HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's over, scotty! time to die!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg
youtube.com/watch?v=klsy8PiscEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prometheus hurt the series which is why people won't see Covenant

Unless you think people go to see movies based on what's good?? LMAO

>prometheus was so bad, it ruined any chance for any alien movie after it to be successful

he should have invested in better memes

R-rated vs PG13 you faggot

makes sense, it was worse than Prometheus.

Of course because it's shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg

say what? both films are R.

>Prometheus
>pg-13

big enough hit to stop the rest of the series from happening?

it released all over the world except USA

the stank reached america and stopped people from seeing it

>Spring release vs Summer release
Really makes you think.

Good, (((Hollywood))) needs to die.

it only had like a $150m budget

china will rescue it

Prometheus had a much bigger budget, by like $35 million I think. It clearly had shitloads more marketing, I remember this movie was absolutely everywhere.

The staggered release hurt Covenant too, there were reviews and discussions all over the internet like a week before the US release.

How much for marketing I heard it can be the same as the production budget for some movies

Prometheus didn't let on that it was an Alien movie. Alien: Covenant immediately puts it in league with all the bad Alien movies and spin-offs.

spring release didnt hurt guardins vol. 2. really joggin' yer noggin...

>it's over, scotty! time to die!
Fucking lol if you think Scott's in trouble.

>Ultra Hack

Fool me once.....
Y- you can't fool me again!

It's amazing either got made after the shitshow that is resurrection

I thought Prometheus was a turd.

But they didn't have the guts to stick with a fucking sequel to wrap it up.

The prologue with Fassbender and Rapace was the best part of the movie still.

After that it was literally another AVP flick without a predtor.

Turns out man was the real predator after all...

It only got a B cinemascore, which is more important than the paid-for-reviews on RT which gave it 73%, since the legs on a movie is dependent on word-of-mouth.

This will do worse than Prometheus, since the people who are Alien universe fans will all have seen it during opening weekend, and those who aren't won't go see a alien movie unless their friends tell them it's great.

>$150m budget

Its actually under $100m
This movie will do fine and probably make a decent profit

>china will rescue it

Prometheus didn't even open in China, are you sure this will ?

China has a limit on the number of foreign movies they allow, I'm not sure the chinese box office is interested in wasting one of those on Covenant.

It will make its budget back but Pirates, Wonder Woman, and even Baywatch will fucking bury it in the coming weeks.

>This movie will do fine and probably make a decent profit

I'm doubtful, I was very surprised than Prometheus got a follow up since it wasn't very profitable at all, although they lowered the budget for Covenant by $30 million (Prometheus had a $130 million production budget and quite a lot of marketing).

>horror series about alien rape gets raped to death by its own creator

Poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=klsy8PiscEw

>Prometheus didn't even open in China, are you sure this will ?
it opens in china in 3 weeks

Reddit Letter Media is for the friendless autistics who needs this show to keep them company and form opinions for retards who can't think for themselves like sheep.