>whoopsie daisy, theres berta!!!
>i fucked a dog

>meeeen

>LMAO I'M SUCH A CREEPER

>LMAO DUDE I GOT SO DRUNK YESTERDAY BUT STILL BANGED LIKE 3 CHICKS

kill yourself

how the fuck do you get legs that skinny

poz'd

I loved this show up until Charlie left idgaf.

It's good fun and exposes the horrors of alimony.

Aids.

>DUDE AIDS LMAO

What. Just the word play and the way Christan Bale is sitting zozzled me m

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

HAHA LMAO
MEN ARE ALL LIKE THAT XD
DAE FEELS LIKE THIS? XD

Chad: The Series

>HEY ALAN GET MY AIDS MEDS LOL
>meeeennn

>and your OTHER house?

That's not Californication or Entourage.

In what world is a self loathing, drug addicted, feminized musician a Chad?
There's literally no reason why he would score. Or are women so easily impressed from a drunkard in a bowling shirt just because he's living in a big house? Was it ever explained how he got that much money? You don't get shit for writing mediocre jingles.

>putting this much thought into a garbage sitcom

he sold one good jingle once and lives off the royalties or something

Commercialized music is the best way for an artist to make money, next to touring. Albums don't make much.

Rihanna gets payed 1-3 million for her music to be used in a commercial. If Charlie was consistently writing jingles for a long time, he could own a house larger than that.

I'm assuming 'chad' is the new word for 'jock'?

Yeah Rihanna but Charlie is some no-name musician. In the show you see him spending tens of thousands of dollars on hookers and booze practically every second day.

>WOW I'M SO SELF-CENTERED HAHA

Jingles stay your head for years. It's jew magic. One day you need deodorant or soda. Picking the brand from your favorite commercial as a kid is a no brainer.

>Alan worked full time in his own office as a chiropractor
>Couldn't afford his own place

I never understood this.

isn't the show set on LA?
isn't that place really expensive?
also Alan is a cheapskate, that's all that character has in fact

Charly fucked Alan's lawyer before the divorce was settled. Alan's wife wanted to strip him from the house and make him pay the highest possible alimony. Of course Charly broke up with Alan's lawyer right before the divorce was settled. The lawyer gave in on every demand and even more to get back to Charly. So what has really happened is Alan got fucked hard due to Charly being a dick then Charly became mad at Alan for being a loser.

>I'M CHARLIE NOW LOL

What's the appeal? Sheen was/is just about unlikeable irl to hate his characters. Ducky is always a fat and has been poison for anything besides a few 80s movies. Some shitty generic kid to top it off.

>Albums don't make much.
Yep. Cause of piracy. And then retards online wonder why music has gone to shit.

I don't know about Chad, but it's common for self-loathing drug addicts to score with countless women. Getting laid isn't hard assuming that you're at least a 5/10 or so in looks. The main thing guys who bang lots of girls have is a tremendous drive to do it and to put in the efforts necessary.

>actually giving that autismo a real answer
This should be common knowledge, dont spoonfeed the tards

>tfw I actually liked the show's first few seasons before the characters fell victim to flanderization
Why does this show make Sup Forums so angry?

Good albums still sell. Singles much more so.

Kanye wasn't lying. He and his jew handlers were literally making a million a minute in online downloads.

Two and a Half Men > The Big Bang Theory

Prove me wrong

Men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men men men men menly men men men men men

Meeeeen

HEY CHARLIE
ITS ME THE ALAN
IM BACK BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO LIVE

he has a fancy beach house and money
That's enough

Ex wife was fucking him hard with alimony and child support.

and yet all you fags know every classic season by heart because its one of the comfiest tv shows and you know it

>you will never fuck prime Kandi

I recognize the intensity of that feel

it fucking hurts

She really was the best girl on the show, turning her into a gold digger for the sake of "haha Alan's got two greedy ex wives now" jokes that weren't even used properly was fucking retarded.

don't forget that prime Megan Fox appeared on the show
as well as Denise Richards

good thread

Skipping leg day

He's a spic manlet with a gigantic head.
Did you expect Charlie Sheen doing squats?

I actually liked the show.
For the dub of my country they removed all the laugh tracks and it was comfy as hell.