A professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by...

>A professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.

how do you want your lifeguards, senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany cant stop with the bad deas can they?

Jesus Christ Germany has fallen

What could possibly go wrong?

I called this weeks ago!

>refugees need jobs
>places now need increased security due to refugees
>refugees now get security jobs
>Deutschland uber alles!

I support this idea if you give them sabotaged life vests.

>want to stop bombings
>let's teach every muslim to make bombs

ahahahah cuck life xD

Cant see how that could go wrong.
And sandniggers are really bad swimmers anyway.

kek

>lifeguards
can't swim, promotion to pool lifeguards, whos idea was this? kid is drowning, pool lifeguard is yell "ficki ficki"? 14/sweden, well done germany

Put foxes in charge of the hen house to stop fox attacks
RIP little German chickens

I can't believe how fucking stupid Germans are. Swedish and German people should all get raped and nurdered because they think this is funny ultimately.

>military training for muslims so that they don't shoot up supermarkets
>lifeguard training for muslims so that they don't molest women and children at pools
This is a completely new level of retardation, way beyond all the Sweden memes.
I'm actually triggered wtf

This can't be real

Great idea. What could go wrong?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

Refugees can't swim.

you can't make this shit up

>business wants easily exploited labor
>refugees don't speak German, know about pool culture or German culture, and can't swim
>business demands taxpayer fund training
>refugees get to guard the chicken coop- reports of attacks fall when refugees close ranks

I really want to move to Germany so I can fug qt's in the pool

Seriously fuck you Germany eat shit

might as well implement this great ideology in the US as well! let's take all the pedophiles and train them to be teachers - that way, they won't be pedos anymore!

See

>schwimmbad
>David Schwimmer/Sinbad hybrid

I'm not trying to make fun of your language Hans but Jesus Christ what a horrifying thought.

Fuck off

I'd like one that does mouth-to-mouth when needed, not dick-to-ass when I have water in my lungs.

"No, dis is how to get watter out of lugns. I pump out from other end, it comes out mout"

Nah, I'd rather drown, thanks Abdula.

>business wants easily exploited labor

all the corporations listed in the DAX (German stock index) have hired a grand total of 54 (fiftyfour) rapefugees.

lets hire gangbangers to guard the prisons while we're at it. what could go wrng

Would you rather have me come to the UK?

>Refugees rape women and children
Lets make them lifeguards
>refugees make suicide bombings and all kinds of terror attacks
Lets put them in the police and military there is no way they just infiltrate these position and help out the muslims.
>arabs do all kinds of crimes and lead the statistics
Lets get millions of new ones in..

who ever thought about that berenstain shit...if this is not the best example that we live in a parallel universe where we do the opposite of common sense then i don't know what is

it's that a "pro" or a "contra" for sweden peoples?

>farmer trains wolves to watch his sheep

What could possibly go wrong!

For an european nation with an outstanding level of education you are very retarded, Hans.

yeah, remember how in 1945 they made soviet soldiers lifeguards to stop the mass rapes?

thats like putting sex offenders in charge of kindergardens, it doesn't make any sense

>education equates to intelligence
When will this meme end?

This what will actually happen.
It's terrifying that the authorities will probably follow through with this because it serves their political goals.
Once they get their own Rotherham, they'll just launch an investigation and fire some low-level council worker, while the irreversible damage is already done.

I'd rather you stay in your own country m8

Never. Education = Indoctrination, but you need to be pretty smart to rationalize cultural Marxism.

Special ed doesn't count, which is what anyone supporting this should have had.

Sure,give the rapists authority,that will fix everything.

HAHAHAHAA FUCK

This idea brought to you by the green party of Germany.

>what could possibly go wrong?

Muslims enjoy sexual abusing children at swimming pools..I know lets hire these same people to take care of said swimming pools.

if it is anything like our green party is already infiltrated by islamists, so probably

If ever you needed a reason to leave Germany, it's this. Not because the scale is particularly large but because the logic is entirely gone.
Either you Go full nazi or leave I can't imagine another option for Germans

PLEASE LITERALLY KILL EVERYBODY INCLUDING ME THANKS PLEASE DO IT NOW PLEASE THANKS

How did Germany become so powerful when Germans are this retarded?

there is one..stop cucking us with military pressure america

As if germans decided this..as if merkel could say no...transatlantic bridge etc ? Anyone?

Remember when there was a wall in Berlin, well we need that mortar and bricks back, time to build wall around whole fuckin filthy country, nuke it after.

BAN ASSAULT POOLS

No sane german decided this. loud mouthed liberals in the government decided that.
decade long indoctrination did the rest to the naive part of the country.

Is ISIS trying to evolve amphibious man species?\
Somebody should tell them they are doing it wrong.

Just force the refugees to follow Sharia law, then they are excluded from any public baths where women can be found.

You pressure little hungary and poland to take in rapefugees all the time and they just tell u to fuck off , you should be able to tell us to fuck off too, I'm sure everyone will also think about the US if we literally started exercising our military power againts a Western Europeean ally

Will also think bad*

Germany has been hellbent on the destruction of Europe for the last two thousand years.

Why do we allow them to exist?

That is fucking hilarious. Sweden levels of amusement.

ALL IS LOST

This german govt is retarded beyond belief, I feel really sad for germanbros.

ever watch the Godfather, user? if so, do you remember Vito would exert pressure through "offers you can't refuse"? that's how countries exert pressure on each other. it's a lot of "passive aggressive" under-the-table stuff handled through proxies. you wanna smite someone? make an offer that can't be refused and have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend do the dirty work. that's probably what Hans is referring to, though Germans are arguably doing the same thing

>well it cant get much worse tha...
>FUCK
EVERY FUCKING DAY

Let's just nuke the world, at least they'll burn with us.

>you
It is only merkel who for works for your goverment and their agenda...we the people and not even her own party really likes what she does.
everything that happens comes from you guys and if we not agree you call us nazis and crash vw and all this shit.
You would even start another war if we start something against what happens obviously on merkels side

But hey atleast you can.be proud of one thing..you accomplished one thing..
All of our left..our right...AND the muslims know this and agree about it :)

you just know the "lifeguards" will give free access to their buddies to do whatever they want and nullify any complaints they get

They're just making it more and more obvious that white genocide is the intent.

>all lifegaurds are muslim
>"tanned german" approaches a child
>mob of "tanned germans" are now around the child
>muslim lifegaurd sees whats going on but looks away
>he knows whats going on but nobody else does
>nobody else does becuase nobody else can hear the child screaming as hes or she being raped, head held under water, ass up
>the child drowns
>the child must have not known how to swim! We need more lifegaurds!

>they get away with child rape and murder. Again.

>posts minion
are refugees literally the worst people alive?

Maybe they should give them jobs.

well yeah, reported assaults can easily reach zero if the reports don't make it past the lifeguard

jesus fucking christ. I seriously couldn't believe they blamed rapes on good weather

Gotta fight fire with fire.

>little girl drowning
>lifeguard just sits there staring at her ankles
>she stops moving
>he dives in and pulls her out of the water
>he rapes her in front of everyone
>everyone is afraid of being a racist by calling the police
>he finally finishes and tosses her back into the pool
>German man jumps in to save her
>gives her CPR in attempt to save her
>doesn't work
>he's charged with rape and murder
>German media reports on story
>claims that the lifeguard refugee program works and the problem was white men the whole time
>nobody outside this Inuit scrimshaw carving forum disagrees

well someone has to be the lookout while your boys corner and gang rape children

Krauts cannot admit blame.

>employ rapists who can't swim to be lifeguards
Yes what could possibly go wrong?

Next up:
>in order to prevent terrorist attacks, our new president shall me a migrant

Fucking idiots now they wont need boats

Nice quads

id let muzie bitches halfdrown then rape them rite

Those nudist freaks are hard to stomach even for native germans. It's obvious that snackbars totally lose their shit when they see this. I'm only surprised that some bearded tanned german hasn't murdered an entire nudist colony yet, but i guess it's just a matter of time.

If rapists are in charge of the bathhouse and don't prosecute sexual assaults, people will stop going.
The business will fail. They will kill their own business doing this.

Don't be so eager to see that, you are next on the list Hans.

>Step 1: Train rapefugees as lifeguards
>Step 2: Expect them to somehow stop other rapefugees from raping people in the pool
>Step 3: ????
>Step 4: Profit

heres the thing yankee: most bathhouses in germany are partly owned by the local goverment, which means if they arent profitable we can just keep them alive with tax money! genius isnt it?

>Hans these criminals can't stop shooting at people, how do we stop them
>Easy Otto, we make them police officers, we give them proper training in how to subdue people and how to use fire arms, and we will give them a gun and the authority to arrest anyone
>Hans I don't think....
>It's progress Otto, do you want to be a shitlord?

>reduce escalating sex attacks
it'll reduce them by giving allowing those cucks to tell the world that it was just cpr and that the muslim actually saved that young womans life.
sucks to be a female in germany right now, it's like the muslims are poor little english boys and girls are a chocolate factory.

KEK speaks

Coming soon: in order to reduce terrorism in Germany they have replaced their police with ISIS.

Maybe a great way to get rid of the plague is to encourage nudist places for the duration of the migrant crisis.

It's women logic. They fuck things up like this in everything with life.

They don't fully comprehend danger until it's too late.

They are mostly innocent idiots, like children.

>incoming emergency calls are ignored and not recorded
>statistics say there are no terror attacks in Germany anymore
genius

guys guys, calm down
it doesn't say "muslim migrants". I bet they will train some serbs for this job

I am laughing. I am fucking laughing. There is nothing funny about this but the ridiculousness of Germany is making me go into histerics.

I am not inciting anything (since loltugal Internet laws) but why the fuck are you allowing this ?

You Krauts do realise that there will come a time that it will be too late to do anything ?

No, please, it was just a joke.

"Wrong Hole Ahmed that is her vagina you aren't suppose to CPR that and you aren't suppose to finger the asshole to stimulate the heart!"

It's not rape if they let them die first.