Casting Disasters

Her Phoenix movie will flop.

I doubt it will even get made, son.

>tfw when you know you fucked up but it's too late for you to unfuck yourself

Why do you think that

how often does this happen with these machines?

there's a famous other clip we often see in the webm threads or rekt. I still feel as though they're not real...like who would try that shit if they're not prepared?

on my face

If you aren't an ego lifter that locks your knees it never happens

Too often. It's the most dangerous workout machine excluding freeweights. I worked at a gym for a while and we'd have at least one injury a week requiring paramedics to show up. Usually someone dropping weights or falling over doing squats are the main culprits but the leg machines were right up there too. The sound is disgusting to hear. I still can't get it out of my head.

You will never find a lack of retards trying to show off at a gym. You never overload unless you have the appropriate number of spotters with you. And you never lock your knees on a leg machine.

i fuckin can't watch these kinde of gore

Welcome to the world of "ego" lifting

This guy racked on the most possible weight for Instagram likes, but did it with the smallest range of motion possible. In doing so he locked out his knees and we'll you can see the rest.

This machine has the easiest spotting but it can't save you from stupidity.

no. In her mouth is better.

seems like locking the knees is way too easy to do accidentally although pushing down on them with his hands didn't seems very smart

hahaha, that's so satisfying to watch. that moment when his knee snaps ahhahahaha

>We purposely cast him wrong, as a joke

Talk about a quirky vilain. He had baaad jokes.

dont like that

every role he's ever gotten

uff. i'll just stick with the tread mill thx

I know what you mean. My mother has a lift to get her out of her wheelchair and a couple of years back she fell out of it while no one was around. She broke both of her legs, but didn't feel anything. So when she asked me to help her back in the lift, the middle of her shin started to sway back and forth and made these awful crunching noises. I cannot get the sight and sound out of my head.

Is he going to be alrite? (For real tho)

>>We purposely cast him wrong, as a joke

People still don't understand this casting.

After about a year or two of recovery time so long as his artery wasn't severed.

Teddy Bridgewater, an America football player, was practicing, planted his leg at a weird angle, then twisted around which caused all 3 knee ligaments to snap and his knee to dislocate - basically the lower half of his leg was only attached due to the skin. He just recently was able to walk unaided after 1 year of the best medical treatment money can buy.

Knee injuries are no joke.

Is it the one with a woman? Jeez both legs I think it was.

>every role he's ever gotten

This!

I have arthritis and I get what's called bursitis often in my hips and knees. It's such a mild seeming thing, but it's so painful and limiting. I cannot imagine really damaging my knee.

>Sophie pls go

>Slaving away for hours every day in machines designed to break your bones
>Die in a sauna in the prime of your life.
Is /fit/ JUST: the board?

>>Die in a sauna in the prime of your life.

>Having hereditary heart problems,
>Doing speed and cocaine in every club and dance festival.

should've been riddler

We also get to bang a ton of poon

Explain it.

Gadot

what if, now hear me out, she goes nude in it?

yeah...but i think it was only one legged. Looked like it hurt, and the faggot near her took a few seconds to realise.

what the fuck dude, that was painful to watch

when you open by habit but quickly close it before anything bad happens.

FEELS GOOD MAN

>ywn bust a nut hard in her asshole while saying "oh yeah i'm ramsey snow busting a nut in ur butt"

That's what you get for ego lifting, Pajeet

do you think she can have two dicks at the same time in that mouth?

if they're both as small as yours, then yes

why are you thinking about the size of my dick?

>phoenix movie
top kek. they did an atrocious job casting her as the new Jean, but I didn't realize they were already planning a movie with her as the lead. for their sakes I hope they cancelled it already.

yes. he was goddamn terrible as lex. I'm surprised people don't bring it up more in BvS shitflinging threads.

also, I found this quote from eisenberg while trying to see where the "we cast him as a joke" line came from:
>I’m so unfamiliar with anything surrounding it because I didn’t grow up reading the comics or watching these movies. I read a little bit out of interest, but it was meaningless.

>what if, now hear me out, she goes nude in it?
only if they CGI a more attractive actress' face over hers.

>thinks they'll make her the main character of anything

>also, I found this quote from eisenberg while trying to see where the "we cast him as a joke" line came from:
>>I’m so unfamiliar with anything surrounding it because I didn’t grow up reading the comics or watching these movies. I read a little bit out of interest, but it was meaningless.
Good on you cutting away the part where he explains it's only useless because the Luthor in the movie is a completely different character than comics luthor.

>I hope they cancelled it already.

They start filming this summer, so they're going full steam ahead

sorry. that's how the article I found cut up the quotes.

also,
>this is a different version of luthor
>so it is okay if he is an incredibly shitty villain
clearly I don't have a high enough IQ to truly appreciate BvS

also,
>ledger does a version of the Joker that had never been done before
>he is still familiar with past versions of the Joker such as Batman '89 and The Killing Joke
>eisenberg does a version of Luthor that has never been done before
>tried to read some comic books but gave up. lol
really makes you think

bants aside, I did not think BvS was complete shit, and definitely deserved a higher RT score than it got. but it had some serious flaws and Eisenberg was one of them. having a different Luthor is fine. having a shitty one is not. especially since he will probably make appearances in JL and possibly other future DCEU movies

I've never trusted these machines. I've just worked with cardio, calisthenics, dumbbells, and bench press my whole life and I've been perfectly happy with that. Don't give a shit was aesthetics I'm missing out on.

Seriously an X men film with this dumb bitch? Seriously after logan any x men film done by singer will be seen as a joke. It's like days of future past and apocalypse were made by different people.

I don't think you faggots fucking each other in the ass is anything to be jealous of.

>and your OTHER flop?

Every member of the main cast in this one was miscast (not counting Arnold, he did pretty good).

>its a casting disaster thread turns into a horrible gym injuries thread - episode