/Twin Peaks General/

/Twin Peaks General/

Dick Tremayne Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-nRomW4RLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a fucking tragedy that he isn't back
he made a lot of season 2 bearable for me

>He won't make a surprise appearance and start inflitaring Andy and lucy son's life
>tfw no Michael Cera dressed up as dick tremayne

what's the eta?

god fucking dammit, I'll be amazed if Michael Cera isn't their son

Has someone uploaded the leaks yet?

>yfw you've seen the first two parts already because I have Italian television

Can i watch Showtime from my phone?

kys

This is what happens to you if you watch Lynch on a phone.

on a Galaxy Note at least

>it's another normie lies on the internet episode

In how many hours will the episodes be online, more or less?

11 or so

>

What's this Italian TV thing? Did they air it early?

No but was accessible via On Demand for quite a long time. they removed it now.

can Michael Cera just not be in this shit

stupid wops got it early and nobody thought to download it because they're greasy nigger tier morons

Obviously this is bait, but you just know that 90% of the normies and redditors here will be watching the show with reddit/Sup Forums on the side posting le epic may-mays as they watch.

Of all the shitters retiring imagine not bringing back based dick

I'm let down by lynch/frost

Fuck Im hyped

Ive seen the movies and tv show, so at the end Cooper is trapped out of his body right? the spirit thing has control? and we're wondering whether Cooper got back control?

movie*

>nobody thought to download it
what were they thinking

probably something about olive oil

he is trapped in the lodge yes, while his doppelganger is out in the wild.

>what were they thinking
ay caramba mama mi dipiace

I make-a tha gabagool now

Who else doesn't have showtime and will be turning off their internet for several hours to avoid spoilers?

ok just making sure I'm on the same level as everyone else.

Cooper could have regained control in those 25 years or it could still not be him for all we know, right?

>movies
>spirit thing

GTFO

>not watching a stream

try days. they're releasing FOUR episodes tonight.

you could just go play a PS4 or something, or anything not Sup Forums

SHOW YOUR FACE SOLO JAMES ARC I FUCKING DARE YOU
PICK RELATED IS WAITING

I'd avoid Sup Forums obviously, but i just know tomorrow I'll casually open Sup Forums and some asshole will post a spoiler while asking "what games allow me to do this?"

>watching a low quality stream on a computer monitor
>not appreciating Lynch kino on a big television

anyone have any links to streams later?

"movies" was a typo - what should I call them besides spirits? I thought it was meant to be vague.

Fuck off. Download it in high quality and watch it on a decent TV you plebosaurus.

Will the new season catch people up on what happened?

YOUR GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

I'm assuming it's like what happened what happened to Leland and he's trapped in the lodge but also seeing and experiencing everything Bob is doing with his body in the normal world

I highly doubt it

BOB

...montana.....

>mfw people will be shitposting in a Twin Peaks thread tonight while watching the new episodes rather than putting your computers away to actually appreciate it.

>the city of Italy

but there's more of them than just bob

one arm man was controlled by one too right

What do you mean? Like what happened in the years between the original show and the revival, or like a recap of the events of the original series?

Lol

This

>General

Hola Redditto

just marathoned the first 6 minutes of the missing pieces on film with david lynch is it kino?

Real thread here

Do you faggots really need two generals ffs

Damn Emilia Clarke looks like THAT?

Why are people so concerned about what general is being used? Is it because you made it and you want credit or something? lol

I remember a couple months ago everyone agreed we shouldn't do generals in the Twin Peaks threads. Guess the Redditors have to feel important somehow.

>tfw "The Return" tagline is about a mentally scarred Cooper finally returning from the black lodge, but no one can tell which is the real Cooper until some delicious black coffee snaps him out of it and he starts ranting about Tibet.

>uncle Ben, h-he looked Italian.

Any other britbongs staying up 'til 2 for all the lovely?

I'm considering it but I don't know man, I really fucking love sleep.

Did you catch her on Ellen? That was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-nRomW4RLQ

I gave up on that long ago

She made a song about cherry pies in case you didn't know. Rumour has it she is gonna have a cameo.

Yes, how ya gonna be watching it ma dood?

if she shows up i'm turning the show off until she leaves, i swear she just latches on to stuff so she can get media attention

What's worse is reddit faggots feeling that the op should be filled with shit like irrelevant youtube vids that anyone can simply look up

Is Katy Perry insane?

>we

lol who the fuck are "we", you irrelevant faggot? no one cares about "community" you normie cunt.

>Normie

DUDEEEE DAVID LYNCH IS SOOO OBSCURE

where did I claim that? lynch is good, but his work is normie as fuck.

Fuck no.

What's the point getting hyped if you're going to be too tired to enjoy it. Just marathon all 4 eps over the next few days and stay off the internet.

that guy... if you ever watch It's Garry Shandling's Show, watch it for him. He is fucking HILARIOUS