shithole.

>Germany
>Safe
Shit man, even I don't go outside anymore

i am trouble-looker
I will go there and find Trouble

if you don't get lost in the shit skin districts like Neukölln at night you're perfectly fine

lel. What a pussy you are. Gonna revoke your man card now.

Alrighty. Is it true armed gangs walk Berlins streets at night or is that a meme?

Dont listen to these idiots.
Probably from rural towns. Berlin is fine but boring and dirty and full of hipsters,shitskins and liberal mommies with their cuck husbands.
Just dont get lost in Moabid after 1 AM and youll be fine.
its a metropole like any other on the world.

Turkish coup confirmed false flag to destabilize military and allow isis to walk in?

Ich weiß einerseits is sarkastisch gemein mit dem rausgehen..
Aber is schon schräg oder ? Gestern mit nem Kumpel gesprochen der 2 Töchter hat und halt grade ständig schwimmen geht aber wir haben zb auch in 14 Tagen son Altstadt fest..
Die mehr oder weniger linken halten grade größtenteils das Maul mit ihren rechtfertigungen und keiner weiß so wirklich was tun soll ^^
Vorher war es cool "pro" zu sein und jetz kommen sie nicht mehr klar das sie auf facebook gern pro sein würden aber in der Stadt doch schon irgendwie Angst haben..

>TURKISH SYRIAN BORDER
Explosions at a war zone
More news at eleven

Why is everyone talking about Germany? Fuck off.

ja die sehen alle den haufen dreck den sie selber verbockt haben.
soll es ihnen eine lehre sein, vielleicht haben wir ja doch ne chance das ganze zu überstehen.

Thanks for the advise. Freaking out over here since Sup Forums has shown that these migrants poofters are fucking shit up.

Claim you're a Sikh.

dont forget the bomb ahmed